nch5013

Big Bend
First Name
Nicole
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 KB Big Bend
Any order does hit the dealer page by default. Some call the dealer and ask it it is available, in some cases that is how people buy one because the customer backed out. If you see one regardless of sticker color, give them a call.

Yup. Just checked - mine is showing on my dealer's site.
Sponsored

SKBanister

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco sport
I took my Ford Fiesta into Ford for an oil change and A/C service Friday. They called me Sat and said it needed $5,500.00 in repairs. Struts, u-joints, brakes, Axle seals, A/C compressor, I could go on. It has 240,000 miles. The car isn't worth 1K. Long story short, I bitched at Ford so much that they gave me a loaner car for $300.00 per month (2018 Nissan Sentra) to drive until my BS comes in which I ordered on 2/15 and it's just sitting in some parking lot. My dealer said that they were going to try to push my car through so they can get their loaner car back. Now that I have a reliable car to drive, I can wait a couple months to get the car I really want. No stress anymore.

Mister E

Badlands
First Name
Edward
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands (on order)
Just as an FYI to everyone, I have been watching some of the other Badlands that were ordered by the dealership I am going through a few months ago. I just noticed that there were a couple of Badlands with the Badlands package that were in production this last week and have the RCM 737! They have been marked as built and will be shipped by end of next month.

Still a bummer that mine is one of those that are still waiting for the chip, but other cars getting built just means mine is getting closer. :rockon:

(Here is the link which so graciously shows VIN's and window stickers so you can see the information in the Vehicle Order Tracker and Etis system for yourself: Express Cars (lhmforddraper.com))
I just checked this dealership's website and looked up the order information on some of their BL's with BL Pkg and without BL Pkg. The BL's I looked up all had the Green "Special Order" window sticker.
They were ordered on 4/06 and the ones built in June are missing the RCM units and the ones built in July have the RCM units.
So it looks like Ford built cars in June when they did not have RCM units and then got some RCM units in July and built the cars with the RCM units in July and forgot about the cars built in June missing the RCM units. Ford doesn't seem to want to go back to the cars built in June to install the RCM units. This is a really messed up way to prioritize their production.
Ford Bronco Sport Waiting room 1627317570674

Ford Bronco Sport Waiting room 1627317598395

tylersmart

Badlands
First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Jetta
I just checked this dealership's website and looked up the order information on some of their BL's with BL Pkg and without BL Pkg. The BL's I looked up all had the Green "Special Order" window sticker.
They were ordered on 4/06 and the ones built in June are missing the RCM units and the ones built in July have the RCM units.
So it looks like Ford built cars in June when they did not have RCM units and then got some RCM units in July and built the cars with the RCM units in July and forgot about the cars built in June missing the RCM units. Ford doesn't seem to want to go back to the cars built in June to install the RCM units. This is a really messed up way to prioritize their production.
Ford Bronco Sport Waiting room 1627317570674

Ford Bronco Sport Waiting room 1627317598395
Haha, you are telling me. Mine is the one still in production since last month. I'm just hoping that they start getting to those ones soon so I can actually have a car again and not have to ride my bicycle everywhere. :whew:

69cuda340s

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.billsgarage.info
Vehicle(s)
"21 BS Badlands, '16 F150 Platinum FX4
built the cars with the RCM units in July and forgot about the cars built in June missing the RCM units. Ford doesn't seem to want to go back to the cars built in June to install the RCM units.
Yeah it looks like Ford forgot about the cars built in June with missing RCM units....

Mister E

Badlands
First Name
Edward
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Haha, you are telling me. Mine is the one still in production since last month. I'm just hoping that they start getting to those ones soon so I can actually have a car again and not have to ride my bicycle everywhere. :whew:
On the positive side....Ford is forcing you to get lots of great exercise! :like:

JerryC

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1988 BII , 2021 BL on order 3-19-21
This has even worn down my wife who has wanted a new Bronco since she first heard about it. Her first "new" car was a 96 Bronco and we had that for almost 20 years.

She has gone from being excited about getting a BS and a Bronco to "Ford has really pissed me off" and now it looks like we will not be getting the BS and the Bronco is "maybe years from now". This crap of rolling new builds while our sits and rots has pushed her over the line. I've heard her on the phone telling all of her friends how Ford has screwed us over.

mooredl1

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW, Ford
Just as an FYI to everyone, I have been watching some of the other Badlands that were ordered by the dealership I am going through a few months ago. I just noticed that there were a couple of Badlands with the Badlands package that were in production this last week and have the RCM 737! They have been marked as built and will be shipped by end of next month.

Still a bummer that mine is one of those that are still waiting for the chip, but other cars getting built just means mine is getting closer. :rockon:

(Here is the link which so graciously shows VIN's and window stickers so you can see the information in the Vehicle Order Tracker and Etis system for yourself: Express Cars (lhmforddraper.com))
Wow is that frustrating, they are getting a Cactus Grey BB +BB identical to what I ordered and they ordered it 45 days after I ordered mine. My car has been sitting missing a chip for a month. Very frustrating.

69cuda340s

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.billsgarage.info
Vehicle(s)
This has even worn down my wife who has wanted a new Bronco since she first heard about it. Her first "new" car was a 96 Bronco and we had that for almost 20 years.

She has gone from being excited about getting a BS and a Bronco to "Ford has really pissed me off" and now it looks like we will not be getting the BS and the Bronco is "maybe years from now". This crap of rolling new builds while our sits and rots has pushed her over the line. I've heard her on the phone telling all of her friends how Ford has screwed us over.
Ford does not care if customers new vehicles sit in yards and wait for who knows how long while they build and ship complete units. Ford does this same pattern with F150s and big Broncos too. And universally Ford is hated for this practice but Ford does not appear to care, they are not going to change, and they don't care either.

69cuda340s

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.billsgarage.info
Vehicle(s)
On the positive side....Ford is forcing you to get lots of great exercise! :like:
Ford is forcing me to keep my money in the bank and keep driving what I already have.

Mister E

Badlands
First Name
Edward
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

SKBanister

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco sport
The Ford dealership in San Jose, CA received 4 Broncos recently and they already sold a Base model with a $5K dealer mark up.
Who wants to buy a 4-door Bronco?
I would be tempted to if they didn't have the $5K markup. :confused:
https://www.capitolford.com/new-vehicles/?_dFR[model][0]=Bronco&_dFR[type][0]=New&_paymentType=our_price
Hey Mister E. Do you live in San Jose? My parents live in Morgan Hill & and I'm in Manteca. I won't buy a dealer marked up Bronco either. I've seen several. I'll wait for mine to come in. once our BS's come in, we'll have to hook up and go wheeling. Maybe in Salinas

GizzardLizard

Big Bend
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Sport
I took my Ford Fiesta into Ford for an oil change and A/C service Friday. They called me Sat and said it needed $5,500.00 in repairs. Struts, u-joints, brakes, Axle seals, A/C compressor, I could go on. It has 240,000 miles. The car isn't worth 1K. Long story short, I bitched at Ford so much that they gave me a loaner car for $300.00 per month (2018 Nissan Sentra) to drive until my BS comes in which I ordered on 2/15 and it's just sitting in some parking lot. My dealer said that they were going to try to push my car through so they can get their loaner car back. Now that I have a reliable car to drive, I can wait a couple months to get the car I really want. No stress anymore.
I've been considering something like that. My Nissan lease ends 8/23, and my BB+BB still sits wanting for the RCM. I'm getting nervous about it being finished and delivered by then and really can't be without a vehicle. I was thinking about if Ford/my local dealer could get me into a loaner or something while I wait for my BS to be finished, and I can take care of my Nissan. Given the circumstance and the fact that it worked for you, I may explore that idea.

Of course, the easier option is to find a vehicle as close to mine as possible but seeing how hard it is to get a BB+BB I don't have much hope for that either. BB package is the one thing I can't really compromise on. 360+ and color I can begrudgingly, but no the BB package. This is why I'm really trying to hold on for my build.

KAnoe

Badlands
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger, 2017 Subaru Crosstrek
So it looks like my BS is getting close so I'm looking to update my BS Order-Vin-PBuild-Build Week-Delivery sheet.

With all the leap frogging on the orders that we have seen it is hard to hold to the numbers. With that said will update any dates if posted.

Thanks

Ford Bronco Sport Waiting room BS_OVPBD_210726.JPG

Last edited:

GizzardLizard

Big Bend
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Sport
So something a bit positive, I did a larger search to find any BS close to mine and found a handful in my exact spec: BB+BB with 360+ in Area 51 (except one in Cactus gray which was my second color choice).

Most are in Ohio, while one is actually going to the nearby dealer I was going to order a BS from before I found out about the one I'm waiting for. Looks like it was just built and will probably take a couple weeks to get there. In that time I'm going to see what happens with the one I ordered and if theres no progress by the time it arrives I'll see about getting that one.

Plus I need to get a few things fixed and touched up on my current car so I can see about what I'll get on trade. Also want to see what some local Nissan dealers will give me to buy it from me outright. Might as well try to take advantage of this hot used car market.
Sponsored