Waiting room

Little Wild Boar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Cougar, 2009 Edge Recently Totalled
How long has it been taking from train arrival at ramp to dealership?
Sponsored

Broncette

Badlands
First Name
Tracey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
I got an email this morning that my car has been shipped! Invoice 6/21, build week was supposedly 6/27, and I never even got a built email. Shipped 6/30. Are they trying to churn them out before the shutdown or what!

thekingprawn

Badlands
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Badlands

Little Wild Boar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
  • Sad
Reactions: WLK

Little Wild Boar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

thekingprawn

Badlands
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
How long was your train arrival to dealership...
Train travel: 11 days, offloaded the next morning; Waiting on truck: 11 days, 1 day travel to dealership. Overall it was 23 days of shipping.

Little Wild Boar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Train travel: 11 days, offloaded the next morning; Waiting on truck: 11 days, 1 day travel to dealership. Overall it was 23 days of shipping.
Ok.. I have the ability to extend my rental another week from the 7th to the 14th for $16 a day .. train is now supposed to arrive on July 3rd.. ugh.. with the holiday.. I don't expect them to move it till at least a week later . So somewhere around the 14th will probably work out good... Thoughts...

2XIPA

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Accord, Civic, and a Subaru
Saw my twin Badlands... Velocity Blue, Carbonized gray roof, Premium Package, Tow Package. The owner says she caught it as a dealer order and only waited 3 weeks. I'm about to hit month 4 and I don't even have a build date.

I felt this awful, heart-pounding anger as she told me about her "long wait." I'm thrilled for her and absolutely livid all at once. Not really digging this order process anymore.
Yikes I ordered 2.5 months after you. I’m wondering if I’ll end up getting a 2023 model?

Elegance

Badlands
First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yikes I ordered 2.5 months after you. I’m wondering if I’ll end up getting a 2023 model?
You might. I'm just getting really tired. Last week was supposed to be this giant scheduling week and it didn't happen. This week was then supposed to be this giant scheduling week, but it hasn't happened yet this morning and emails generally go out Thurdays before noon EST. Heck, I've got a gut feeling that I'll be moved to a '23.

• Sad
Reactions: WLK

2XIPA

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Accord, Civic, and a Subaru
So imagine we’re price protected. What happens if there’s a new option or variation and you’d like to add it? I suppose we would go right back to the end of the line?

Jafo

Outer Banks
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
I wanted to track the train, but my sales guy can't find who has the rail car info ( I am sure this is a BS story, but ohh well! ) And Ford says my Bronco Sport is in Nagolas (SP?) but does not have a rail car # to give me... Sad Panda!!! lol!

Lorri2516

Badlands
First Name
Lorri
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
I wanted to track the train, but my sales guy can't find who has the rail car info ( I am sure this is a BS story, but ohh well! ) And Ford says my Bronco Sport is in Nagolas (SP?) but does not have a rail car # to give me... Sad Panda!!! lol!
I'm actually communicating with the New car manager that took my order. Totally different person than my sales rep. He has access to the Smart Vincent report etc...

anniem

Badlands
First Name
Annie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
You might. I'm just getting really tired. Last week was supposed to be this giant scheduling week and it didn't happen. This week was then supposed to be this giant scheduling week, but it hasn't happened yet this morning and emails generally go out Thurdays before noon EST. Heck, I've got a gut feeling that I'll be moved to a '23.
My boyfriend was saying the same thing last night, he said he had a feeling that my build would get moved to the 23 model. I ordered about a month after you. I have A plan pricing, so I don't really have a choice but to wait for mine to get built. :(
Sponsored