First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.billsgarage.info
Vehicle(s)
"21 BS Badlands, '16 F150 Platinum FX4
My window sticker updated today. Has been in production since 6/7, so maybe tightened a lugnut.
Going through some extra Quality Control processes.....

sdmc229

Badlands
First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion and Flex
My window sticker updated today. Has been in production since 6/7, so maybe tightened a lugnut.
Also in production since 6/7. WS updated today as well

BSportOB

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape
Ordered back on the first week of April and just picked it up last night at our dealer. We are in love it so far! OB with 360+, we didn’t get the OB package with the sound system and the moonroof and it was probably good we didn’t or we would be waiting till October most likely.
We constantly check palsapp and all the other trackers with the Ford website. The palsapp never worked, but it seemed like the Mach-e tracker was the best site.
Came from a 3 year old Ford Escape and you can definitely tell it’s the same frame underneath, but totally a different feel when driving.

omahafordowner

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Flex
Well, after the bad news that the last entry for modules is needed and null is not good I checked a VIN for BB at local dealer and sure enough it does have a full entry for that RCM that mine is missing. SIGH...
But just for no reason other than habit I checked my order status (no change) and Window Sticker. The Window Sticker has changed from 6-15-21 to 6-22-21, I don't know what that really means.
Mine changed from 6-12-21 to 6-19-21 so I assume they are completed but waiting on the 1 chip. We will probably not receive an update on built or ETA until that chip is in hand.

JerryC

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1988 BII , 2021 BL on order 3-19-21
Mine changed from 6-12-21 to 6-19-21 so I assume they are completed but waiting on the 1 chip. We will probably not receive an update on built or ETA until that chip is in hand.
For a few days I kept reading your account name as "Omaha For Downer". I guess all the delays have really worked on my subconscious.

KAnoe

Badlands
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger, 2017 Subaru Crosstrek
So I got a window sticker Monday! Check that block. With that said it looks like the next thing is arrive at the dealership. With all the changes it’s simply if you want what you want just try to wait with without expectations. Any date is a SWAG with a lot out outside influencers. In the end as it gets longer and longer the Bronco Fund grows and the payment shrinks and add ons pile up in the garage ready to go. All FWP.

Mister E

Badlands
First Name
Edward
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands (on order)
Absolutely bizarre. I was coming to post that I found out this is the one I am waiting for. Spoke to my dealer, and while my delivery date is currently holding, it is waiting on a chip and has a red flag in their system.

I found another Badlands in a inventory look up. I checked the VIN and it shows this RCM (Restraint Control Module) is installed. So, I think it is safe to say we are waiting for this chip to get installed.
You are
I’m getting conflicted information on my BS. Ordered Feb 10 dealer told me went into production June 3 then told me a week later on the 10th it went into production again on the 10th….then was told on the 12th it was complete and I was looking at mid July delivery….2 days later my date changed to Oct 31…the next day it changed back to July. Last week I was told it was complete and released from the plant awaiting shipment….yet tracker and Ford Canada say it’s “still in production” with an eta of July….on the tracker I have an ETA of July and transit (20) no ship date yet. ETIS shows all the chips except last one shows “null” date of 1970…. ??‍♀
The "RCM" chip is what's holding up your car from being shipped. My BS BL has been built as of 6/17 but waiting on the RCM chip.

Mister E

Badlands
First Name
Edward
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands (on order)
Absolutely bizarre. I was coming to post that I found out this is the one I am waiting for. Spoke to my dealer, and while my delivery date is currently holding, it is waiting on a chip and has a red flag in their system.

I found another Badlands in a inventory look up. I checked the VIN and it shows this RCM (Restraint Control Module) is installed. So, I think it is safe to say we are waiting for this chip to get installed.
I also looked up other Badlands in dealer inventory and they all have the "RCM" chip...so we are all waiting for the RCM chip to be installed in our Badlands before they can be shipped out to the dealerships.

KCBroncoSport

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 F-150 Lariat, 21 Bronco Sport Badlands
Window sticker now shows 6/23, all dates on the tracker still blank except order date, still nothing in ETIS. What a rollercoaster

sdmc229

Badlands
First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion and Flex
I also looked up other Badlands in dealer inventory and they all have the "RCM" chip...so we are all waiting for the RCM chip to be installed in our Badlands before they can be shipped out to the dealerships.
I mean if I promise not to crash it I can live without airbags and can plug it in when they send it