Outer Banks
First Name
Holli
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda CX-5
Update - still waiting. Last rail spot was outside Chicago on 9/20

ETA says 10/2 (shipped 8/25, original delivery window 9/12-9/18)

going out of town for 5 days with the GT500. That will hopefully make the days go by faster
Maybe it is waiting to come to MN with mine. Mine has been outside of Chicago too. My ETA Is 9/28-10/4.
Sponsored

Escape2Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Lexus, 2022 Bronco Sport, 2023 Heritage 2 dr
I think I'm definitely going to order a different color for the white bronco letters on the grill amd back, most likely black. My boyfriend definitely has plans for new rims and tires, but not much after that. It is such a nice vehicle, I hope you and Meanderthal get shipped out soon. I will say that i questioned the ebony/roast interior for the badlands premium when i ordered and debated buyingseat covers, but I love it in person. As far as missing items, I seem to only be missing the engine cover which was expected.
Just to confirm, the passenger dash panel is there? So much for my theory they stopped supplying them for ‘22.

anniem

Badlands
First Name
Annie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Just to confirm, the passenger dash panel is there? So much for my theory they stopped supplying them for ‘22.
I believe so, but I'm not really sure where the dash panel is located. There's no wiring or anything hanging anywhere that immediately caught my attention. I could also be looking in the wrong spot. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Elegance

Badlands
First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Badlands
I believe so, but I'm not really sure where the dash panel is located. There's no wiring or anything hanging anywhere that immediately caught my attention. I could also be looking in the wrong spot. 🤷🏻‍♀️
Open your passenger side door and duck your head right under your glove box. Should be a black panel covering all the internal bits.

anniem

Badlands
First Name
Annie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
I would say that Ford’s definition of “In Production” is different than it actually moving down the assembly line. Your husband is correct, that once
Open your passenger side door and duck your head right under your glove box. Should be a black panel covering all the internal bits.
So, it is missing, but I also don't see a huge issue with that. The floor comes up so high that you dont even notice, but can feel where the top portion would clip/connect. Unless anyone in the forum has a good reason why it's needed... I know my boyfriend definitely wants to get the engine cover. Which I'll have to ask my dealer about.

Elegance

Badlands
First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
So, it is missing, but I also don't see a huge issue with that. The floor comes up so high that you dont even notice, but can feel where the top portion would clip/connect. Unless anyone in the forum has a good reason why it's needed... I know my boyfriend definitely wants to get the engine cover. Which I'll have to ask my dealer about.
It's probably not a problem unless it accidentally gets kicked. I've bumped mine a time or two when my boyfriend is driving and I'm in the passenger seat with my legs crossed. Not sure what it looks like underneath or how fragile the wiring is, but that's the only thing I can think of. Your dealer should order you a replacement for free if you want to mention it with the engine cover, but probably no biggie if not.

tcarano

Big Bend
First Name
Tonua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Transit Connect
I would say that Ford’s definition of “In Production” is different than it actually moving down the assembly line. Your husband is correct, that once a vehicle starts down the assembly line it only takes a few hours to get through. I think you get the “In Production” status during the week that your vehicle will be built.
That makes sense. My production was scheduled for week of 9/19, and the tracker showed that it officially went into production on 9/24.

Hopefully once it is built, it will get right on a train and leave the factory. Not like a big group of us that have been waiting about 30 days +/- to see the “Shipped” status.
Looks like I'm going to find out soon because the tracker is showing it was built yesterday. 🤞

Escape2Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Lexus, 2022 Bronco Sport, 2023 Heritage 2 dr
I would not be too concerned. Ford calls it an Insulation Panel as it has a bit of insulation on it. Most likely to reduce the noise from the fan. It does very little to protect anything as the wires are not covered in any case. It is easy to install but a pain to uninstall of you do not have one of the little tools to remove the push pins. That would be my only complaint if you need access to your internal fuses, the panel has to be removed.

Elegance

Badlands
First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
@Meanderthal Do me a favor and use Ford's Bronco Sport inventory search to see if your dealer is expecting more dealer ordered Sports to ship out. Just used the tool and my tiny little hometown dealer has 4 Sports all built within the last month that haven't hit the lot yet, one as recent as built 2 days ago. That indicates to me they're all waiting to ship just like mine is. Wondering if grouping mine with the dealer ordered inventory to cut costs is a potential reason I haven't shipped yet. If you dealer has Sports coming, that could be a contributing factor.

Meanderthal

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 BMW R1200 GS Adv, '23 Norden Expedition
@Meanderthal Do me a favor and use Ford's Bronco Sport inventory search to see if your dealer is expecting more dealer ordered Sports to ship out. Just used the tool and my tiny little hometown dealer has 4 Sports all built within the last month that haven't hit the lot yet, one as recent as built 2 days ago. That indicates to me they're all waiting to ship just like mine is. Wondering if grouping mine with the dealer ordered inventory to cut costs is a potential reason I haven't shipped yet. If you dealer has Sports coming, that could be a contributing factor.
I see 5 with "Dealer Ordered" and 7 in stock.

I got the following message from them after poking them for information:
We have had a lot of vehicles that are on hold. Ford doesn’t update us very well.
I’ve sent a email to my rep and asking him to mark it hot.

Elegance

Badlands
First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I see 5 with "Dealer Ordered" and 7 in stock.

I got the following message from them after poking them for information:
We have had a lot of vehicles that are on hold. Ford doesn’t update us very well.
I’ve sent a email to my rep and asking him to mark it hot.
Wonder if it would be too forward of me to ask my salesman to do the same...

Meanderthal

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 BMW R1200 GS Adv, '23 Norden Expedition

Bronco Blue

Outer Banks
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Escape
Called Ford and my BS is in Chicago, so any day now I should have it as I live around the area.

MGPA-C

Big Bend
First Name
Melissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Tracing for my Bronco Sport states it departed a rail yard in the south suburbs of Chicago yesterday (2 miles from my parent's house), and it won't arrive at it's destination in western suburbs until tomorrow. Frustrating. 🤦🏽‍♀️ I wish they would just put it on a truck. So. So. Close.

Bronco Blue

Outer Banks
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Escape
Tracing for my Bronco Sport states it departed a rail yard in the south suburbs of Chicago yesterday (2 miles from my parent's house), and it won't arrive at it's destination in western suburbs until tomorrow. Frustrating. 🤦🏽‍♀️ I wish they would just put it on a truck. So. So. Close.
Same, I just wish they’d put it on the truck and bring it to me already. My situation has changed where my folks are buying my Escape instead of me trading it in, since theirs got totaled a couple of weeks ago. They’re without a car currently and we’re waiting on this to come in to get everything shuffled around. I’m getting VERY impatient 😂
Sponsored