ErikaFrzn

Big Bend
First Name
Erika
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘22 Bronco Sport, '15 Explorer, ‘22 Trail Boss
How are you guys using this site? I’ve looked at it more than a few times and I can find a way to register a username or anything.
I couldn’t find it either on my iPad until I used me cell phone.
Sponsored

AmazingSieve

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport Badlands
I couldn’t find it either on my iPad until I used me cell phone.
Hmm yea, I've tried using my laptop and cell phone. Maybe its a browser thing?

I'm starting to get a bit frustrated as I've researched how to use this site and I just can't access it for whatever reason.

ErikaFrzn

Big Bend
First Name
Erika
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hmm yea, I've tried using my laptop and cell phone. Maybe its a browser thing?

I'm starting to get a bit frustrated as I've researched how to use this site and I just can't access it for whatever reason.
If you hav tried you phone already, I don’t know what the issue could be.
And believe me, I totally get you, I’m starting to get frustrated as well. I made a point to not add too many options to my order to try and prevent a delay, seems that did nothing to help.
As per the advice I’ve read others mention, try to put it out of your mind for a bit (trust me I know it’s difficult) but that’s what I’m gonna try and do and hope this gets moving soon. Best of luck to everyone waiting!

BabyBB

Badlands
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW, Tesla
I know exactly what you’re talking about, I was confused too. The map for me, shows a pin on the rail yard and one on my dealer and the way it will travel. I figured out that the map is merely showing the route the shipping truck will be taking once the vehicle arrives, not that it is in route or even actually there. I know this since my dealer also said my vehicle is still at the factory waiting to be shipped out and the ford tracker says the same.
I just wish I knew why. I can only assume it still need a chip. Thanks for the reply.

Edit: Just to clarify, I believe it is showing the route it would have taken had it not been cancelled. I don’t know what it shows normally. I also assume they cancelled it because the vehicles are not there yet. Just my guess.
I know exactly what you’re talking about, I was confused too. The map for me, shows a pin on the rail yard and one on my dealer and the way it will travel. I figured out that the map is merely showing the route the shipping truck will be taking once the vehicle arrives, not that it is in route or even actually there. I know this since my dealer also said my vehicle is still at the factory waiting to be shipped out and the ford tracker says the same.
I just wish I knew why. I can only assume it still need a chip. Thanks for the reply.

Edit: Just to clarify, I believe it is showing the route it would have taken had it not been cancelled. I don’t know what it shows normally. I also assume they cancelled it because the vehicles are not there yet. Just my guess.
Ford Vehicle Order Tracking for my VIN states: "Your vehicle is In Transit or on its way to your dealership" with an "Estimated Delivery 02/25/2022." Hopefully that is accurate...

ErikaFrzn

Big Bend
First Name
Erika
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dealer just called (02/19/2022) - they have the car and will be prepping
That is so awesome! Goes to show I am just driving myself insane trying to figure out what can’t be figured out. Lol. Congrats on your new BS, and I would love to see pics.
If there is anything keeping me positive, it’s seeing the awesome pics that owners are posting.

Krissy1228

Badlands
First Name
Kristine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Yes - my Badlands has a built date of 02/03/2022 and rail shipping to CO. The Tracker went from being "inactive" a few days ago to "cancelled." I still can see the Oviss map showing the vehicle in the Henderson, CO rail yard and the short route to my dealer. When we spoke to the dealer a few days ago regarding United Road/Oviss, they had no idea what we were talking about (we sent them some screen shots) nor any information beyond production date. Dealer said they only get updated by Ford once a week and they get trucker documentation generally 24 hours before arrival at the dealership.

Mine is showing the same thing! Canceled as of yesterday! Showing in Henderson CO and the dealership had no clue. Which dealership is yours going to?

bk1287

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jetta
This is amazing, thank you! My BS is inactive but only an hour away from the dealer so hopefully it’ll be there soon.

Steve75

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gand Cherokee
Mine says it's in Columbia, SC about an hour from my house, but delivery isn't expected until mid May. I called my sales rep to figure out why it's taking two months when it's so close and he said it shows as being in Chicago on their end. Chicago is way out of the way to NC.

Moltenburn

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BS BL w prem, 360, shelf. VW Arteon
Thread revival.!!! Ours is in Henderson CO rail yard. Whoot probably a week out. Sucks b/c thats a 15 mile drive from the house over there. LMAO The end is near.... Time to get the Trade in cleaned up this weekend.

FYI register on cellphone web app. Regular website doesn't have the link

thekingprawn

Badlands
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Badlands
Thread revival.!!! Ours is in Henderson CO rail yard. Whoot probably a week out. Sucks b/c thats a 15 mile drive from the house over there. LMAO The end is near.... Time to get the Trade in cleaned up this weekend.

FYI register on cellphone web app. Regular website doesn't have the link
Is there an app or just the mobile browser? Is there a chance this won't track VINs going by different carriers? Mine has never showed a load number.

Warpious

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.floracreekplace.com
Vehicle(s)
'08 Merc Mariner, 2012 Mustang (R.I.P), 2022 BS BL
Is there an app or just the mobile browser? Is there a chance this won't track VINs going by different carriers? Mine has never showed a load number.
Been busy and haven't been on much, I assume from this yours was finally built/shipped and you're just waiting on it now?!

thekingprawn

Badlands
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Badlands
Been busy and haven't been on much, I assume from this yours was finally built/shipped and you're just waiting on it now?!
Arrived at the ramp on Saturday, offloaded on Sunday morning. Ford chat has no visibility on the convoy shipment process, and my dealership is useless and dishonest. The salesman today said it would be loaded on another railcar and delivered to another location. If I can't get the information on my own then I can't get it at all at this point. When I search the VIN on either mobile or desktop browser I get no data returned.
Sponsored