Tracking Your Order Once Off The Railcar

First Name
Sammie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Badlands
Hi Everyone! This forum has been so helpful to my husband and I tracking our 2022 Bronco Sport Badlands and I wanted to share some information we gathered from many different Ford forums. (Our Bronco Sport is still waiting to be delivered to the dealership but this tracker has been great!)
Follow the steps below to be able to track your Bronco Sport, as long as United Road is the trucking company. They seem to be a big nationwide company.

1. Go to https://www.unitedroad.com and click the "delivery Receipts" button in green in the website header. Type in your VIN number. This will give you a Load Number and prompt you to register your email. Take note of your Load Number, you will need it later! Register your email and then move on to the next step.
Ford Bronco Sport Tracking Your Order Once Off The Railcar 1642634722623

2. Once you have registered your email and followed the instructions they sent you to chose a password for your new account, go to the OVISS login on United Road's website. If you are on the mobile site, you access the OVISS login by going to the drop down menu in the top left corner of the mobile website.
Ford Bronco Sport Tracking Your Order Once Off The Railcar 1642634064168

3. Use your email and password to log in. This will take you to the tracking homepage which will be associated with your destination dealership. It will allow you to see all vehicles which are pending pickup, in route, or have already been delivered to your dealership (see photos below). You can go from the "current shipments tab" to the "delivered" tab to see how often trucks have been picking up cars from the Ford yard to take to your dealership.
Ford Bronco Sport Tracking Your Order Once Off The Railcar 1642634198295

4. If you go to the "search" tab you will be taken to the screen below. Type in the "Load Number" from step 1 into the "criteria" box and search. This will bring up your car and will show the status as inactive, pending pickup, in route, or delivered. If your vehicle shows "inactive" I believe that means it has been unloaded from the railcar but is waiting to be transported to the Ford pickup yard where the status will change to "pending pickup." I am not 100% sure but that is what I have learned from other forums. Do not take this status as 100% fact because I have seen some people who have already picked up their car from the dealership but it still shows status as inactive on the tracker. I do know the tracker can be accurate because my husband and I passed one of the trucks driving Ford vehicles to the dealership and we checked the tracker map for an "in route" vehicle and the tracker was accurate to the nearest city (see next photo of the map).

Ford Bronco Sport Tracking Your Order Once Off The Railcar 1642634208981

Ford Bronco Sport Tracking Your Order Once Off The Railcar 1642634221641

This tracker might not be accurate 100% of the time but it can be helpful information if you are anxiously waiting for your new Bronco Sport!
I hope this is helpful!

UPDATE: I just got a call from my dealership that said my Bronco Sport arrived on the truck this morning. On the tracker it still shows as inactive and I donā€™t see any shipments to my dealership that happened today. This tracker might not be accurate every time but hopefully it is for some of you!!
Sponsored

Last edited:

kcomeaux87

Big Bend
First Name
Kelvin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
This is amazing. Thank you for this info. I can see it on a rail car in Houston TX.

Simple714

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
Long time lurker and made an account just to say THANK YOU!! This helps a ton with the waiting and wondering where it is at. Mine says ā€œinactiveā€ so hopefully soon. Thanks again!

OP
OP
First Name
Sammie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Long time lurker and made an account just to say THANK YOU!! This helps a ton with the waiting and wondering where it is at. Mine says ā€œinactiveā€ so hopefully soon. Thanks again!
Thatā€™s awesome! I made an account just to post this hoping it would help other people. Ours still says ā€œinactiveā€ and has been that way for about 2 weeks so hoping it changes soon!

jnot2

Badlands
First Name
james
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Hot Pepper Red BadLands
just tried this but cannot see where to register my email. Any help

OP
OP
First Name
Sammie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
just tried this but cannot see where to register my email. Any help
You might need to register your email on the mobile website instead of on a computer. Thatā€™s how I did it. I saw a few other people found the mobile website easier to use!

Whitenight

Badlands
First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport 2022 Maverick Lariat Deluxe
I cannot figure out how to register my email either??
You can only register your email if you do it on a mobile device. Won't work using a computer.

msLauraBelle

Outer Banks
First Name
Laura
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Quick question, how do you know your trucking company? I checked here: https://www.palsapp.com and I do see my VIN listed, but it's pending. When I check the company from this post, there's nothing. My car appears to being unloaded off the rail today-ish. Thanks for the help :)

jenboyd29

Big Bend
First Name
Jennifer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mini Cooper
Mine is showing "inactive" and the dealership is saying between 2/24-3/1 for delivery... I sure hope so. Tracking shows its in Memphis and we're in Nashville... so close :) I'm just ready to drive her.

ErikaFrzn

Big Bend
First Name
Erika
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜22 Bronco Sport, '15 Explorer, ā€˜22 Trail Boss
This information is great. But, when I enter in my vin and track my vehicle, it says ā€œcancelledā€. So, I checked some dealer ordered vehicles in the area, and they also say cancelled. Anyone ever had the same thing happen?

BabyBB

Badlands
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW, Tesla
This information is great. But, when I enter in my vin and track my vehicle, it says ā€œcancelledā€. So, I checked some dealer ordered vehicles in the area, and they also say cancelled. Anyone ever had the same thing happen?
Yes - my Badlands has a built date of 02/03/2022 and rail shipping to CO. The Tracker went from being "inactive" a few days ago to "cancelled." I still can see the Oviss map showing the vehicle in the Henderson, CO rail yard and the short route to my dealer. When we spoke to the dealer a few days ago regarding United Road/Oviss, they had no idea what we were talking about (we sent them some screen shots) nor any information beyond production date. Dealer said they only get updated by Ford once a week and they get trucker documentation generally 24 hours before arrival at the dealership.

ErikaFrzn

Big Bend
First Name
Erika
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜22 Bronco Sport, '15 Explorer, ā€˜22 Trail Boss
Yes - my Badlands has a built date of 02/03/2022 and rail shipping to CO. The Tracker went from being "inactive" a few days ago to "cancelled." I still can see the Oviss map showing the vehicle in the Henderson, CO rail yard and the short route to my dealer. When we spoke to the dealer a few days ago regarding United Road/Oviss, they had no idea what we were talking about (we sent them some screen shots) nor any information beyond production date. Dealer said they only get updated by Ford once a week and they get trucker documentation generally 24 hours before arrival at the dealership.
I know exactly what youā€™re talking about, I was confused too. The map for me, shows a pin on the rail yard and one on my dealer and the way it will travel. I figured out that the map is merely showing the route the shipping truck will be taking once the vehicle arrives, not that it is in route or even actually there. I know this since my dealer also said my vehicle is still at the factory waiting to be shipped out and the ford tracker says the same.
I just wish I knew why. I can only assume it still need a chip. Thanks for the reply.

Edit: Just to clarify, I believe it is showing the route it would have taken had it not been cancelled. I donā€™t know what it shows normally. I also assume they cancelled it because the vehicles are not there yet. Just my guess.

Last edited:

AmazingSieve

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport Badlands
I know exactly what youā€™re talking about, I was confused too. The map for me, shows a pin on the rail yard and one on my dealer and the way it will travel. I figured out that the map is merely showing the route the shipping truck will be taking once the vehicle arrives, not that it is in route or even actually there. I know this since my dealer also said my vehicle is still at the factory waiting to be shipped out and the ford tracker says the same.
I just wish I knew why. I can only assume it still need a chip. Thanks for the reply.
How are you guys using this site? Iā€™ve looked at it more than a few times and I can find a way to register a username or anything.
Sponsored