FOBGoblin

Outer Banks
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
I need some help with navigating Ford. I'm in Memphis, and my BS has been in Memphis since OCT31st. It was taken off the rail and the UP railcar number I was given has been empty since NOV3rd. My dealer is 11 miles from the warehouse where it sits. How long am I gonna be stuck waiting? I'm starting to get impatient but when I call the dealership all they say is "Well it hasn't came in today."
Soooooo for some unbeknownst to me reason they have sent my BS to Jackson,MS and it has added a month to my delivery... I honestly can't seem to fathom why if it was already here that they sent it to somewhere else just to come back here... Is that normal? It seems absolutely inefficient.
Sponsored

magicbus

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BS BL+BL, Rivian R1T, Sprinter 3500 camper
What is so odd to me is that we had the same exact production date of 7-4 and chip hold wait
same build date of 8-24 yet yours is in your driveway and mine is in Jackson MS sitting in a lot
with who know how many others. I don't understand why they just didn't send the rest of them
out because now they are saying the ones on hold won't be delivered until after the 1st quarter
of 2023 when they have the work around done on the fuel injector. So sadly I threw in the towel
on my Bronco Sport because it would have been sitting around in various lots for almost a
year before I would even take delivery. I wanted a brand new one.
Sadly it is because Ford can’t deliver a vehicle with an open safety recall. Your 3 cylinder engine has such a recall, Tink27’s 4 cylinder has no recall. If I was in you shoes I would bail too and either order a 2023 BS or something entirely different.

Annieann

Outer Banks
First Name
Vicki
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Patriot
Sadly it is because Ford can’t deliver a vehicle with an open safety recall. Your 3 cylinder engine has such a recall, Tink27’s 4 cylinder has no recall. If I was in you shoes I would bail too and either order a 2023 BS or something entirely different.
My bad I totally overlooked the fact that he ordered a Badlands.

pkmed

Outer Banks
First Name
V
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Sport Outer Banks
Just refreshing the United Road tracking. I know there are a few waiting for delivery and earlier pages of this thread has some details about tracking through United Road. I'm unsure if this usable across this US, but so far it is working for me in the midwest. Here is a video (fast forward to 7:10) that explains how to track using United Road if your vehicle has shipped.

ATXDave

Outer Banks
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Sport OBX
Tried many times and I still can't register. Any ideas?

pkmed

Outer Banks
First Name
V
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Sport Outer Banks
Tried many times and I still can't register. Any ideas?
I got my info from this post; https://www.broncosportforum.com/forum/threads/comprehensive-order-tracking-info-resources-for-bronco-sport.7734/. Does anything come up when you search your VIN without registering? If it is in their system, even without registering, it should give you a load number and destination on this page; https://www.unitedroad.com/delivery-receipt. It took me a minute to get an email in my junk mail from them for registration with temp password.

ATXDave

Outer Banks
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Sport OBX
Thanks. I just wound up calling the dealership.

TCBSport

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Sport, 2012 Land Rover LR4 5.0L
My ramp code is RU2G
New member here. Waiting on my new BS Badlands that was built on 5/6/2023 to get here from Hermosillo. I'm in PA also and learned that ramp code RU2G is in New Castle, DE.

Bronclahoma

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
I placed an order on June 14, didn't know if it would be a 23 or 24. Already have a production date for the week of 7/31. Seems like things are improving. They have added a second shift at the Hermasillo plant.
Sponsored