Group_44

Outer Banks
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 Platinum,80 Triumph TR8, 69 Jag XKE 2+2
Haha guess I came in very ignorant to this. I’ve been living under a rock and missed all the hype over the past year. Just thought I could walk up to a dealer as I saw a bunch of them posted online. Then when I called a few dealers saying how they didn’t have any, thought id just order a BB online a few days ago. What’s 4 month wait in the grand scheme of things. Now I’m wondering if I’ll even get it by next summer. :cwl:
The majority of the people waiting for Bronco Sports have ordered Badlands. The lower trim levels seem to be moving through the system much quicker. I ordered a an OB with everything except moonroof on 5\22 it's built and ETA is 8\18.
Sponsored

Last edited:

Huntyeraws

Big Bend
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford BS BB
The majority of the people waiting for Bronco Sports have ordered Badlands. The lower trim levels seem to be moving through the system much quicker. I ordered a an OB with everything except moonroof on 5\22 it's built and ETA is 8\18.
Yeah...quick as molasses.?

It has been 5+ months since I ordered my BS BB and it hasn't even been built yet.

Jldenver13

Outer Banks
First Name
Jessica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Wife’s cactus grey BL+BL package+360 with moonroof is on its way! She ordered 3/1 and after 3 or 4 build delays looks like she hit the absolute jackpot of being built while they had all the parts ready and available.
Ford Bronco Sport Waiting room 9A408B81-48A9-431B-8831-A04AD1AD1753
I ordered my BS OB on 03/02, maybe there’s hope for mine yet. ??

Group_44

Outer Banks
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 Platinum,80 Triumph TR8, 69 Jag XKE 2+2

It has been 5+ months since I ordered my BS BB and it hasn't even been built yet.
Order it with the a moonroof? BB package?

OP
OP
SM05

SM05

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport Badlands, 2021 RAV4 TRD Offroad

You and me... We seem to be on the same track. I got RAV4 TRD since cause I absolutely ran out of time waiting. Been thinking may be I could sell my old RAV4 (we have an older 2013 with about 90K), give brand new RAV4 to my wife and I get to keep BS. ? Assuming Ford comes through, right? ?

SKBanister

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco sport
At the current rate the 21 will PROBABLY arrive long before the 22 and hard to say how ford will manage the release
Not necessarily the ones sitting in lots like mine. . They could sit there for months just like the F150's. Once the chip shortage is over, they'll start kicking out A thousand new builds a week.

13MikeH

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
Not necessarily the ones sitting in lots like mine. . They could sit there for months just like the F150's. Once the chip shortage is over, they'll start kicking out A thousand new builds a week.
Gonna have to catch up all the outstanding orders and fill lots, launch the Maverick, get F150s stocked...I'm thinking the 22s won't roll til spring.

SKBanister

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco sport
Same here, whenever I see one it never fails to get my attention. In any trim or color.

That's another reason I really want one is all the modding potential. I don't have any plans to go crazy but I am already looking at a couple things like upgrading the wheels/tires and I've seen a few with the roof wrapped in white and I would love to explore that.

This would be the 1st vehicle I'd have that really makes me want to to any mods and really make it my own.
I'm looking at mods all the time.
Gonna have to catch up all the outstanding orders and fill lots, launch the Maverick, get F150s stocked...I'm thinking the 22s won't roll til spring.
I think it's too late to fill lots with 21's. That's why I said I'm going to keep my 2021 order and order another 2022. I'll decide which one I'll keep whenever they start arriving. I'm ordering the 2022 from a large corporate ford store with large volume. Those dealers get higher priority and faster builds

GizzardLizard

Big Bend
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Sport
I highly doubt those of us with the ETA of 10/31 or 11/3 will be waiting quite that long. However, with a lease thats done the end of next month, I'm getting a little nervous not going to lie lol.

As a backup I'm looking at either A) Finding a BS thats as close to my order as I can B) Extending or buying out my lease until the BS I ordered arrives.

Plan B depends on if I can even extend my lease right now and if so for how long or if I go the buyout option how much my dealer will give me on trade for my vehicle. I'd rather not go the buyout route if I don't have to but if it'd work then nothing is off the table.

jenpark1

Badlands
First Name
Jen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
I highly doubt those of us with the ETA of 10/31 or 11/3 will be waiting quite that long. However, with a lease thats done the end of next month, I'm getting a little nervous not going to lie lol.

As a backup I'm looking at either A) Finding a BS thats as close to my order as I can B) Extending or buying out my lease until the BS I ordered arrives.

Plan B depends on if I can even extend my lease right now and if so for how long or if I go the buyout option how much my dealer will give me on trade for my vehicle. I'd rather not go the buyout route if I don't have to but if it'd work then nothing is off the table.
I am in the same dilemma as you. My lease ends in September. Trying to decide what to do when you have no real idea of when the delivery of your new car is..... annoying . My dealer is pretty sure it will be close to the dates given ,I am hoping they are wrong. My lease is a ford escape so they should extend it no problem but I also could turn it in and drive our beastly Toyota tundra. But I am getting a trade in worth more than the balance of my lease so I am trying to hold out... ??

SKBanister

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco sport

Hopefully you can just extend the lease. That would be easiest

JerryC

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1988 BII , 2021 BL on order 3-19-21
I am in the same dilemma as you. My lease ends in September. Trying to decide what to do when you have no real idea of when the delivery of your new car is..... annoying . My dealer is pretty sure it will be close to the dates given ,I am hoping they are wrong. My lease is a ford escape so they should extend it no problem but I also could turn it in and drive our beastly Toyota tundra. But I am getting a trade in worth more than the balance of my lease so I am trying to hold out... ??
Will they buy you out of the lease at the same value?

I don't trust dealers (I wonder why...) So my thought was that on the trade value they had for my car back in March may change dramatically come November. "Well, that was months ago, there more miles on it and the shortage of vehicles has passed" type of thing.

IMHO, Take the money now and drive the beastly Tundra.

Huntyeraws

Big Bend
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford BS BB
OK, this week would have been my 5th scheduled build week. I am now one week out from my sixth (and hopefully final) scheduled build week. By the posts of others, I expect a window sticker to pop up sometime later this week.

KCBroncoSport

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 F-150 Lariat, 21 Bronco Sport Badlands
if your lease is through Ford they are currently letting you extend up to six months. it’s a month to month too so if you extend six months and return it after two months there’s no fees, it just ends. most leases will let you extend 1-3 months too.

MemUser

Big Bend
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape
THX, it has the BB with 360+, Moonroof and tow. ETIS looks as though all of the modules are installed.
This is exactly what I ordered on Feb 27th but all the modules have not been installed yet according to that site. I guess order date has nothing to do with anything. Oh well. I guess I will eventually get it...lol.
Sponsored