Weekly Roll Call on Production (Week of 1/03/2021)

Gartallica

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
Are you saying you think a BS that doesn't have a scheduled build date will be delivered to the PNW by May?
Because if not, the options are either buy a used car or a new one, and if the new ones won't make it here in time from the factory... ?‍♀ I don't have the option to buy nothing and keep waiting. Used prices have come down and stabilized to something slightly more sane, at least.
Only other options here are paying more than 10k above MSRP for a '21 that's they're trying to keep on the lot so there's something available to test drive. Talk about tanking in value when things get back to normal.
Boy, I hope you get it by May! I meant buy a new anything for MSRP minus incentives as a stop gap then sell it when your BS comes in... Hopefully for a profit.

Used cars in the Mid-Atlantic are still stupid. Sounds like it's finally normalizing out your way.
Sponsored

Renee Soss

Outer Banks
First Name
Renee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport Outer Banks
Dealer Ordered BB, with Copilot360+, Conv. Package and Moonroof.
Original Order Date: 1/27/22
Scheduled Build Date: 4/11/22

I was surprised to receive my build date and VIN # so quickly, but I haven't seen anyone else posting scheduled build dates as far out as April. Based on most posts, it looks like build date emails typically are received closer to the scheduled build.

Anyone else experience this?
St. Petersburg, FL.. Ordered and confirmed 12/21. Production date 2/21 than rescheduled for 2/28. BS OB, tech, 360, tow, Cyber orage, splash guards, cargo mat. I rely on salesman to update me on progress.
Have bought through this salesman a few years ago; Husband worked the price down on F150 but this Bronco - no haggeling.
With all that is going on, EVERYONE suffers; we just have to accept - understanding, patience, tolerance, etc.

simforshort

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport
Ordered 2022 Badlands with premium package, tow package and 360+ on Nov 25, 2021. Dealer just informed me of March 14 production date and says should be roughly a month between production and delivery...So an April delivery date.

Does these timelines seem to be on par with what others have been experiencing?

Gartallica

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
Ordered 2022 Badlands with premium package, tow package and 360+ on Nov 25, 2021. Dealer just informed me of March 14 production date and says should be roughly a month between production and delivery...So an April delivery date.

I ordered end of October. Still no VIN even. '22 BL, Premium, tow and 360+.

If Ford is listening, did I kick your dog or something?

Gartallica

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport

Dianna

Badlands
First Name
Dianna
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Waiting for a badlands!
I ordered end of October. Still no VIN even. '22 BL, Premium, tow and 360+.

If Ford is listening, did I kick your dog or something?
Ordered September. Went into production December. Estimated delivery May 20. Good luck.

BenOutside85

Badlands
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda civic, Subaru Outback

I ordered a BL with tow/moonroof/360+/premium on 11/2. Just got my date of 5/2. Exactly 6 mos

Gartallica

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
Ordered September. Went into production December. Estimated delivery May 20. Good luck.
Thanks! Got my notification this afternoon finally. May 7th to go into production. My guess is I'll see it late June-ish.

Dianna

Badlands
First Name
Dianna
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Waiting for a badlands!
I have amazing news! I just got the email that my bronco sport is built and awaiting shipment!! Estimated delivery is now 3/31.

??do I dare trust this? Last time I talked to my dealer (mid January) he told me my car was in transit and I’d have it by Feb 19th. ?

Jess1

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
I have amazing news! I just got the email that my bronco sport is built and awaiting shipment!! ...
I think, perhaps, just maybe that a few vehicles actually were, you know... built. Amazing, if true.

vkevans

First Edition
First Name
Valerie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Had 1st Edition Bronco Sport 2021 but in MVC

I ordered last same vehicle (minus tow pkg but added moonroof) last summer and still waiting....

hmas4

Outer Banks
First Name
Hannah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport, Cactus Grey, Moonroof
Finally got my window sticker this morning. However, when I ordered my BS (12/11/21) I chose the tech package because it came with a moonroof. BUT, on my window sticker, I don’t see a moonroof. Am I missing something or will the moonroof just not be on the window sticker??

Attachments

blankobject

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Pathfinder
Finally got my window sticker this morning. However, when I ordered my BS (12/11/21) I chose the tech package because it came with a moonroof. BUT, on my window sticker, I don’t see a moonroof. Am I missing something or will the moonroof just not be on the window sticker??
2022 BD OB - Moonroof is now an option. Not included with any package that I know of. The 2021 year model it was included. I also ordered an BS OB and I did not choose the moonroof option but I do have tech, tow and 360.

Jess1

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Roof hasn't been part of any package since last fall. Ordering Roof REQUIRES package, but isn't included...
Sponsored