Waiting room

13MikeH

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
According to others Japanese and South Korean car manufacturers are not having issues.
They are in my area. And again...where are most chips made? Where other countries are smarter than the US, they prioritize their own economy...here we ask who we can bid out...
Sponsored

JerryC

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1988 BII , 2021 BL on order 3-19-21
Sounds like volume dealership with some pull...if it was the same order only priority selections would cause those issues.
Could be, my dealer is a volume seller and part of a fairly large chain of dealerships (although not all Ford).

13MikeH

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
Could be, my dealer is a volume seller and part of a fairly large chain of dealerships (although not all Ford).
Well that's my guess...and money moves the world. My original dealer is in a similar situation and insisted they had a lot of leverage with 7 orders similar to mine in process. Sure enough...it was built. Again I think in part due to limited frills, but higher dealers get priority. The Blue Oval certificate used to be a big deal, not sure if that's still a thing. They begged for high marks on customer feedback because all fives bumped them up the food chain.

Billy the Kid

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk
Remember folks, it's not over until the Fat Chip Sings.

69cuda340s

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.billsgarage.info
Vehicle(s)
"21 BS Badlands, '16 F150 Platinum FX4
I want the high option Badlands in the color I want with the options I chose. So I am gonna wait it out and expect the worse in terms of ongoing delays...

13MikeH

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
I want the high option Badlands in the color I want with the options I chose. So I am gonna wait it out and expect the worse in terms of ongoing delays...
And in the end assuming you aren't delayed until the third rerelease of the bronco...you'll be glad you did. Get what you want if you can wait it out. I got lucky not gonna hide it.

Swtcaro

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Edge
I just got an email from Ford stating they needed more time to ensure my customer satisfaction. Ordered BL+ BL, tow, 360

Ordered 3/30/21
production schedule week of May 17 changed to June 7
Shows built on tracker June 12
given delivery date of July 13- 18
changed delivery to OCTOBER 25-31

Wondering if I'll ever get it.

pixlpush

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tern GSD Ebike (car free at the moment)
Don't trust the first delivery date. mine was changed from July 13-19 to October 25-31. It was supposedly built June 12.
Don’t trust anything Ford tells you until it’s in your driveway. Sorry I’m bitter and gave up. Good luck to you ??

Last edited:

Terri Romano

Badlands
First Name
Terri
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Lincoln
Here's a good one. Loudon Ford in Minerva OH has 2 used Badlands on there lot for 10,000 over sticker, along with a Big Bend and a First Edition.
Sponsored