First Name
Burl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BS/Badlands
and now this:
Ford Bronco Sport Waiting room 1623974853018

I can only guess that this similar to having a Fedex or UPS shipping label created but the package has not been picked up by the carrier.
Looks a lot like mine.

Ford Bronco Sport Waiting room shipped

"Don't Worry, Be Happy", from an old song........ At least they are on the way!

Can't wait :cwl:
Sponsored

69cuda340s

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.billsgarage.info
Vehicle(s)
"21 BS Badlands, '16 F150 Platinum FX4
and now this:
Ford Bronco Sport Waiting room 1623974853018

I can only guess that this similar to having a Fedex or UPS shipping label created but the package has not been picked up by the carrier.
Sounds like its being loaded onto the train and heading north.

OP
OP
SM05

SM05

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport Badlands, 2021 RAV4 TRD Offroad
100 pages of this thread later and I just got another push back from Ford to 7/26 now. Sigh. Lack of consistency in this process is maddening. I'm running out of lines in my signature here.

Last edited:

13MikeH

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
100 pages of this thread later and I just got another push back from Ford to 7/26 now. Sigh. Lack of consistency in this process is maddening. I'm running out of lines in my signature here.
I know this is the last thing you want to hear my friend...badlands, badlands package, 360+, tow, CMS all add up to wait time. Like many others, if you must have what you must have...the wait is worth it. I am by no means telling anyone to compromise, I think we all have a line in the sand. Some have walked away, others have stumbled on a four-leaf clover. If your mind is set on it, ride the wave.

Huntyeraws

Big Bend
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford BS BB
Here we go again! Here I was getting down to within 4 weeks of rescheduled production week again when I get another e-mail from Ford with yet another production delay. This is my sixth scheduled build week now! Why do they keep advertising BS on TV? This is getting REALLY old! UGHHH!!!!!

Huntyeraws

Big Bend
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford BS BB
I just posted the same thing and then went up and read your post. This is so frustrating!

Huntyeraws

Big Bend
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford BS BB

Huntyeraws

Big Bend
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford BS BB
The thing that pisses me off the most about having six build weeks so far is that I keep getting the same generic BS (that doesn't stand for Bronco Sport) production change e-mail updates within a few weeks of the last rescheduled build week. Every time it happens, I say to myself..."OK, it should be a short delay". This is getting old! No "We are sorry..." No "Please be patient with us because of a supply chain issue..." No "Here at Ford, we are so sorry for yet another production delay and we value you as a Ford customer. Here is a special extra 75,000 Ford points to use when you do receive your vehicle to use for accessories" The FORD Sales & Marketing/Customer Satisfaction/Customer Retention department gets a big fat "F" in this endeavor. Time from placing vehicle order to delivery will now be over 26 weeks - a solid half a year+. At this current rate, I will probably end up getting a 2022 model in 2022.

Last edited:

Terri Romano

Badlands
First Name
Terri
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Lincoln
You guys are really lucky Mine has been in Production since 6/10 and have still not moved. I guess there is a person on the assembly line waving just go around.

SKBanister

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco sport
You guys are really lucky Mine has been in Production since 6/10 and have still not moved. I guess there is a person on the assembly line waving just go around.
I'm with you Terri. My production date was 6/4. Nothing ever since. Still have a delivery date of 10/31. I think Ford is stacking up BS's waiting for the final parts (chips,etc). Mine is probably sitting in a field somewhere in Mexico half built. Ford is really handling this poorly.

sdmc229

Badlands
First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion and Flex
Yeah, In Production since 6/7, showing Built 6/12, and received email stating it was built, but nothing has changed in the tracker or window sticker since 6/11. Luckily, we can continue with 1 vehicle for a bit longer.

Jumbo1953

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport
It looks like the OB I ordered is using different chips, does the sept 4 date on the bag mean anything?
Ford Bronco Sport Waiting room chips
I know this is the last thing you want to hear my friend...badlands, badlands package, 360+, tow, CMS all add up to wait time. Like many others, if you must have what you must have...the wait is worth it. I am by no means telling anyone to compromise, I think we all have a line in the sand. Some have walked away, others have stumbled on a four-leaf clover. If your mind is set on it, ride the wave.
I’m seeing people that ordered the BL 6 weeks after me and equipped the same way getting theirs built before mine is even built. This drives me nuts realizing the FMC could care less about my order. I’ve told so many friends and relatives about this and they also talk about steering clear of Ford.

Group_44

Outer Banks
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 Platinum,80 Triumph TR8, 69 Jag XKE 2+2
I ran across this on a fleet buyers website , I found it interesting that it shows the date that Ford is supposed to open the order book for the 22 BS model year and also the last order date for the 21 model year. Not sure how old this is.
Sponsored

Attachments