thekingprawn

Badlands
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Badlands
I'm hoping that no news is good news and that my production week of the 16th holds. I haven't had an email in a couple of weeks.
Sponsored

thekingprawn

Badlands
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Why the [insert string of expletives here] can't Ford attach your order to your ford account? It would make stalking the vehicle so much easier.

KatieF34

Outer Banks
First Name
Katie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Mine was pushed from the week of May 30th to June 6th just a few minutes ago. And I was so excited I had finally reached the month of production 😭
I just got one that my June 6th was pushed to June 13th. I was realllly holding in to the potential possibly of being able to take delivery by 7/5 and get that extra $1k. But not anymore. :(

Meanderthal

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 BMW R1200 GS Adv, '23 Norden Expedition
I just got one that my June 6th was pushed to June 13th. I was realllly holding in to the potential possibly of being able to take delivery by 7/5 and get that extra $1k. But not anymore. :(
You should still get the $1k because it was available when you ordered.

KatieF34

Outer Banks
First Name
Katie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
You should still get the $1k because it was available when you ordered.
I ordered it back in Feb and I don’t believe the offer had started yet. So thought maybe I could sneak it in with delivery

Escape2Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Lexus, 2022 Bronco Sport, 2023 Heritage 2 dr
I ordered it back in Feb and I don’t believe the offer had started yet. So thought maybe I could sneak it in with delivery
It has been around for nearly nine months now. You are good.

Adam CW

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I just realized my employer offers X Plan pricing.

Not sure what it will amount to.

Can I still apply it to my BS Badlands at the time of signing?

MJE

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Sport

Should be able to. I was a little unclear on the process of whether to bring it forward at time of order or not, so wound up forgetting it until I‘d left the dealer. Just gave my sales guy a call & he said they’d honor it. He told me though that they didn’t yet have invoice pricing at time of order submittal so could only estimate pricing as opposed to basing things off MSRP which is known. Fair enough, I had no reason to think it’d be an issue otherwise until reading on here.

I’d just touch base with your salesperson though & let them know. I think based on estimates at least it should save me a couple thousand even over the dealer’s discounts off MSRP.

SportWest

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco Sport Badlands

If your dealership honors X Plan pricing. Not all of them do. Mine doesn't do X Plan on the Bronco Sport, but they also waive "doc fees" and the like anyway.

Moltenburn

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BS BL w prem, 360, shelf. VW Arteon
My Xplan went into effect yesterday with my 1 year MCA membership we signed up for. Been a member for 90 days and my dealer is X-plan.

Car is in Colorado at the rail yard. Going to compose my email to my salesman tomorrow about price protection on original order. That price with Xplan about a grand off msrp. Then my $1000 pre-order credit, and my $1000 deposit. In theory my before tax and fees price on my BL is $35,650. BL w/ prem/360+/CMS

Final obstacle is trade, and all the guides say our Benz is worth 43K in trade and I am happy to let them have it and finish the deal on the BS if they offer me $41K.

Fingers crossed for a smooth transition into bronco sport ownership. LOL

MHUNTOON

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport
Good thing they don't really celebrate that holiday down south of the border... LOL
Are you sure because mine has been in production all week (invoice date 4/27) and it still isn't done. LOL. Sure hope they work weekends.

If they celebrate the holiday the way this gringo used to, I'm concerned things will be installed upside down - hey, maybe they'll accidentally add ambient cup holders and folding headrests while hungover LOL

Warpious

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.floracreekplace.com
Vehicle(s)
'08 Merc Mariner, 2012 Mustang (R.I.P), 2022 BS BL
I'm hoping that no news is good news and that my production week of the 16th holds. I haven't had an email in a couple of weeks.
I would take it as good news, though, with ours we got an email the thursday before pushing it one week. Sucks but I could deal with the week. The 12 days to get it after production week was the beating

WildFord

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BS BL
oh oh...sounds like Schedule Thursday has gone the wrong way this week for a few people! I never get any email from Ford. I better call and check in on my built week.
Sponsored