DakotaBronco

First Edition
First Name
Lance
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge Sport
When I enter my Customer Order Number and VIN Number into the tracker on shop.ford.com I get nothing-no error messages, just nothing. If I incorrectly enter in either number I get error messages. Thoughts on why this is?
Sponsored

Ponds

First Edition
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
Well...it's 4/8 and I didn't get the call yet. CSX now says that there is no status available for my railcar. My window sticker still has a date of 4/5.
To make matters worse, Palsapp still has my VIN in a Pending status. Good news? My BS may be somewhere between the final railroad stop in Wayne, MI and my dealership. Bad news? I have no idea where...?

Why are the last few days spent in the waiting room the hardest? ??‍♂
Did your new BS get delivered yet, or is it... ?

Lane4

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bbbbbb
That's quick, considering I have been waiting since October...and I am in production now,
I ordered a Big Bend with BB package (with moonroof)
Ordered on 3/29
In production email 4/8
Build week 5/10

This was way sooner than expected but I’m so excited!
I would not hold your breath on build date staying as mine changed 4x.

13MikeH

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
I would not hold your breath on build date staying as mine changed 4x.
just curious when you ordeired? I'm guessing there are multiple factors at play with chip availability, production of the Big Bronco ready to go soon, and weather/assembly, recalls etc. Assuming things have smoothed out a little, timing may be more accurate. Thought... anything is possible right now.

Branen

Badlands
First Name
Arick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Dart and Ford Ranger
Great choice. :) I've got the same exact one on order, with all the same options it seems. Order date was 2/17. Other than the confirmation email, crickets.
I ordered mine on 2/16 (alto blue, BL package, with tow, 360+...) and was finally notified by dealer I have a build date of 5/25!

Clanderson89

Badlands
First Name
Jakob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Forester, awaiting my bronco sport badlands
Order confirmed 2/26 for a red Badlands with Badlands package and tow package, still no build date, who knew ordering a red vehicle would delay it so much

13MikeH

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
Order confirmed 2/26 for a red Badlands with Badlands package and tow package, still no build date, who knew ordering a red vehicle would delay it so much
Irony that long ago fire trucks were painted red because it was the cheapest paint for cities. Now it requires gold to create the pigment and is one of the most expensive

OP
OP
SM05

SM05

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport Badlands, 2021 RAV4 TRD Offroad
I ordered mine on 2/16 (alto blue, BL package, with tow, 360+...) and was finally notified by dealer I have a build date of 5/25!
I'm day behind you and nada so far.

Had my regularly planned 2 week char with my sales guy who confirmed what's been posted here already: Ordering update: last day to order 2021 Badlands is 4/15 | 2021+ Ford Bronco Sport Forum - Broncosportforum.com - no orders for BL anymore. As to why mine still hasn't been picked up for production the info he received said due to commodity shortages and higher than predicted demand they're still having issue getting back to normal build times. What that means to me is that the order processing is heading the wrong direction. He did mention Ford continuing having intermittent supply issues with tow hitch and chips for copilot 360.

So, the wait continues.

Y2Dre

Badlands
First Name
Andre
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport Badlands
Did your new BS get delivered yet, or is it... ?
Let's just say that my stay in the Waiting Room has been extended. After days of updates and movement, everything stalled after my raircar arrived at Wayne. CSX just reports that my railcar arrived in Wayne on 4/5...the date on my window sticker. Palsapp still has my VIN as Pending.

Since my dealership is closed on the weekends, I'm relegated to looking at the Ford tracking site, which says I have 19 days to my estimated delivery date of 4/29.

Branen

Badlands
First Name
Arick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Dart and Ford Ranger
I'm day behind you and nada so far.

Had my regularly planned 2 week char with my sales guy who confirmed what's been posted here already: Ordering update: last day to order 2021 Badlands is 4/15 | 2021+ Ford Bronco Sport Forum - Broncosportforum.com - no orders for BL anymore. As to why mine still hasn't been picked up for production the info he received said due to commodity shortages and higher than predicted demand they're still having issue getting back to normal build times. What that means to me is that the order processing is heading the wrong direction. He did mention Ford continuing having intermittent supply issues with tow hitch and chips for copilot 360.

So, the wait continues.
Wow...that's crazy! Thanks for update! Badlands is, in my opinion, by far the best trim so makes sense why it's been so popular

Ponds

First Edition
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
Let's just say that my stay in the Waiting Room has been extended. After days of updates and movement, everything stalled after my raircar arrived at Wayne. CSX just reports that my railcar arrived in Wayne on 4/5...the date on my window sticker. Palsapp still has my VIN as Pending.

Since my dealership is closed on the weekends, I'm relegated to looking at the Ford tracking site, which says I have 19 days to my estimated delivery date of 4/29.
Wow, sorry to hear, that really sucks! Hope it gets delivered over weekend and is there for ya Monday..