Waiting room

13MikeH

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
My understanding you WANT the RCM to show null, it means it's working. Swear I saw that posted somewhere.

*The RCM stores the number of times the vehicle has been in a collision. "Null" is Good!
Courtesy Scarecrow NULL IS GOOD
Sponsored

sdmc229

Badlands
First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion and Flex
My understanding you WANT the RCM to show null, it means it's working. Swear I saw that posted somewhere.

*The RCM stores the number of times the vehicle has been in a collision. "Null" is Good!
While it stores that info I don't think the module is installed yet. I think that is what is tracked on etis

ScareCrow

Badlands
First Name
Burl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BS/Badlands

Yeah, not sure now about pti information.... This image is from a vehicle for sale on the ford dealers lot, showing a missing Headlight control Module taken today.
Ford Bronco Sport Waiting room pti_info

? :crazy:

KCBroncoSport

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 F-150 Lariat, 21 Bronco Sport Badlands
Ordered Badlands+Badlands for the wife on 3/6. No dates of any kind in the tracker, just said N/A for the longest time. Called Ford every week to check build date and it was pushed back to 7/17 as of my last call. On Friday 6/18 it went to "In Production" but still no dates under any of the steps. Window sticker was available Friday night with a date of 6/19 at the bottom. It has been "In Production" since then and does not yet appear in ETIS. I called Ford today and was told it is "in production" with a completion date of "to be determined." My understanding is the factory is shut down this week and next, so who knows when this thing will be done!

69cuda340s

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.billsgarage.info
Vehicle(s)
"21 BS Badlands, '16 F150 Platinum FX4
Ordered Badlands+Badlands for the wife on 3/6. No dates of any kind in the tracker, just said N/A for the longest time. Called Ford every week to check build date and it was pushed back to 7/17 as of my last call. On Friday 6/18 it went to "In Production" but still no dates under any of the steps. Window sticker was available Friday night with a date of 6/19 at the bottom. It has been "In Production" since then and does not yet appear in ETIS. I called Ford today and was told it is "in production" with a completion date of "to be determined." My understanding is the factory is shut down this week and next, so who knows when this thing will be done!
Ford sent me email June 1 saying my new Build Week was June 21. June 15 status changed to In Production and I got window sticker. Dates on window sticker not changed since. So is plant open or closed? Did Ford decide not to shut plant? Did Ford decide lets build them with parts missing let them sit in yard until parts arrive? No one knows anything.

Excape

Outer Banks
First Name
Reg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Colorado
I don't know...have you seen a desert car vs one from the rust belt?
It's a double-edged sword.

The low humidity in the desert will help with corrosion, but the heat and UV can put a beating on the interior plastics. And desert-stored aircraft apparently attract reptilian critters.
One thing they do when they store aircraft is to block off the windows and use silica gel packs in the cabin areas to absorb trapped moisture.

Sitting on a track in Kentucky this time of year can be risky with hail storms, stray musket balls, and other local Hazards (pun).

13MikeH

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
It's a double-edged sword.

The low humidity in the desert will help with corrosion, but the heat and UV can put a beating on the interior plastics. And desert-stored aircraft apparently attract reptilian critters.
One thing they do when they store aircraft is to block off the windows and use silica gel packs in the cabin areas to absorb trapped moisture.

Sitting on a track in Kentucky this time of year can be risky with hail storms, stray musket balls, and other local Hazards (pun).
All solid points. Even in your own driveway it's a trick to keep em pristine?

Lasix

Badlands
First Name
Philip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
Well I broke down today and bought a bad azz FJ cruiser. Just don't know when my Badlands will make it here and with only one vehicle between the wife and I there was't many options. It gives me choices when and once my badlands ever makes it

JerryC

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1988 BII , 2021 BL on order 3-19-21
Well, after the bad news that the last entry for modules is needed and null is not good I checked a VIN for BB at local dealer and sure enough it does have a full entry for that RCM that mine is missing. SIGH...
But just for no reason other than habit I checked my order status (no change) and Window Sticker. The Window Sticker has changed from 6-15-21 to 6-22-21, I don't know what that really means.

Ricejenn

Badlands
First Name
Jenn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevrolet
I’m getting conflicted information on my BS. Ordered Feb 10 dealer told me went into production June 3 then told me a week later on the 10th it went into production again on the 10th….then was told on the 12th it was complete and I was looking at mid July delivery….2 days later my date changed to Oct 31…the next day it changed back to July. Last week I was told it was complete and released from the plant awaiting shipment….yet tracker and Ford Canada say it’s “still in production” with an eta of July….on the tracker I have an ETA of July and transit (20) no ship date yet. ETIS shows all the chips except last one shows “null” date of 1970…. ??‍♀

Ricejenn

Badlands
First Name
Jenn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevrolet
I’m getting conflicted information on my BS. Ordered Feb 10 dealer told me went into production June 3 then told me a week later on the 10th it went into production again on the 10th….then was told on the 12th it was complete and I was looking at mid July delivery….2 days later my date changed to Oct 31…the next day it changed back to July. Last week I was told it was complete and released from the plant awaiting shipment….yet tracker and Ford Canada say it’s “still in production” with an eta of July….on the tracker I have an ETA of July and transit (20) no ship date yet. ETIS shows all the chips except last one shows “null” date of 1970…. ??‍♀

69cuda340s

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.billsgarage.info
Vehicle(s)
"21 BS Badlands, '16 F150 Platinum FX4
Tracker says Production Date is June 22, was blank before. Date on bottom of window sticker changed to June 23. So something is happening.
Sponsored