What’s your favorite thing about your BroncoSport?

cgparsons1983

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Badlands
I like the tight turning radius - so much easier to park than my 2008 Ranger.
One of the main reasons I wanted one. It's the first SUV I've driven that can be parked in a compact parking space. It's like an inch shorter than my 2015 Audi A3 and only like an inch wider, and yet somehow feels infinitely more spacious.
Sponsored

Geelloo90042

Badlands
First Name
Angelo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport-Badlands
The GOAT modes. Especially the engine growl in Sport mode, along with transmission keeping the gears in optimum rpm's.

21Broncosaurus

Big Bend
First Name
Ish
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco Sport
Big Bend 1.5L
-Gas mileage has been great
-Turns sharp
-Good visibility
-Comfortable off road
-AWD system works great
-Spacious

Weston52

Big Bend
First Name
Weston
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 Solara, 91 Miata
Ditto virtually everything already mentioned with emphasis on “big” feel yet small turning radius and dimensions. Already planning trade up if they do hybrid version.

ChefDank

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
My engine cover 😭😭😭

No but all seriousness; it's a great roll out of a classic name. Ford has really put effort into this crossover design and really delivered imo. Fun vehicle to drive, looks great, and surprisingly strong off road (not rock climbing). I'm happy we got the Sport instead of the fullsize; yeah the real off road capabilites would have been great but for the price, and a few design defects wouldn't have been worth it for me.

It's funny...ever since the roll out of the Broncos and Bronco Sports every car manufacturer is pushing "off road" models on their commercials.

13MikeH

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
It's a bronco...replacement for the nostalgia of my high school bronco. It's area 51 and just looks so different given lighting changes. It's built to handle highway cruising and off-road adventure while sticking to the pavement/deep snows of Michigan winters. It fits right and feels right and just looks awesome when it's clean, and ready when it's dirty. What's not to love?

OP
OP
AmazingSieve

AmazingSieve

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport Badlands
My engine cover 😭😭😭

No but all seriousness; it's a great roll out of a classic name. Ford has really put effort into this crossover design and really delivered imo. Fun vehicle to drive, looks great, and surprisingly strong off road (not rock climbing). I'm happy we got the Sport instead of the fullsize; yeah the real off road capabilites would have been great but for the price, and a few design defects wouldn't have been worth it for me.

It's funny...ever since the roll out of the Broncos and Bronco Sports every car manufacturer is pushing "off road" models on their commercials.
You’re not joking…

There’s an off roady Honda Pilot now, go figure.

Carolo

Badlands
First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport Badlands
All of the above!

Only 3 decisions to make, R, N, D.........The Sport does everything else itself.....Even puts itself in Park!

Would you believe, yesterday, I parked next to a Mini Cooper All4 with lift, aggressive off road tires, and a roof rack? You can make anything look off-roady, but it still ain't a Bronco!
Sponsored