mdketch06

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150, 71 Mach 1
At least things are continuing to move. I ordered on 3/15 OB with OB packing 360+ and tow. I have a build date of 8/9 and haven't heard anything. No window sticker either. My dealer said he showed a build week of 8/23. Seems like they keep pushing it back every week.
Sponsored

LB.RI

Big Bend
First Name
Lori
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
I put a deposit on a BS BB w/ BB package, Co-Pilot360 Assist+, tow package, and 18-inch black rims that the dealer ordered on 11/7/20.
Built 8/11 - has everything in the original order including the moonroof.
Ship 8/14. Yesterday CSX delivered it to East Brookfield, Ma. Just waiting for a truck to transport it 55 miles to my dealer in Rhode Island. Still has an estimated delivery date of 9/19. Hoping it gets to me this week so I have it for the long weekend.

LB.RI

Big Bend
First Name
Lori
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
I went to the Ford website and searched for a BS that was similar to my order. I found a few that were dealer ordered (they had a blue window sticker) First dealer I called, the car was still available, put a deposit down over the phone......today the car is 55 minutes away from me waiting to be transported to my dealer. Should have it any day now. My original order now has an 11/3 delivery date. I highly recommend searching the Ford website if you are impatient like me

ODucksfan17

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport OB
Checked Ford tracker today and it says Built 8/27/21 with an estimated delivery date of 9/29/21. ?

Trying not to be too excited. 9/29/21 is still a month away.
I ordered my OB the same exact date as you with same exact build week. Mine was built on 8/27/21 as well. My ETA is 10/2.

shopaholic-nic

Outer Banks
First Name
Nicole
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport
Officially out of the waiting room! Good luck everyone! So far I love her, fits me like a glove ?

Ford Bronco Sport Waiting room 20210830_124359

Ford Bronco Sport Waiting room 20210830_124448

Svilla1023

Outer Banks
First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Honda Civic
I’m 2 weeks from build date according to my last email from a few months ago. Ford tracker doesn’t have a update as far as delivery date. Called Ford marketing and they claim to have zero insight on build dates. Said my dealer or the tracker will have the most information. I’m worried that im so close and no update, or is that a good thing? Anyone know when an actual window sticker is typically issued?

BroncoMT

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maxda3
I’m 2 weeks from build date according to my last email from a few months ago. Ford tracker doesn’t have a update as far as delivery date. Called Ford marketing and they claim to have zero insight on build dates. Said my dealer or the tracker will have the most information. I’m worried that im so close and no update, or is that a good thing? Anyone know when an actual window sticker is typically issued?
From what I've experienced recently, the tracker should change and you should get a window sticker exactly a week before your build date (if you have a build date, not a build week. Also same for another member here that got their Built status 4 days ahead of mine, they got their window sticker 4 days before I did.

Mister E

Badlands
First Name
Edward
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands (on order)
Officially out of the waiting room! Good luck everyone! So far I love her, fits me like a glove ?

Ford Bronco Sport Waiting room 20210830_124359

Ford Bronco Sport Waiting room 20210830_124448
So awesome! Congratulations! Have lots of fun driving it!

mdketch06

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150, 71 Mach 1
Well I'm finally in production! Tracker changed yesterday mid morning. I still didn't have a window sticker until late last night. 3 weeks after my last build date and I may finally be gaining some movement. Fingers crossed!

GizzardLizard

Big Bend
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Sport
Order guides for the 22s are out. Gonna contact my sales lady today and see about ordering a '22 BB

R. Bird

Outer Banks
First Name
Marvin Martian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Area 51 OB+OB, 360+, Tow Pkg. (2021)
Status Update:
08-25-2021: Status changed from Built to Shipped.
08-31-2021: Left Dalhart, TX @ 0843 EST, towards Stratford, TX.:clock::D

MemUser

Big Bend
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape
We got tired of waiting for our Feb order and found one at another dealer that was almost exactly what we ordered which was a BB +BB with moonroof. Picked it up yesterday. Good luck to those still waiting.
Ford Bronco Sport Waiting room IMG_7591

Leenaya

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Adding myself to the list. Got my email from Ford this morning. The build priority code was a 19, but I guess that's what I get for using the x plan.

Cyber Orange Badlands with ebony active orange interior, tow package, cargo mat, splash guards, cargo management system and carpeted floor mats front and rear. Ordered 8/30/21

shopaholic-nic

Outer Banks
First Name
Nicole
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport