Waiting room

jayzala

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Outer Banks
Le
Mine ended up getting shipped to the dealer but the status in tracker never got changed or updated. So sometimes the dealers use their own shipping semi trucks instead of with Ford I think, so that's why some orders get cancelled.

Monkey

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport, F-350, a Tesla, and more...
With a sticker, you've got order # and vin!
Of course, that means you'll only track it about 5 or 6 times...
Per hour. :)
...but only 2, maybe 3, days per week. That's how often the Ford tracker actually works. You will usually get an email at each production milestone. Sometimes those emails come in a day or two after the check mark shows in the tracker. Sometimes you don't get an email. It's a little inconsistent. Or at least that's what I've been through over the last 18 months with two Bronco Sports and an F-150.

Badlanders

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RAM 2500, KLR, Bronco Sport Badlands on order
Pretty much Same dates and same build (except color) to me - dealer told me yesterday no VIN yet but priority code shows as 2 now (as opposed to 19 upon order) - so they were optimistic for a VIN "soon", whatever that word means these days. Hopefully we both get more news soon!

bobdod~
Your update lit a fire under me and while out running errands earlier popped into the dealer. I have an order number AND a priority number - 2. No VIN yet, but 2 is good.

Whitenight

Badlands
First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport 2022 Maverick Lariat Deluxe
That just means that another trucking company other than United is going to be taking your Bronco Sport to your dealer.

Badlanders

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RAM 2500, KLR, Bronco Sport Badlands on order
cherri.tarte~
Sorry to see you've had a rough start to your new vehicle. I have had happen, and it really stinks. I hope it get's handled quickly and the dealer does good by you.

cherri.tarte

Big Bend
First Name
Cherri
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport
cherri.tarte~
Sorry to see you've had a rough start to your new vehicle. I have had happen, and it really stinks. I hope it get's handled quickly and the dealer does good by you.
My sales guy did let me know this does happen, far too often. He's already got it scheduled with the body shop, and they're going to replace and not repair. He's promised me a Bronco Sport in perfect condition when I pick it up. I also made sure it was all just cosmetic and there hadn't been any damage to the frame, but he assured me the inspection team did a thorough check and it's all good. He also said they're going to give it priority, but they can't do much until the parts come in. :confused:

So I'll just hang out here for a little bit longer. I hope everyone else has better luck than me! lol

Warpious

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.floracreekplace.com
Vehicle(s)
'08 Merc Mariner, 2012 Mustang (R.I.P), 2022 BS BL
Finally checking out of here, picked her up this afternoon!!! Super easy process, midway through a 100 mile round trip break in cruise and the BSBL is beyond what we had hoped for so far. Super impressed and very happy!

BravoAlpha

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport Expedition MAX Silverado Z71
I’m getting closer

Spike

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Hyundai Tucson Hybrid
Called my dealer yesterday to get status on the BL I ordered in Sept. "It's been ordered but not scheduled" was the reply. I am done with this.

I went to a Hyundai dealer and bought a Tucson Hybrid. Not exactly what I wanted but I am driving it and it get's great gas mileage.

Gone