GizzardLizard

Big Bend
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Sport
Went through my local dealer earlier today and they had a couple 22s that just arrived. One was a silver BB and the other was a BB in that new Bronze Smoke Metallic color. I remember some fellow members being curious about the color so I snapped some pics.

I'm not really a brown vehicle person (at least on something like the BS) but I must say this is a nice color.
Ford Bronco Sport Velocity Blue & Bronze Smoke Bronco Sports - First Owners' Pics 20211226_130846
Ford Bronco Sport Velocity Blue & Bronze Smoke Bronco Sports - First Owners' Pics 20211226_130832
Ford Bronco Sport Velocity Blue & Bronze Smoke Bronco Sports - First Owners' Pics 20211226_130904

Escape2Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Lexus, 2022 Bronco Sport, 2023 Heritage 2 dr
The VB BS BL looks great. Not a fan either of the Bronze. My Escape color is called ā€œStoneā€ and is a darker brown/gray. I would have gone for that again. I went with Carbonized Gray for my BS BL.

Reactions: Jrl

ESBadlands

Badlands
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Fusion 15 Patriot 03 CooperS 85 F150
Confirmed! We made the right choice going with Alto blue on our 22 BL. I donā€™t mind the bronze color but it just doesnā€™t do it for me on the sport. I would always feel like I was borrowing my moms car ? Velocity looks killer though

MJE

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Sport
Thanks for great pics! Iā€™m not sure seeing the bronze now wouldā€™ve changed my decision any to stick with silver. Itā€™s a nice color, & even looks pretty good on the BB. But Iā€™m not sure it was an improvement over KB. I too had a ā€˜stoneā€™ color, a 2007 F150 in dark stone, & that just seemed to be the right combination of gray with just enough brown in it.

RS1

Big Bend
First Name
Ralph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
Both those colors and Kodiak are nice. Too bad once the mfg has a color, you canā€™t custom order for additional cost.

Sergeant Gearhead

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
I think it was a good move for Ford to add Velocity Blue to the Bronco Sport's color list for 2022. I mean, the Bronco 4x4 has that same color as an option, so why not do the same for its little brother?

GizzardLizard

Big Bend
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Sport
Oh velocity blue looks awesome! I'm super glad I ordered it on my BB

MaxVelocity

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 Bronco
I think it was a good move for Ford to add Velocity Blue to the Bronco Sport's color list for 2022. I mean, the Bronco 4x4 has that same color as an option, so why not do the same for its little brother?
IF the BS also had the option for Eruption Green, it would've been a tough choice. We'll see if they add that color in the future.

Sergeant Gearhead

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
IF the BS also had the option for Eruption Green, it would've been a tough choice. We'll see if they add that color in the future.
I sure hope so, I'm a fan of the color myself! I heard that Ford plans to offer Eruption Green on the Mustang for 2022, so it's possible that the Bronco Sport could get it in the future.

Monkey

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport, F-350, a Tesla, and more...
Not a big fan of Bronze, Ford should have kept Kodiak Brown.
Our Bronze Smoke Badlands is in production nowā€¦. Have to say I agree. We ordered the color having never seen it. Mehā€¦. Wanted Kodiak, but oh well. Iā€™m glad the Badlands has the black roof so that tones it down a bit. Is what it is, but yeah, not a fan of this color based on pics Iā€™ve seen of the ā€™22 Aviator in Bronze Smoke and now this. In retrospect, I should have gone cactus grey or A51, but the wife really wanted to give the bronze a try. I wish it were darker mostly. I guess the golden choccy milk color wasnā€™t what I imagined when trying to envision ā€œbronze smokeā€.

Reactions: Van

GizzardLizard

Big Bend
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Sport
Here's a couple more of our Velocity Blue.

Ford Bronco Sport Velocity Blue & Bronze Smoke Bronco Sports - First Owners' Pics BS Delivered 1

Ford Bronco Sport Velocity Blue & Bronze Smoke Bronco Sports - First Owners' Pics BS Delivered 2
The gray roof goes great with VB! I've been doing some photo editing out of curiosity to see how a white roof would potentially look with VB. I must say, I like it a lot and definitely want to look into having the roof of mine wrapped in white.

Ford Bronco Sport Velocity Blue & Bronze Smoke Bronco Sports - First Owners' Pics BroncoSportBB-VB White roof (1)
Sponsored