Y2Dre

Badlands
First Name
Andre
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport Badlands
For those following along (like @Ponds), here's my latest railcar tracking update:

My railcar left Avon, In at 1:54am ET en route to Walbridge, OH (58 miles from its final destination of Wayne, MI).

elliewe

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge
Ordered my Area 51 Badlands with the off road tires on 3/6.
Received email this morning with production week of 5/24.

While waiting, I found the exact vehicle I ordered in transit to a local-ish dealership. Been tracking the VIN on it, but the tracker won't work anymore. Once it hits the lot it has to go into the loaner program for 1 day, then I can buy it. Dealership wouldn't let me put a deposit on it, but stated that I am first on the list to buy it. Last date on the window sticker was 3/25, so I am hoping it arrives soon...

Either way, I am still stuck in the waiting room.

Update- The date on the window sticker changed yesterday to 4/1- the vehicle shipped on 3/9, so hopefully the date change means it is arriving soon?!

magicbus

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BS BL+BL, Rivian R1T, Sprinter 3500 camper
Update- The date on the window sticker changed yesterday to 4/1- the vehicle shipped on 3/9, so hopefully the date change means it is arriving soon?!
Ford told me mine was built and then shipped, but my Window Sticker date hasn't changed since it was scheduled.

Ponds

First Edition
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
For those following along (like @Ponds), here's my latest railcar tracking update:

My railcar left Avon, In at 1:54am ET en route to Walbridge, OH (58 miles from its final destination of Wayne, MI).
Great, getting excited? This am my dealer said that mine isn’t in transit... but Palsapp updated to give its final destination. So, not sure what to believe anymore. Please keep updating. I may have to wait...

Y2Dre

Badlands
First Name
Andre
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Great, getting excited? This am my dealer said that mine isn’t in transit... but Palsapp updated to give its final destination. So, not sure what to believe anymore. Please keep updating. I may have to wait...
Yeah, man...I'm getting excited! My salesman reached out to me yesterday to begin the paperwork process early. I submitted my credit application and got approved for the 0.9% for 60 months. I sent him insurance and registration info for my trade in. He laughed and said he's changing my name in his contact list to "NSA" when I told him where my railcar was currently sitting...LOL.

if you have your railcar number, try calling CSX (800-235-2352), choose option 1 for Location, and give them your railcar number (letters first, then numbers). If our Sports are indeed neighbors, then you should hear the same information I did.

Ponds

First Edition
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
Yeah, man...I'm getting excited! My salesman reached out to me yesterday to begin the paperwork process early. I submitted my credit application and got approved for the 0.9% for 60 months. I sent him insurance and registration info for my trade in. He laughed and said he's changing my name in his contact list to "NSA" when I told him where my railcar was currently sitting...LOL.

if you have your railcar number, try calling CSX (800-235-2352), choose option 1 for Location, and give them your railcar number (letters first, then numbers). If our Sports are indeed neighbors, then you should hear the same information I did.
Thank you @Y2Dre! At dealership to order a few accessories. Surprised to see a new cyber orange BS FE just arrived... it’s mine!! My sales guy was shocked, me too! So when Palsap updates with destination, it’s delivered. Dealer said their system still showed it as not in transit. So, my order shipped on 3/19, but window sticker showed 3/24 so I figured mine was with yours. I’m beyond excited! Best wishes to all!
Ford Bronco Sport Waiting room 9523A3B9-08DC-4BA6-984D-76A8BEF8B0A5

Y2Dre

Badlands
First Name
Andre
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Thank you @Y2Dre! At dealership to order a few accessories. Surprised to see a new cyber orange BS FE just arrived... it’s mine!! My sales guy was shocked, me too! So when Palsap updates with destination, it’s delivered. Dealer said their system still showed it as not in transit. So, my order shipped on 3/19, but window sticker showed 3/24 so I figured mine was with yours. I’m beyond excited! Best wishes to all!
Ford Bronco Sport Waiting room 9523A3B9-08DC-4BA6-984D-76A8BEF8B0A5
WOOOOW!!! Congratulations, man! That is so cool.

*in my Homer Simpson voice* "Mmmmmm...new car smell."

BADLANDSBEAT

Badlands
First Name
BERNIE
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BRONC SPORT BADLANDS
I think all dealers are telling us that they gave us a priority ship code just to shut us up.
My Priority code on my order is 19 trying to get it changed with the dealer all week, They keep saying They are waiting on approvals.

OP
OP
SM05

SM05

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport Badlands, 2021 RAV4 TRD Offroad
I think all dealers are telling us that they gave us a priority ship code just to shut us up.
That thought had crossed my mind too. lol I started with 10 printed on the order. Moved up to 1, which is if you believe them means "next in line". That was a few weeks ago. I'm still waiting for it to be picked for production.

SweetTea

Badlands
First Name
Taylor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi q3
Seems like we all get different answers.... my dealer (who’s been with Ford since 94) said that they are all assigned 10-19 (though I have only heard of people getting 10 or 19 and nothing in between) and then once it’s picked up by the plant the number moves to 1. He assured me that I have the “highest” priority when I asked about this 10-19 priority code business. He said it initially will say 19 then move up the ranks to 1..... I have no idea if that’s true, but that’s what he’s told me.

OP
OP
SM05

SM05

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport Badlands, 2021 RAV4 TRD Offroad
Seems like we all get different answers.... my dealer (who’s been with Ford since 94) said that they are all assigned 10-19 (though I have only heard of people getting 10 or 19 and nothing in between) and then once it’s picked up by the plant the number moves to 1. He assured me that I have the “highest” priority when I asked about this 10-19 priority code business. He said it initially will say 19 then move up the ranks to 1..... I have no idea if that’s true, but that’s what he’s told me.
I posted in another thread something similar based on my own observations. Started with 10. A few weeks ago checking on the status of my order I was told it's at 1 to be picked up for production "soon". That unfortunately hasn't happened yet.

housecop

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep Cherokee
I just received a phone call from dealer........first one from them in 134;days my truck has made it to new jersey it is now sitting in newark 20 miles from me in the stolen car capitol of the usa. Only time will tell if it gets here soon.

Timsvtgen1

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Just got a call from my dealer first thing this AM to let me know my Bronco Sport slipped in there late last night. He was nice enough to take a quick pic for me. Picking up early next week. Been a long ride of 158 days.
Ford Bronco Sport Waiting room 34D74ECB-A069-48F3-BDBA-07E6E7E11274
Ford Bronco Sport Waiting room B6B6452F-9C29-4A32-9A5B-3A976A7D5EE7
Sponsored