Weekly Roll Call on Production (Week of 1/03/2021)

Melzz

Badlands
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport
?Badlands w/tow pkg
Ordered 12-20-2019

Couple days ago got my email of
build week date of ?February 14th and VIN number
I’m curious about other options you chose. Copilot 360+? Premium package? I suspect it’s chips causing some to be delayed and not moonroofs and tow packages right now.
Sponsored

Flash3x

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F350 Platinum
Ford Bronco Sport Weekly Roll Call on Production (Week of 1/03/2021) A214698F-14F1-40D4-A863-D243743E1154

Well here she is! Didn’t have time to take very good pictures, we still had to do the paperwork and the snow was starting to come down pretty good so I didn’t waste time. Dealer was great, no funny business. Straight up deal, sticker price was the price. They wouldn’t take my X-Plan but I didn’t order it on X-Plan so not much I can complain about there. I didn’t get X-Plan access until after the order was placed.

By the time we finished up a snow squall had come through dumping a couple inches of snow. Roads were covered. My wife switched it to slippery mode and drove her new pride and joy home. I’m happy to report she loves it, said she never spun a tire and never slid an inch.

Hang in there folks! It’s a long journey but a pretty awesome vehicle shows up at the end!

Flash3x

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F350 Platinum
Forgot to add, I found out what the nearly month long delay was between the “in production” and “built” emails was. Chip hold. The general manager came out and was talking with us for awhile and he mentioned the chip hold. I brought up how the Etis website showed all of our modules checked on the first day of production, but he assured us that our BS got held up for nearly a month because of a chip hold. We must have gotten caught up in the bad batch.

Just an FYI to anyone that has all modules showing checked on the Etis website. Apparently just because the modules show checked doesn’t mean they are good.

E229Lt

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport, 2019 Expedition
Ordered OB 01/10, got an email last week that production week is 02/21 (which, of course, will likely change) and included VIN. Got a call from the dealer a few days later with the same information, but he also added that their estimate is delivery to them around 03/21. A month later?? That seems way soon, especially according to other people’s stats that have posted on this forum. Is there something they know that I don’t? Doubt it, but I thought I would ask if anyone has had the same experience.
If your BS is being built after any recalls and with good chips you'll probably be good, otherwise, into the rot lot.

madcat811

Outer Banks
First Name
MadCat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport
Random progress update...

9/11 -- placed order
10/22 -- Ford emailed my VIN and a build week of 11/8
11/13 -- Ford emailed new build week of 11/29
11/24 -- Ford emailed new build week of 12/6
12/6 -- Window sticker was first added on the Ford site
12/9 -- Delivery ETA shows on Ford's tracker as 1/16. Saw Etis results.
12/21 -- Radio silence since 12/10 minus the sticker date change. Got caught in the chip hold.
12/29 -- Ford emailed built email with Jan 10-16th arrival estimate, followed by an email a few hours later changing the estimate to Jan 23-29th
12/31 -- Ford sent the shipped email and dealer info had the rail car number
1/10 -- Tracking the train and confirmed it made it to Chicago area. ETA still 1/23-1/29.
1/14 -- Train still outside of Chicago but moving between locations near each other. Delivery ETA was delayed by two days to Jan 25-31. Still no date under "Shipped" on Ford tracker website.
1/18 -- Train finally left Chicago area on Jan 17th and checked in at Mishawaka, IN and Elkhart, IN. As of Jan 18th, it was recorded in Conway, PA.
1/21 -- Made it to the yard in Wilmington, DE which is its last train stop
1/23 -- Moved around in the yard as of 10am that morning
1/25 -- Still waiting for it to get on a truck and make its way to the dealership 2.5 hours away

Order: 2022 Outer Banks in Area 51 blue + Tech package + Tow package + Cargo Mgmt package

Blynne

Badlands
First Name
Bridget
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
95 Mustang GT, 21 Escape, 22 BS Badlands
Ford Bronco Sport Weekly Roll Call on Production (Week of 1/03/2021) A214698F-14F1-40D4-A863-D243743E1154

Well here she is! Didn’t have time to take very good pictures, we still had to do the paperwork and the snow was starting to come down pretty good so I didn’t waste time. Dealer was great, no funny business. Straight up deal, sticker price was the price. They wouldn’t take my X-Plan but I didn’t order it on X-Plan so not much I can complain about there. I didn’t get X-Plan access until after the order was placed.

By the time we finished up a snow squall had come through dumping a couple inches of snow. Roads were covered. My wife switched it to slippery mode and drove her new pride and joy home. I’m happy to report she loves it, said she never spun a tire and never slid an inch.

Hang in there folks! It’s a long journey but a pretty awesome vehicle shows up at the end!
Congrats! She’s a beauty.

tennisbp

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
First time poster here. Just adding another data point:

Reserved a Dealer Ordered Badlands, with Tow, Copilot360+, Conv. Package and Moonroof.
Original Order Date: 10/10/21
In Production: 1/24/22
Est. Delivery Date: 2/22/22

I reserved it a few weeks ago, which is when it popped up on the dealer's website and I assume also when it was assigned a VIN. It was in production for 2-3 weeks with no actual production date.

Looks like orders are being pushed through.

Gartallica

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
Same boat. Ordered my BL on 12/02 and have not got a production date. Sales guy just called and said it should be coming soon . . . but I'm pretty bummed.
Ordered mine end of October. Still no VIN.

AllTerrain

Badlands
First Name
S
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
I’m curious about other options you chose. Copilot 360+? Premium package? I suspect it’s chips causing some to be delayed and not moonroofs and tow packages right now.
Tow pkg all that was added.
Build week pushed back one week feb21

Tpipak

Outer Banks
First Name
Tori
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Sentra
Ordered 10/25 OB
Original production week 1/24
Email received production pushed to 2/7
Ford tracker saying in production today 1/31
No window sticker though?
Excited but don’t want to get my hopes up haha

jayzala

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Outer Banks
Ordered 10/25 OB
Original production week 1/24
Email received production pushed to 2/7
Ford tracker saying in production today 1/31
No window sticker though?
Excited but don’t want to get my hopes up haha
Good news! I had this similar timeline, your window sticker should pop up by this evening or tomorrow!

hmas4

Outer Banks
First Name
Hannah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport, Cactus Grey, Moonroof
Order OB 12/11
Original production week 2/21
Production pushed to 2/28
No window sticker yet but hoping it doesn’t get pushed again

mtmachen

Outer Banks
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai
Ordered OB/Area 51 on 9/16. Original Production 11/8/21, 11/22/21, 11/29/21, 12/6/21. Expected delivery changed from 1/19 to 2/19. Window sticker available since December.

also "activate vehicle" shows up in ford pass app
Ford Tracker just updated from 2/19 to 4/19 :(