thekingprawn

Badlands
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Badlands
Got an email today as well. Bumped to 6-27. Only delayed by 7 days. But I'm sure there will be more bumps.
It could be less than a week. It could have gone from Friday week of 6/20 to Monday week of 6/27. It's not much to hope for, but it's something.
Sponsored

Dtech

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Sport
I’ve ordered on a couple of different occasions from Ford in the past, and in the “good ole days” you could go from order to delivery in as little as 8 weeks. I’m confident the Badlands will be worth it once it finally gets here, but the wait is even that much more frustrating and challenging when you don’t have a vehicle to use in the mean time, and even sharing a car with my wife while doable adds to the inconvenience. Manufacturers and suppliers are going to have to change their operations and manufacturing capabilities to not be so dependent on a “just in time” supply chain philosophy if they truly want to move more towards a customer order based model. Would mean more sales delivered faster and happier, more satisfied customers. Most customers can’t reasonably wait several months to take delivery of a vehicle.

Last edited:

thekingprawn

Badlands
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
The annoying part for me is that it's been 9 days since my BS was invoiced and no update. I guess I'll have to bug my dealer tomorrow and beg/demand they pull up the VVR to see if it's been scheduled to a day.

thekingprawn

Badlands
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Seeing all the posts around the same time with scheduling updates makes the thing Ford is doing some kind of batch process for status updates rather than anything close to real time.

Lorri2516

Badlands
First Name
Lorri
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
That's crazy! I ordered my BL with everything in Feb, and scheduled for 6-27. Ordered after you, and have a production date before you. You got that engine cover on order don't you. 😅
All I have on mine is 360+, tow package, 235 AT tires and premium package.
Maybe it's that darn velocity blue 🔵 color holding it up 😂

thekingprawn

Badlands
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
All I have on mine is 360+, tow package, 235 AT tires and premium package.
Maybe it's that darn velocity blue 🔵 color holding it up 😂
Premium is the problem. There were a few weeks Ford wasn't scheduling anything with it.

Lorri2516

Badlands
First Name
Lorri
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Premium is the problem. There were a few weeks Ford wasn't scheduling anything with it.
I have a Ford Edge loaded that I'm trading in for the Badlands. I didn't want to give up the Premium package. I'd rather wait and get what I want rather than sacrificing. 👍 At this rate I might end up with a 2023 🤣

Reactions: MJE

Escape2Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Lexus, 2022 Bronco Sport, 2023 Heritage 2 dr
I have a Ford Edge loaded that I'm trading in for the Badlands. I didn't want to give up the Premium package. I'd rather wait and get what I want rather than sacrificing. 👍 At this rate I might end up with a 2023 🤣
It’s a large investment. You are correct in not compromising. I did not order PP because I didn’t want the leather. I would have ordered 360+ but didn’t want the wait or uncertainty more. You are making the right choice IMO.

KatieF34

Outer Banks
First Name
Katie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
I got a production bump too. Originally w/o 6/3 and then w/o 6/13 and now w/o 6/20. A bit bummed but, looks like I'm not alone!

Little Wild Boar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Cougar, 2009 Edge Recently Totalled
If it's any comfort, mine is now in transit to me - still awaiting a blend/build date LOL
How did you find out it's in transit?

Little Wild Boar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
That sucks with switch up of dates like that. I ordered 11/2 and didn’t hear a peep for a LONG time. Finally went into production 5/2 and just got the shipped email last Thursday I believe. Long wait but hopefully it will be worth it for our loaded Badlands! Hang in there just a little longer.
Did you get a built email or a status that it was built?

Little Wild Boar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Anyone receive anything or find out any updates about their order yet today? I just checked in with Ford via chat and they said my order is still showing as in progress and awaiting scheduling. :confused:
What is Ford Chat?

Little Wild Boar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
The annoying part for me is that it's been 9 days since my BS was invoiced and no update. I guess I'll have to bug my dealer tomorrow and beg/demand they pull up the VVR to see if it's been scheduled to a day.
I'm right with you... Except now it's 10 days

Funkygus

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep JL Rubicon
Well as of this morning the railcar is expected to arrive on Monday. For most the the week it said arrival on the 21st, then changed to 22nd, now 23rd. I fully expect it to change to the 24th tomorrow.