Waiting room

Rgill

Badlands
First Name
Vegas
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota FJ Cruiser
Hope that’s close or nearly so for me. But my BL order was confirmed 9/29/21 and that’s the only info i have - no production date or anything beyond that. No emails from Ford. Perhaps that’s because I ordered a moon roof - but I didn’t know better at the time. Many times when I enter the VIN at the Ford site I get NO results!
Don’t worry about tracker. It breaks all the time.
Advertisement

BL3MI

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
It’s here! My 21 was ordered July 28 and shipped October 28. The tracker hasn’t updated and I’m not quite out of the waiting room yet. I checked the yard nightly and once I saw that Maryland vehicles delivered yesterday, I figured mine couldn’t be far off. Can’t wait to get inside.

862C03C6-469E-4918-B73E-B8EADA3612EE.jpeg

ECDA15B8-8D72-475B-B8F7-A385FA0E376A.jpeg
It took 10 days to get mine from the rail yard to my dealer in the Detroit area. Hopefully it won't take that long for yours to get to your dealer. It also took my dealer two days to have it ready for me. It normally takes 1 day, but there were still water spots after the cleaned it up, so they detailed it for me. :) I just picked mine up on Thursday.

Gilstein21

Badlands
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Added bonus is that the dealership took my xplan that I didn’t have at time of order and gave me $4k more on trade than the number we discussed when ordered. In the current market they could have told me to kick rocks and sell it for more, but they stayed true to me.

Caliope

Outer Banks
First Name
Lisa
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Escape, 2019 Ranger Lariat Screw
Ordered 9/9, confirmed 9/14, production week of 11/8 email on 10/22, sales said build date was 12/2 on 11/12. Nothing from Ford until today.
At 9:54 pm got the production week of 11/29 update email!! Trying not to get too excited, but needed to share.

Justinahern

Outer Banks
First Name
Justin
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge
Out of here folks! Thanks so much for keeping me informed and entertained for the last 4 months. My dealer ended up honoring $1K factory order and $500 off BS order. Stuck with the financing discussed which was under 2% and the car is absolutely perfect. This forum gets you thru the wait so anyone that just placed an order definitely read back in this thread; there are some really great contributors. From news, production pauses, delays, tips on ordering, following up, and tracking to just answering any question you have - this group has been the customer support ford wishes they could have! Best of luck everyone. Don’t cancel your order or go another route! You will be sorry 😉 💯

9C2BD357-EADC-4A05-AF2D-FC800950A249.jpeg

Rgill

Badlands
First Name
Vegas
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota FJ Cruiser
Out of here folks! Thanks so much for keeping me informed and entertained for the last 4 months. My dealer ended up honoring $1K factory order and $500 off BS order. Stuck with the financing discussed which was under 2% and the car is absolutely perfect. This forum gets you thru the wait so anyone that just placed an order definitely read back in this thread; there are some really great contributors. From news, production pauses, delays, tips on ordering, following up, and tracking to just answering any question you have - this group has been the customer support ford wishes they could have! Best of luck everyone. Don’t cancel your order or go another route! You will be sorry 😉 💯

9C2BD357-EADC-4A05-AF2D-FC800950A249.jpeg
Congrats! And happy trails!

Rgill

Badlands
First Name
Vegas
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota FJ Cruiser
Welp, just got pushed back to 12/6 from 11/29. Damn, was really looking forward to a christmas Bronco.
Screen Shot 2021-11-24 at 9.15.46 PM.png
You, me, shark and TnyM all got moved like you. Do you have a premium package?

Rgill

Badlands
First Name
Vegas
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota FJ Cruiser
I do, yeah. Premium, no moonroof, with 360+.
Me too. Must be the premium with that that pushed us. I started at 11/22, then 11/29 and now 12/6

Rgill

Badlands
First Name
Vegas
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota FJ Cruiser
Yay, finally got my production date! Here's hoping it stays on schedule. Does anyone know how long it takes for them to actually build?

Bronco production.png
Just a couple days to build. After that it is 3-4 weeks before you get it due to shipping etc. So a a major guesstimate would be by the end of Feb to you?

Advertisement

Advertisement