Waiting room

Gunther706

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
Similar to other comments, my dealer did not enter my email into Ford, but he's been great about it. Email from him this morning out of nowhere "great news." I guess it's just a customer service thing. Maybe just ask?
I spoke to my dealer asap but sadly no good news for me, looks like I'll be extending the fusion sport past June
Sponsored

13MikeH

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
I spoke to my dealer asap but sadly no good news for me, looks like I'll be extending the fusion sport past June
We'll plan pessimistic hope optimistic. I just spoke to my dealer last week about financing and bonus options. He said he hadn't heard anything yet, and my thoughts on VIN by mid April, Build early June, get it July (that is not impossible even now seeing delivery in JULY) but news came quick and it's just one of those demand things driving the bus. Sounds like production is picking up.

DakotaTimber

Badlands
First Name
DakotaTimber
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BS BL + BL, 360+, tow +
Got the elusive email this morning!
Ordered 3/29
In Production email 4/8
Build week: 5/10

I ordered BL/BL in oxford white, with tow, CMS, 360 Assist +, cargo mat, floor mats, and moon roof!

Ford Bronco Sport Waiting room 21BE6C1A-9ECD-4036-BB66-C86F390ECF2B
That's quick, considering I have been waiting since October...and I am in production now,

OP
OP
SM05

SM05

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport Badlands, 2021 RAV4 TRD Offroad
Curious, were you given any explanations for the delay?

Gunther706

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
Curious, were you given any explanations for the delay?
Nothing concrete, just some speculation that its related to the chip shortage and copilot 360 assist + 2.0 enhanced or whatever its full name is(the one with adaptive and lane centering), citing that they are low on inventory for all sorts of models, like this, F150, and Edge. i confirmed with both the dealer and the Ford Marketing line that the order is in and just not scheduled to build yet.

PTown_Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Krista
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BS Badlands
My delivery, estimated for tomorrow originally, just got pushed out 9 more days according to the tracker? ??
So my day of disappointment is followed up by a day of celebrating! The 9 day extension was a false alarm, my BS was delivered today! Get to pick up tomorrow or Sat... ???

Ford Bronco Sport Waiting room IMG_20210408_191543

Jumbo1953

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport
Got the elusive email this morning!
Ordered 3/29
In Production email 4/8
Build week: 5/10

I ordered BL/BL in oxford white, with tow, CMS, 360 Assist +, cargo mat, floor mats, and moon roof!

Ford Bronco Sport Waiting room 21BE6C1A-9ECD-4036-BB66-C86F390ECF2B
WOW! I ordered a BL+BL except no 360+. Ordered on 2/22 in Cactus Gray. No build date yet. I’m thinking they are low on cactus to make the paint?.

playdohpy

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
WOW! I ordered a BL+BL except no 360+. Ordered on 2/22 in Cactus Gray. No build date yet. I’m thinking they are low on cactus to make the paint?.
SAME! I have the exact same just in carbonized gray and I haven't gotten an email or order confirmation email...

Placed order at the dealer on 2/20 as part of their inventory. BL+BL in carbonized gray, with tow, CMS, 360+, cargo mat, floor mats and cargo organizer.

OP
OP
SM05

SM05

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport Badlands, 2021 RAV4 TRD Offroad
Placed order at the dealer on 2/20 as part of their inventory. BL+BL in carbonized gray, with tow, CMS, 360+, cargo mat, floor mats and cargo organizer.
Great choice. :) I've got the same exact one on order, with all the same options it seems. Order date was 2/17. Other than the confirmation email, crickets.

nch5013

Big Bend
First Name
Nicole
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 KB Big Bend
Wohoo!

Ordered BB + BB in Kodiak Brown with Tow, CMS, crossbars and mats 3/30
Email yesterday for Production date week of 5/17

Stoked!! Now to buckle down and get my beater sold...

Jumbo1953

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport
SAME! I have the exact same just in carbonized gray and I haven't gotten an email or order confirmation email...

Probably low on carbon for your paint. Low on cactus for mine.
Sponsored