Badlands
First Name
Terri
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Lincoln
Got a Email from Ford This Morning.
We are excited to let you know your 2021 Bronco Sport Badlands has been scheduled for production. Your vehicle is scheduled to be built the week of May 17, 2021.
Ordered 3/26
BadLands with Badlands PKG Co Pilot Assist 360 plus Cargo Management
Kodiak Brown Black Roof
The countdown begins.
Sponsored

Huntyeraws

Big Bend
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford BS BB
Got the elusive email this morning!
Ordered 3/29
In Production email 4/8
Build week: 5/10

I ordered BL/BL in oxford white, with tow, CMS, 360, cargo mat, floor mats, and moon roof!

Ford Bronco Sport Waiting room 21BE6C1A-9ECD-4036-BB66-C86F390ECF2B
So far, yours has to be the quickest one I have seen yet from order date to build date to delivery week. In normal "pre-covid" times and part/build delays, this would probably be about the norm for a typical new Ford vehicle order.

Fordfan

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 BRONCO SPORT OB
Well just by fluke I was on my dealers website this morning and see 6 OB's listed as "coming soon". So I open up some window stickers and guess what?...My exact vehicle, in the special order green window sticker...no doubt that's mine(timeline adds up from what he told me)so it was built on Tuesday !!!:clap::crackup:

13MikeH

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
Got a Email from Ford This Morning.
We are excited to let you know your 2021 Bronco Sport Badlands has been scheduled for production. Your vehicle is scheduled to be built the week of May 17, 2021.
Ordered 3/26
BadLands with Badlands PKG Co Pilot Assist 360 plus Cargo Management
Kodiak Brown Black Roof
The countdown begins.
Ironically I ordered a Badlands no package, 235 tires, tow system, and cargo management. Got my vin today and scheduled for May 17 at this point as well. Sounds like our Broncos will run the line together assuming all goes as projected.

SweetTea

Badlands
First Name
Taylor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi q3
So far, yours has to be the quickest one I have seen yet from order date to build date to delivery week. In normal "pre-covid" times and part/build delays, this would probably be about the norm for a typical new Ford vehicle order.
I was pretty surprised when I received the email this morning. Though it looks like a lot of people who ordered in March are getting them built in May.... hopefully this means they are catching up!

revpet

Outer Banks
First Name
Kama
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Ordered a Outer Banks with the Outer Banks Package and Tow package. Got my production notification today - week of 5/17. Crossing my fingers they are catching up and I won't be too delayed.

13MikeH

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
Ordered a Outer Banks with the Outer Banks Package and Tow package. Got my production notification today - week of 5/17. Crossing my fingers they are catching up and I won't be too delayed.
makes four of us so far just here. I'd guess things are clicking now and we SHOULD be moving forward soon.

Gunther706

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
Ordered 3/29
In Production email 4/8

I ordered BL/BL in oxford white, with tow, CMS, 360, cargo mat, floor mats, and moon roof!

whoa, what the heck! My order was put in February 24th, exact same but in Cyber orange and I've still heard nothing!

CodeGR

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport Badlands
@Gunther706 Have you asked your dealer for an update? Mine didn't include my email address in the order so I don't get updates from Ford via email. I had to call my dealer.

Huntyeraws

Big Bend
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford BS BB
I was pretty surprised when I received the email this morning. Though it looks like a lot of people who ordered in March are getting them built in May.... hopefully this means they are catching up!
I ordered mine on February 15th and my BB with BB and tow pkgs build week is May 17th - moonroofs and two packages were the holdups.

Gunther706

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
Ordered 3/29
In Production email 4/8

Was your order for the regular 360 assist or did you get the 2.0 Assist+ on your order?

After speaking with the dealer it sounds like its the Assist+ that might be holding up orders due to the chip shortages

SweetTea

Badlands
First Name
Taylor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi q3
Was your order for the regular 360 assist or did you get the 2.0 Assist+ on your order?

After speaking with the dealer it sounds like its the Assist+ that might be holding up orders due to the chip shortages
I got the Assist +

Geelloo90042

Badlands
First Name
Angelo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport-Badlands
Just got my email stating my car has been built. Been waiting since July. My advice is to be patient and check that tracker every hour every day... ?

13MikeH

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
whoa, what the heck! My order was put in February 24th, exact same but in Cyber orange and I've still heard nothing!
Similar to other comments, my dealer did not enter my email into Ford, but he's been great about it. Email from him this morning out of nowhere "great news." I guess it's just a customer service thing. Maybe just ask?

blackbeauty

Big Bend
First Name
Paige
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Taurus X
Ordered 3/29
In Production email 4/8

I ordered BL/BL in oxford white, with tow, CMS, 360 Assist +, cargo mat, floor mats, and moon roof!

I ordered a Big Bend with BB package (with moonroof)
Ordered on 3/29
In production email 4/8
Build week 5/10

This was way sooner than expected but I’m so excited!
Sponsored