Elegance

Badlands
First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Badlands
If you ever did understand the process, you would no longer need to understand the process, because you would have your BS.
Wonder if our Sports are chilling out in a parking lot together. Hope you and I ship out soon.
Sponsored

Bloop

Outer Banks
First Name
Brandi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco Sport OBX
If you ever did understand the process, you would no longer need to understand the process, because you would have your BS.
Ha! I still don't think I'd understand it, I just wouldn't care anymore.

Mhermann596

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
My Bronco Sport is in Kansas now. It’s getting closer!
You may be in the same train KatieF34 and myself are on. Did it arrive in the Kansas City yard this morning around 4:40am?

2OutOf3AintBad

Badlands
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mazda Miata | 2022 Bronco Sport
So I don't get Ford emails, and the dealer has been helpful - but basically provides the same info as what I can find on the tracker. Was pleased ecstatic to see an update today that we are to the shipping stage. Any guesstimates on an ETA from here?

Ford Bronco Sport Waiting room Screenshot 2022-09-23 091047
We're on a similar path/timeline. I'm in a suburb just north of Atlanta and Ford says it will be at the dealer between Oct 7-13. However, I see a lot of discussion here about delays even once shipped, so who knows? Good luck to us both.
Ford Bronco Sport Waiting room Screenshot_20220923_125626_Samsung Internet

Last edited:

Curtsbronco

Badlands
First Name
Curt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dual Sport Family. Badlands and Big Bend.
We're on a similar path/timeline. I'm in a suburb just north of Atlanta and Ford says it will be at the dealer between Oct 7-13. However, I see a lot of discussion here about delays even once shipped, so who knows? Good luck to us both.
Ford Bronco Sport Waiting room Screenshot_20220923_125626_Samsung Internet
Yes - good luck to you too!

CG22BSBL

Badlands
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 MK8 Golf R Awaiting: 2022 Bronco Sport BL
Here's an update for anyone who had an end of August build date:
Order 4/9/22
In Production 8/24/22
Built 8/25/22
Rec'd the shipped email 8/31/22 w an ETA 9/19 - 9/25
Last week was told it arrived and had been sitting in IL since 9/11
My order tracker switched to in transit 4 days ago
Just got a text from my salesman that our BS Badlands is just south of my location (by 30 mins or so) and it should be delivered to the dealership tomorrow or Monday at the latest. Which means the ETA week was pretty spot on.

Excited to get our new ride and hope the same for everyone else! 🙌

Dougsimms

Badlands
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport
I know you warned me, delays and all... ordered Badlands with Badlands package, cargo management, hitch, grey roof, etc on 2/17. Got Ford's order email confirmation the same day. And... nothing since. I don't think I'm getting it by the end of May anymore. I'm hoping for some movement on my order and first half of June delivery at this point. :curse:

Any body else in the same waiting room?
I have received three delivery dates the last was scheduled for last week. I have heard nothing about a new date. Crazy system when they say they will do something and then don’t and don’t keep the customer updated.

anniem

Badlands
First Name
Annie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Just got the call from the dealer today! Going to pick up my Bronco Sport after work. My order to delivery was just shy of 6 months. 🍾😊

Last edited:

Elegance

Badlands
First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Just got the call from the dealer today! Going to pick up my Bronco Sport after work. I order to delivery was just shy of 6 months. 🍾😊
There was once a time where I thought I'd be the one warning you of things to look for during pickup. The tables have turned. Take lots of pictures! So happy for you, girl!

Last edited:

Meanderthal

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 BMW R1200 GS Adv, '23 Norden Expedition
Wonder if our Sports are chilling out in a parking lot together. Hope you and I ship out soon.
Just got the call from the dealer today! Going to pick up my Bronco Sport after work. I order to delivery was just shy of 6 months. 🍾😊
Very exciting and looking forward to some pictures!

Mhermann596

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport

Wombat80

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport
Hopefully they sort it really quick and we are on the way north by tomorrow.
BS Big Bend Bronze Smoke ordered 4/22/22, built 8/16/22, shipped 8/18/22, arrived Lordstown OH Rail Yard 9/2/22, arrived dealer 9/20/22 and took delivery 9/21/22. When ordered received $1000 order incentive and $750 private offer. Window sticker was $530 more than MSRP when ordered 4/22. Dealer (Clarion Ford) honored everything - including price protection and the $1000 incentives/$750 offer, without question. Dealer was completely honest and upfront about this BS deal made 5 months prior.

Ford Bronco Sport Waiting room FE1B3A47-DB85-40E1-8AB3-2A0BE2D5A0FD

anniem

Badlands
First Name
Annie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Took a glamor shot of the new Badlands today. I'm rooting for eveyone still waiting from July and August builds to get shipped out. As others have said its definitely worth the wait.
Ford Bronco Sport Waiting room 20220924_113416

Elegance

Badlands
First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Took a glamor shot of the new Badlands today. I'm rooting for eveyone still waiting from July and August builds to get shipped out. As others have said its definitely worth the wait.
Ford Bronco Sport Waiting room 20220924_113416
Absolutely gorgeous! Do you have any plans for mods or are you keeping it stock?
Sponsored