OP
SM05

SM05

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport Badlands, 2021 RAV4 TRD Offroad
My order's production is this week. Last week on 7/20 window sticker got generated. Ford's order status page been updated this morning. It say "In Production 7/27/2021" now as oppose to just "In Production". Interestingly enough it's down to a week exactly. Estimated delivery says "8/30/2021". I'm cautiously optimistic. Ford had fooled me 5 times now so can't do it again. :)

I know it's been mentioned tens of times, but what is the site to check if all components of my build are in and nothing is holding it back? Thanks.

nch5013

Big Bend
First Name
Nicole
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 KB Big Bend
My order's production is this week. Last week on 7/20 window sticker got generated. Ford's order status page been updated this morning. It say "In Production 7/27/2021" now as oppose to just "In Production". Interestingly enough it's down to a week exactly. Estimated delivery says "8/30/2021". I'm cautiously optimistic. Ford had fooled me 5 times now so can't do it again. :)

I know it's been mentioned tens of times, but what is the site to check if all components of my build are in and nothing is holding it back? Thanks.
https://www-etisorigin.app.ford.com/vehicleRegSelector.do

Huntyeraws

Big Bend
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford BS BB
Saw this on the Blue Oval Forum - The last day to order a 2021 Bronco Sport was at the end of the day July 26th. Bronco Sports are now on "Balance Out" for 2021. What is "Balance Out"? It means means that the 2021 Balance Out Vehicle production for the BS complete. Essentially, they are in the process of building and scheduling the 2021 orders that have been received. If you want to order a Bronco Sport from now on, it will have to be a 2022 model when the ordering opens up.

From the post -

Balance Out Information
  • 2021 MY OTD Bronco Sport & Edge Retail Balance Out - The final order due date for all retail 2021MY Bronco Sport & Edge orders requiring incremental allocation will be close of business today Monday, July 26. No additional incremental allocation will be given for any retail orders submitted after July 26.

OP
OP
SM05

SM05

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport Badlands, 2021 RAV4 TRD Offroad

69cuda340s

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.billsgarage.info
Vehicle(s)
"21 BS Badlands, '16 F150 Platinum FX4
Thanks. Says "No Campaign Message(s) found". Wonder if that means they haven't finished building it.
Takes about a week before that data will show up in ETIS from what I read. Sounds like 7/27 is your official Build Date. Hopefully you get a Built and Shipped and bypasses the sitting in yard forever process.

Group_44

Outer Banks
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 Platinum,80 Triumph TR8, 69 Jag XKE 2+2
Hi, I’m located in CT and just put my deposit down on a Cactus Gray Sport OB w/ OB Package, Navy Pier, Dash Cam, Rear Safe, Black Plates, Keypad Lock and 360+.

The salesman had great reviews and he assured me of 8-10 weeks (I know that’s not reliable given the unknowns). I obviously didn’t have a moonroof option and would stay clear regardless given that I want this vehicle sooner rather than later. My concern is the 360+ delaying things. I was unaware that there was an issue there - is it chip related? The dealer said he has been selling the vehicle for months and his time frames have always been correct with happy customers (he’s a salesman, I know :/). Anyways, he said I should expect an email from Ford within a day or two an I’ll update the thread when I have something worth mentioning. When I brought up the topic of codes and needing a priority 10 because of the importance of the trade in value and current financing which they obviously won’t honor if change over time. His wanting to get away from the codes conversation makes me think there is nothing special about this order and it will be the lowest priority. Wondering how the ‘22s launch will play into this as well. Crossing my fingers for November. Would love to hear any and all thoughts.
I am one of the lucky ones that ordered late and got my OB built and shipped ahead of others with early order dates. From my experience the dealer has a lot to do with where the order falls in the pecking order. My dealer is a large volume dealer with 7 locations in the region. I ordered the OB with the OB package (minus mooroof), 360+, Tow, CMS, cargo mat. At the time of the order (5/22) he estimated late July build and mid August delivery. Even with a build week delay for factory closure his estimate was right on the money. I also feel the build priority code factors into where the build is put into the mix, but it's not the solo Holy Grail in the process.

nch5013

Big Bend
First Name
Nicole
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 KB Big Bend
Thanks. Says "No Campaign Message(s) found". Wonder if that means they haven't finished building it.
Does the little link to the right show up that says "View PTI Information"?
Ford Bronco Sport Waiting room 1627476932636

Group_44

Outer Banks
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 Platinum,80 Triumph TR8, 69 Jag XKE 2+2
Does the little link to the right show up that says "View PTI Information"?
Ford Bronco Sport Waiting room 1627476932636
The outstanding field service actions will list the recalls and TSB's based on the VIN you entered. The view PTI information is the link to see the modules installed, it's easy to miss unless you look for it.

Huntyeraws

Big Bend
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford BS BB
My Window Sticker bottom date change from 07/23/2021 to 07/28/2021 and this is my build week. I am thinking that it is moving along somewhere in the production process.

jenpark1

Badlands
First Name
Jen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Keep looking around for one close
Called the saleslady at the dealer I mentioned yesterday thats getting a unit pretty much exactly like the one I have on order. Left her a message, hoping I'll hear back tomorrow.

Putting it into the tracker, its barely off the assembly line, just finished yesterday (RCM and everything), ordered 11/7/20 (dealer inventory), ETA is 9/4.

Unless this is one is accounted for already, if my June build isn't finished within the next week I'm thinking this is the route I'm gonna go.
This is exactly what I did. I had one with a deposit down and its been sitting since June with no rcm. I found almost the same build further away and jumped on it. I am still waiting for my previous salesperson to get back to me about my deposit...pretty sure she is ignoring me. I absolutely love this vehicle so far, keep trying and I think you will love it too!

ScareCrow

Badlands
First Name
Burl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BS/Badlands

Justinahern

Outer Banks
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge
Saw this on the Blue Oval Forum - The last day to order a 2021 Bronco Sport was at the end of the day July 26th. Bronco Sports are now on "Balance Out" for 2021. What is "Balance Out"? It means means that the 2021 Balance Out Vehicle production for the BS complete. Essentially, they are in the process of building and scheduling the 2021 orders that have been received. If you want to order a Bronco Sport from now on, it will have to be a 2022 model when the ordering opens up.

From the post -

Balance Out Information
  • 2021 MY OTD Bronco Sport & Edge Retail Balance Out - The final order due date for all retail 2021MY Bronco Sport & Edge orders requiring incremental allocation will be close of business today Monday, July 26. No additional incremental allocation will be given for any retail orders submitted after July 26.
If this is true I’m in a huge pickle. Dealer got the deposit on the morning of the 27th (yesterday) and is placing the order today ?. I just sent him this information so that he steps on the gas and tries to place it. I’ll let you know if the order went through.

Justinahern

Outer Banks
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge
If this is true I’m in a huge pickle. Dealer got the deposit on the morning of the 27th (yesterday) and is placing the order today ?. I just sent him this information so that he steps on the gas and tries to place it. I’ll let you know if the order went through.
Dealer just sent a short reply “not true”.
Sponsored