AllTerrain

Badlands
First Name
S
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Our Bronze Smoke Badlands is in production now…. Have to say I agree. We ordered the color having never seen it. Meh…. Wanted Kodiak, but oh well. I’m glad the Badlands has the black roof so that tones it down a bit. Is what it is, but yeah, not a fan of this color based on pics I’ve seen of the ’22 Aviator in Bronze Smoke and now this. In retrospect, I should have gone cactus grey or A51, but the wife really wanted to give the bronze a try. I wish it were darker mostly. I guess the golden choccy milk color wasn’t what I imagined when trying to envision “bronze smoke”.
Thoroughly looking at Bronze smoke yesterday.
Perhaps because it is a more unique color to actually see it took a moment ...
Then, okay I get it!.
It is bronze but it has brown in it.

would not say it's a bad color. Where it would be bothersome.

Had a 2007 Toyota Tacoma that was a brilliant blue color very similar to velocity blue. it was beautiful at first and then really wore on my eyes quickly. When I look at the Cyber orange think it's beautiful but it reminds me of that same experience. Did not have that similar interpretation of the bronze smoke it seems more doable if that helps.
think you got a beautiful rig either way enjoy it
Sponsored

Last edited:
Reactions: Van

Monkey

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport, F-350, a Tesla, and more...
Thoroughly looking at Bronze smoke yesterday.
Perhaps because it is a more unique color to actually see it took a moment ...
Then, okay I get it!.
It is bronze but it has brown in it.

would not say it's a bad color. Where it would be bothersome.

Had a 2007 Toyota Tacoma that was a brilliant blue color very similar to velocity blue. it was beautiful at first and then really wore on my eyes quickly. When I look at the Cyber orange think it's beautiful but it reminds me of that same experience. Did not have that similar interpretation of the bronze smoke it seems more doable if that helps.
think you got a beautiful rig either way enjoy it
I will know here in a week or two... It's been shipped. I do feel better about the color having seen a video of a Lincoln Aviator in the Bronze Smoke. Actually seeing the light hit it at different angles, it seems to have very similar qualities to the Stone Grey color Ford puts on their trucks. Most pictures make it look kinda dull or uninteresting, but it's not. Stone Grey is a titanium or even a gold color that really pops in the sun and off angles turn more grey it's a great color. My interpretation of the Bronze Smoke is the same from that Lincoln video. Looks like it's a light brown/ Bronze color that looks darker with some grey tones to it on the off angles.

Here it is on a Lincoln Aviator.

And again, this one with the Roast leather interior, same leather that's on the Badlands Bronco Sport with the Premium Package.

NapsterKnowHow

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape 2010 Limited
I mean 3 colors isn’t exactly minimal… it’s kind of the opposite of minimal, possibly excessive. The only ways you could have more would be adding racing stripes or turning it into a harlequin.
I really don't think 3 colors is a lot lmao.

johnnyoknows

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport
After initially ordering a 2021 in A51 in Feb. 2021, I decided to change up and order the VB in Nov. 2021 once I saw the 2022 lineup (and newly available colors). And as much as I loved the A51, I’m super happy I ultimately landed on the VB. IMO with the black top it’s the best-looking Ford vehicle in the Velocity Blue color.

Ford Bronco Sport Velocity Blue & Bronze Smoke Bronco Sports - First Owners' Pics 555503F3-FD42-419D-A3AD-4210413F3BEB
Sponsored