thekingprawn

Badlands
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Badlands
Yay! Every step gets you closer to that new Bronco. :)
This step doesn't feel that much closer since I've been there since the 13th with no emails, no status updates from my dealership, and Ford chat would only tell me it had been sent to the factory, so nothing I didn't already know. My coworker who ordered a Tesla the day after I ordered my BS got an update this morning with arrival by June 11th, so Musk wins again.

Funkygus

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep JL Rubicon
Any chance you can offer a solution for people, like me, who would like to track their vehicle in transit? It would be helpful.
You would think it would be helpful, but you would be wrong! :crackup: I have the railcar number and about the best I can get out of it is it left Nogales on May 14th, scheduled to arrive somewhere on May 23rd. I say somewhere because the automated system voice says a bunch of gibberish then a comment about Industry.

And the estimated delivery date? I get the feeling they give everyone a default 1 month for transport.. As I recall your estimate in NC is June 13th to 19th. My ladies order shipped two days after yours and estimate says June 15th to 21st. And we are in Texas.....

geronika

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
53 Ford Pickup
Mine was built on 4/22 was told it shipped 4/29 and it still hasn't made it off the train. At this rate my regular Bronco which has a build date of 6/6 will get here before my Sport.

Warpious

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.floracreekplace.com
Vehicle(s)
'08 Merc Mariner, 2012 Mustang (R.I.P), 2022 BS BL
This step doesn't feel that much closer since I've been there since the 13th with no emails, no status updates from my dealership, and Ford chat would only tell me it had been sent to the factory, so nothing I didn't already know. My coworker who ordered a Tesla the day after I ordered my BS got an update this morning with arrival by June 11th, so Musk wins again.
Still no update? At least telling you its built? I think mine showed up a day or two into the following week after the production date as built finally

Clester74

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Still no update? At least telling you its built? I think mine showed up a day or two into the following week after the production date as built finally
Mine has been “In Production” since 5/5. Go figure 🤷🏼‍♀️ No emails since 3/3 telling me I was scheduled for week of 5/9.

Little Wild Boar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Cougar, 2009 Edge Recently Totalled
Mine has been “In Production” since 5/5. Go figure 🤷🏼‍♀️ No emails since 3/3 telling me I was scheduled for week of 5/9.
How long do we wait before asking someone for a update? I was going to get financing once it was built... But I don't know if it is...

thekingprawn

Badlands
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nada. No reach back from my salesman, ford chat just sent sent to factory...the process is the punishment...wait, that's something else.

Clester74

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
How long do we wait before asking someone for a update? I was going to get financing once it was built... But I don't know if it is...
I called the dealer last Friday. Said they get an updated report every Friday. Mine was listed as “In Production - Body Shop”. What I could glean from internet is it is either a paint or moonroof hold up. Once it leaves there it travels down the line. Again all info from Google, so who knows if it is right or wrong.

Dealer did say he had seen some sit in my status for a couple months, but he didn’t think it would happen to mine. He was pretty sure I will be driving mine by my TN trip on 7/16. Time will tell.

thekingprawn

Badlands
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I called the dealer last Friday. Said they get an updated report every Friday.
They have 24/7 access to that report. They tell you otherwise so you won't bother them.

Clester74

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Update… she is built & awaiting shipment! It’s getting real! Finally!!

Ford Bronco Sport Waiting room EE5B7BF4-DEB1-4E17-B066-1EABD5F67EED

Funkygus

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep JL Rubicon
If I deciphered the railcar information correctly my ladies ride was unloaded yesterday. Pretty sure that is the railyard in San Antonio which is around 2 hours away. If all this is correct it will arrive at dealership anywhere between late this morning and Festivus, based on Ford Time.

rjs0962

Badlands
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport-Badlands, BMW330i, Subaru Forester
In the same boat; Ordered 3/31/22, confirmed. BL, premium, moonroof, 360, trailer-hitch. Not scheduled yet.

MHUNTOON

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport
If I deciphered the railcar information correctly my ladies ride was unloaded yesterday. Pretty sure that is the railyard in San Antonio which is around 2 hours away. If all this is correct it will arrive at dealership anywhere between late this morning and Festivus, based on Ford Time.
Festivus ... lolol

Do mine next
Sponsored