Meanderthal

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 BMW R1200 GS Adv, '23 Norden Expedition
BTW, we are on page 404, which when I look at the browser tab makes me immediately think there is a page error.
Ford Bronco Sport Waiting room 1656512973361

Edit: I was too late and this post ended up on page 405! Dammit!
Sponsored

thekingprawn

Badlands
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Badlands
You were definitely correct about the person telling me wrong information, maybe he meant to say SO instead of SC...per ford chat this morning ( almost a week later its probably still in Mexico 😞 with an ETA of 8/3 per the below.

"is In Transit and Arrived at Junction Point (Ferrocarril Mexicano S.a. De C.v. ) Nogales, SO. Shipped Rail - Railcar # BNSF303101 (Ferrocarril Mexicano S.a. De C.v. )."
That does sound like the siding on the Mexican side of the border crossing. The SO is Sonora, as opposed to Arizona, so wrong side of the border. I don't know if the big wrecks in California and Missouri have things backed up on the rails, but that's definitely an externality to cause concern.

WLK

Badlands
First Name
Wendy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport
Today is my pick-up day!! Woot :) I sold my 2019 Fusion Hybrid back in Feb. I bought a good running 2000 Focus to use until my truck arrived. Yesterday I listed it on Facebook Marketplace and had 960 clicks on the listing. I sold it for full asking this morning. I actually sold my Fusion close to what I paid for it new 3 years ago. Used car market is crazy.

BoxerBronco

Badlands
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Ford Edge ST Line, 22 BS Badlands
Today is my pick-up day!! Woot :) I sold my 2019 Fusion Hybrid back in Feb. I bought a good running 2000 Focus to use until my truck arrived. Yesterday I listed it on Facebook Marketplace and had 960 clicks on the listing. I sold it for full asking this morning. I actually sold my Fusion close to what I paid for it new 3 years ago. Used car market is crazy.
We will, of course need pics!

Broncette

Badlands
First Name
Tracey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
So my production week was 6/27. Invoice was dated 6/21. I added my car to my Ford Pass app at that point. Now I have a zillion modules listed. What does that mean? Close to being built? I saw people saying something about adding the car to your app at that point but it already let me do that last week. I'm not sure how to check if it's "connecting" to the car yet.

thekingprawn

Badlands
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
So my production week was 6/27. Invoice was dated 6/21. I added my car to my Ford Pass app at that point. Now I have a zillion modules listed. What does that mean? Close to being built? I saw people saying something about adding the car to your app at that point but it already let me do that last week. I'm not sure how to check if it's "connecting" to the car yet.
Modules listed means your Bronco is alive!

klawrence27

Big Bend
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1972 Chevelle, 2016 Chevrolet SS Sedan
You won't be able to Activate your vehicle in Ford Pass until you have the vehicle to authorize it on the radio screen.

Broncette

Badlands
First Name
Tracey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
You won't be able to Activate your vehicle in Ford Pass until you have the vehicle to authorize it on the radio screen.
I found what I meant I think. Another post said when the car is turned on you will see a sync update in your Pass app. So I guess I'll be looking for that.

Elegance

Badlands
First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Saw my twin Badlands... Velocity Blue, Carbonized gray roof, Premium Package, Tow Package. The owner says she caught it as a dealer order and only waited 3 weeks. I'm about to hit month 4 and I don't even have a build date.

I felt this awful, heart-pounding anger as she told me about her "long wait." I'm thrilled for her and absolutely livid all at once. Not really digging this order process anymore.

WLK

Badlands
First Name
Wendy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport
Just kidding on the back roads. No issues with price protection or x-plan. Worked out well as I ended up saving about CAD$6K (USD$4.7k) under the current window sticker price. Paid for 50% and financed the balance for 3 years.
Ford Bronco Sport Waiting room 2bronco1
Ford Bronco Sport Waiting room bronco1
Ford Bronco Sport Waiting room bronco3

Last edited:

BoxerBronco

Badlands
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Ford Edge ST Line, 22 BS Badlands
Looks great Wendy!

Reactions: WLK

klawrence27

Big Bend
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1972 Chevelle, 2016 Chevrolet SS Sedan

Lorri2516

Badlands
First Name
Lorri
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Saw my twin Badlands... Velocity Blue, Carbonized gray roof, Premium Package, Tow Package. The owner says she caught it as a dealer order and only waited 3 weeks. I'm about to hit month 4 and I don't even have a build date.

I felt this awful, heart-pounding anger as she told me about her "long wait." I'm thrilled for her and absolutely livid all at once. Not really digging this order process anymore.
Ordered mine November 2021 and it was just built yesterday.
360 plus, premium and tow package.
Sponsored