Big Bend
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford BS BB
Can you share those ratings with us?
Here is an image of my BS Big Bend with BB Package sticker. You can see where they have included the NHTSA vehicle safety ratings where they were once not available. BTW - I noticed that the MSRP for mine went up about $500 from the time that I had placed my order back in mid February.
Ford Bronco Sport Waiting room BB with BB Pkg Window Sticker
Sponsored

OP
OP
SM05

SM05

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport Badlands, 2021 RAV4 TRD Offroad
Mine is up $790. I forget what the consensus on that is - Ford should honor the original order price or one as of June 1st.

Mine says N/A for all those ratings. I wonder if that's Big Bend vs Borderlands issue. May be NHTSA rates different engine trims separately. I don't know, just guessing here. Your sticker is also 3 days newer than mine. May be that info's just been made available.

HK22

Big Bend
First Name
Henry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 F350 7.3
The Ford tracker shows my BB+BB shipped! That’s about 3 weeks to a month sooner that they originally said. Not to figured out how to track movement.

69cuda340s

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.billsgarage.info
Vehicle(s)
"21 BS Badlands, '16 F150 Platinum FX4
Mine is up $790. I forget what the consensus on that is - Ford should honor the original order price or one as of June 1st.
Someone posted up the Ford price protection policy that states your dealer will be invoiced at the pre June price. Will they pass that lower price onto you in the middle of the car shortage crisis is another question.

13MikeH

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport

Mine says N/A for all those ratings. I wonder if that's Big Bend vs Borderlands issue. May be NHTSA rates different engine trims separately. I don't know, just guessing here. Your sticker is also 3 days newer than mine. May be that info's just been made available.
I'm thinking it has more to do with when your sticker was generated. Personally...I like it. Mine was built before the ratings were available. Collectors like that kind of thing.

13MikeH

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
Someone posted up the Ford price protection policy that states your dealer will be invoiced at the pre June price. Will they pass that lower price onto you in the middle of the car shortage crisis is another question.
Sadly from all we've seen, it comes down to the dealer and their honor. Do they want you now, or lifelong? My attitude, I can make $40K today, or potentially $180k over the course of five or six sales to a loyal customer.

Huntyeraws

Big Bend
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford BS BB

69cuda340s

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.billsgarage.info
Vehicle(s)
Sadly from all we've seen, it comes down to the dealer and their honor. Do they want you now, or lifelong? My attitude, I can make $40K today, or potentially $180k over the course of five or six sales to a loyal customer.
It will vary dealer to dealer, did one get quote in writing when ordering ect. For the June ppl with units stuck in storage with missing parts its a future issue to be delt with when the time comes.

69cuda340s

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.billsgarage.info
Vehicle(s)
My dealer has told me they have no choice but to pass the increase in to me.
Whether or not the make it up on trade in value or whatever remains to be seen.
See post 2190 in this thread. Reading more closely its when the dealer is Invoiced for the vehicle. If dealer invoiced prior to June its the old lower price. If dealer is invoiced after June 1 higher price. Either way we have zero leverage over what dealer can charge us in middle of car shortage crisis. Want the bargain then wait until car shortage crisis is over and sport demand goes down. On the flip side if you have an old vehicle to sell or trade it is worth a fortune in these market conditions which could offset lack of bargains on new vehicle.

13MikeH

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
See post 2190 in this thread. Reading more closely its when the dealer is Invoiced for the vehicle. If dealer invoiced prior to June its the old lower price. If dealer is invoiced after June 1 higher price. Either way we have zero leverage over what dealer can charge us in middle of car shortage crisis. Want the bargain then wait until car shortage crisis is over and sport demand goes down. On the flip side if you have an old vehicle to sell or trade it is worth a fortune in these market conditions which could offset lack of bargains on new vehicle.
And at one point Ford offered price lock, for the Bronco for certain. Not sure if the sport is included.

Lasix

Badlands
First Name
Philip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
Ford is not being totally honest with those of us who have ordered a Bronco Sport in good faith.
On 15 April, Ford stopped taking orders for the Badlands model.
I do not recall that a reason was given.
Speculation was that the Badlands package included the moon roof option which was presumed to be one of the supply problem areas, along with "chip problems"
The moon roof can be deleted from all other packages, but not from the Badlands package.
We have not been told why.
There are several things unique to the Badlands model, but chief among them is the 2.0 liter 4 cylinder engine.
Is this the real problem delaying the Badlands?
If so, why not tell us?
A search of dealers within 200 miles of me shows 31 Bronco Sports are currently available, but none are Badlands.
My order was confirmed 18 March but is still in order processing.
Neither Ford nor my dealer has ever told me why my order cannot be filled.
If and when Ford starts taking orders for 2022 Badlands models, my patience will likely be exhausted.

Ordered 3/18/21: Cyber Orange Badlands, Badlands Package, Tow Package, Copilot 360 Assist+, 235 AT tires, Cargo Mat
You are in the exact same boat as I am, even with bud and order date. I finally broke down and bought a mod up FJ cruiser. What a beast. I haven't cancelled my order but I'm just over the bs crap.

jenpark1

Badlands
First Name
Jen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
I expanded my search and took a chance on a Badlands listed almost 3 hours away from me. They would not hold it for me and I had to wait until I had a day off from work, but it all worked out and I am finally out of the waiting room. I could not believe they had the vehicle come in with no reserve on it. I had been waiting on a dealer ordered Badlands with almost the same options and same color ordered 1/9, produced 6/14 and still sitting with 11/3 eta.....I am so in love with this vehicle and hope they start to move them soon. This is ridiculous to have vehicles sitting waiting on a part and shipping vehicles produced after them. Ford needs to do better....

Ford Bronco Sport Waiting room 20210722_140059

13MikeH

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
I expanded my search and took a chance on a Badlands listed almost 3 hours away from me. They would not hold it for me and I had to wait until I had a day off from work, but it all worked out and I am finally out of the waiting room. I could not believe they had the vehicle come in with no reserve on it. I had been waiting on a dealer ordered Badlands with almost the same options and same color ordered 1/9, produced 6/14 and still sitting with 11/3 eta.....I am so in love with this vehicle and hope they start to move them soon. This is ridiculous to have vehicles sitting waiting on a part and shipping vehicles produced after them. Ford needs to do better....

Ford Bronco Sport Waiting room 20210722_140059
Awesome and congrats. It's a lot more complicated than leapfrog priority. My buddy at Ford confirmed they are rolling every vehicle as quickly as possible and three complete vehicles is better than sitting on one needing three chips. It's still ultimately a business. Many moving pieces. Glad your effort paid off. They are solid SUVs.
Sponsored