Group_44

Outer Banks
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 Platinum,80 Triumph TR8, 69 Jag XKE 2+2
Ha Ha...someone at the dealership royally screwed up with entering in the MSRP price of the car. ?
You should give them a call to let them know how "over priced" their car is.
On top of that they are listing a "No Boundaries" option package.....Whatever that is. Only $8655/month for 36 months 0%
Sponsored

Group_44

Outer Banks
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
That thing better have a flux capacitor and all six infinity stones for that price.
Sonoran Desert package NOT included but has the hard to find RCM option installed

SKBanister

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco sport
Congratulations!!!
It looks awesome!!!
I would say it's off-roading time ....but my favorite place to go off-roading is in the El Dorado National Forest lands and its all on fire right now (Caldor Fire)... ?
We're going to Santa Cruz, CA this weekend. I'll go 4 wheeling after I put about 1000 miles on it. I want to break it in

Mister E

Badlands
First Name
Edward
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands (on order)
We're going to Santa Cruz, CA this weekend. I'll go 4 wheeling after I put about 1000 miles on it. I want to break it in
There's gonna be a lot of people going to Santa Cruz this weekend since it's going to be very HOT inland up to 104 degrees. Go early to beat the traffic over Hwy 17.

OP
OP
SM05

SM05

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport Badlands, 2021 RAV4 TRD Offroad
I'm officially out of the waiting room. Took delivery mid day today. Had no surprises from the dealer, including them honoring agreed on price, as well as rebate and financing deals that were on back in February. Need to take pics while it's still barely out of the wrapping paper.

Now that I had an opportunity to drive RAV4 TRD for a couple of months, its bucket seats is about the only thing I find superior to BS's. BS driver seat was a bit hard to find a comfortable position too. None of that had stopped from picking it. ?

Group_44

Outer Banks
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I'm officially out of the waiting room. Took delivery mid day today. Had no surprises from the dealer, including them honoring agreed on price, as well as rebate and financing deals that were on back in February. Need to take pics while it's still barely out of the wrapping paper.

Now that I had an opportunity to drive RAV4 TRD for a couple of months, its bucket seats is about the only thing I find superior to BS's. BS driver seat was a bit hard to find a comfortable position too. None of that had stopped from picking it. ?
Looks like the early order Badlands are starting to arrive, congrats, I'm sure you'll love it.

ScareCrow

Badlands
First Name
Burl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BS/Badlands

birddog2

Badlands
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda CRV Bronco Sport Badlands
At 0830 PDT, Ford Order Tracker changed from "Order Confirmed" 3-18-2021" to "In Production 8-27-2021" and "Built 8-27-2021", "Awaiting Shipping", "ETA 10-4".
Interesting that my dealer does not have any of this information yet.
On 20 August, the Ford Order Tracker added a note saying In Production, but provided no date.
On 21 August, a Window Sticker was issued

My BL/BL with Moon Roof, Tow, 360+, Falken tires, in Cyber Orange was ordered 18 March.
I have never heard from Ford via E Mail and Ford Marketing telephone stopped answering questions four weeks ago.

It appears that my BS will appear just 6 1/2 months after we ordered it.

OP
OP
SM05

SM05

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport Badlands, 2021 RAV4 TRD Offroad
At 0830 PDT, Ford Order Tracker changed from "Order Confirmed" 3-18-2021" to "In Production 8-27-2021" and "Built 8-27-2021", "Awaiting Shipping", "ETA 10-4".
Interesting that my dealer does not have any of this information yet.
On 20 August, the Ford Order Tracker added a note saying In Production, but provided no date.
On 21 August, a Window Sticker was issued

My BL/BL with Moon Roof, Tow, 360+, Falken tires, in Cyber Orange was ordered 18 March.
I have never heard from Ford via E Mail and Ford Marketing telephone stopped answering questions four weeks ago.

It appears that my BS will appear just 6 1/2 months after we ordered it.
About on the same track as mine. Ordered on 2/17, built on 7/28, delivered on 8/27. A few days shy of 6 and a half months.

BroncoMT

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maxda3
Checked Ford tracker today and it says Built 8/27/21 with an estimated delivery date of 9/29/21. ?

Trying not to be too excited. 9/29/21 is still a month away.

ZA-Val

Badlands
First Name
Val
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
Just checked hoping something changed for me, nope, still the same purgatory- ordered 3/13 in production 6/22 with ETA 10/31

lucy3

Big Bend
First Name
Trish
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Checked Ford tracker today and it says Built 8/27/21 with an estimated delivery date of 9/29/21. ?

Trying not to be too excited. 9/29/21 is still a month away.
What state are you in? Mine has the exact same built day and estimated delivery date.

BroncoMT

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maxda3
What state are you in? Mine has the exact same built day and estimated delivery date.
TX. So hopefully it'll arrive sooner than the 29th. And hopefully yours too.
Sponsored