Waiting room

Funkygus

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep JL Rubicon
Are you sure because mine has been in production all week (invoice date 4/27) and it still isn't done. LOL. Sure hope they work weekends.

If they celebrate the holiday the way this gringo used to, I'm concerned things will be installed upside down - hey, maybe they'll accidentally add ambient cup holders and folding headrests while hungover LOL
Same thing with my ladies order but an invoice date of 4/29. Tried Ford Chat last night and got nothing other than what we already know.

Lurking on the Maverick forum and see a few people with our build week waiting.

Guess there is not much to say or do about it, just got to wait it out.

Ford Bronco Sport Waiting room were-waiting-angry
Sponsored

MNVKSFN

Badlands
First Name
JAMES
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BRONCO SPORT
Are you sure because mine has been in production all week (invoice date 4/27) and it still isn't done. LOL. Sure hope they work weekends.

If they celebrate the holiday the way this gringo used to, I'm concerned things will be installed upside down - hey, maybe they'll accidentally add ambient cup holders and folding headrests while hungover LOL

lets hope they do the same to both of us, I did get my window sticker this morning and everything is on there that we ordered so that is good.

Jubaea1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota
I just got one that my June 6th was pushed to June 13th. I was realllly holding in to the potential possibly of being able to take delivery by 7/5 and get that extra $1k. But not anymore. :(
Same here. Ordered same vehicle. What’s another week added to waiting 6 and a half months?

spiritedcharm

Badlands
First Name
Scarlett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport Badlands
I'm officially out of the waiting room! I couldn't stand the uncertainty and wait any longer. This one is nearly identical to the one I ordered (minus the 360 Assist package). It arrived at a dealership near me yesterday and they accepted my offer! I couldn't be happier.

Ford Bronco Sport Waiting room 1D1ED158-AC32-46B4-8BCE-EF9CDBF33C5C

Escape2Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Lexus, 2022 Bronco Sport, 2023 Heritage 2 dr
I'm officially out of the waiting room! I couldn't stand the uncertainty and wait any longer. This one is nearly identical to the one I ordered (minus the 360 Assist package). It arrived at a dealership near me yesterday and they accepted my offer! I couldn't be happier.

Ford Bronco Sport Waiting room 1D1ED158-AC32-46B4-8BCE-EF9CDBF33C5C
Nice! Congratulations. I’m surviving without 360+ but then again, I’m coming from a 2006 Escape with a manual transmission so the bar is pretty low for me to get over.

CyberFord

Badlands
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Ordered Badlands March 31st with Moon roof, hitch and premium package. No news just waiting.

Meanderthal

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 BMW R1200 GS Adv, '23 Norden Expedition

MHUNTOON

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport
From the Tracker:
In Production

It appears that your vehicle has been in this status for more than 3 days.

Yup, 12 now. Aargh.

Moltenburn

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BS BL w prem, 360, shelf. VW Arteon
From the Tracker:
In Production

Yup, 12 now. Aargh.
Means you're close buddy, mine was in production for about 11 days then switched to shipped.

Escape2Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
From the Tracker:
In Production

Yup, 12 now. Aargh.
Hopefully you are almost there.

MHUNTOON

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport
Means you're close buddy, mine was in production for about 11 days then switched to shipped.
Hopefully you are almost there.
Hope so. Obviously, very anxious to get it. I'm assuming 4-6 weeks for shipping once it's done, but who knows? Mexico to NC isn't around the corner. I only know that the window sticker says it'll be shipped by rail.

Escape2Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hope so. Obviously, very anxious to get it. I'm assuming 4-6 weeks for shipping once it's done, but who knows? Mexico to NC isn't around the corner. I only know that the window sticker says it'll be shipped by rail.
They are all shipped by rail out of Hermosillo. 4 weeks is a good estimate. They will go by rail to a regional distribution hub then transfer to a truck. Big key is seeing it built. Then it will ship in a day or so after that.

ScareCrow

Badlands
First Name
Burl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BS/Badlands
They are all shipped by rail out of Hermosillo. 4 weeks is a good estimate. They will go by rail to a regional distribution hub then transfer to a truck. Big key is seeing it built. Then it will ship in a day or so after that.
Unless it's missing a chip, then sit in the desert for a few more months....... 😭

Been there, done that........