iconicslvr

Outer Banks
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Is anyone else suddenly having trouble with the official Ford tracking site? Starting yesterday (3/27), I’m getting an error saying “No matching VIN found.” The hopeful side of me is thinking maybe my vehicle was delivered to the dealership, but the cynical side of me thinks it might just be a problem with the site. I’ve tried multiple devices and I still get the same error. It was working fine up until yesterday. My estimated delivery window is between 4/1 and 4/7, so I’ve been getting antsy.
UPDATE: I learned from my dealer that since the vehicle is technically now considered "sold" that I won't be able to track it anymore, unfortunately. Ford could really work on allowing customers to view more detailed tracking info. At least I know they're not going to sell it to anyone else behind my back. I saw some reports of that happening which is why I made an appointment with my dealer to get the paperwork taken care of before it arrived.
Sponsored

iconicslvr

Outer Banks
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
The eagle is landing...expected at the dealer today. About 2 weeks before the 'End Date' on the tracker. And its no longer trackable by the tool on this site, but can still pull up the window sticker and last update date on the sticker is two days ago.

Woot!
Congrats!! I'm expecting mine any day now as well :D

broncgrl94

Outer Banks
First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
LOVING my Bronco Sport Outbanks
UPDATE: I learned from my dealer that since the vehicle is technically now considered "sold" that I won't be able to track it anymore, unfortunately. Ford could really work on allowing customers to view more detailed tracking info. At least I know they're not going to sell it to anyone else behind my back. I saw some reports of that happening which is why I made an appointment with my dealer to get the paperwork taken care of before it arrived.
I received a production notice last week and it disappeared from the Ford tracking system yesterday. Mine was a special order. So I won't be able to track it any longer? The window sticker date hasn't changed so I don't think it's even shipped yet. Palsapp site send pending when I put in my VIN number on 3/24 but since then has shown not found.

R. Bird

Outer Banks
First Name
Marvin Martian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Area 51 OB+OB, 360+, Tow Pkg. (2021)
are you near delivery? mine disappeared too but friday the dealer said they expect it to arrive first week in april; about a week early than the tracker last showed.
My build date was pushed to May 17th. It still does not show in the tracker.

magicbus

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BS BL+BL, Rivian R1T, Sprinter 3500 camper
A month ago my August 2020 BL+BL in Rapid Red w/tow pkg order was moved to scheduled for this week, last night I received an email it is built, and this morning it shipped. They seem to be on schedule for now.

elliewe

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge
I have been tracking a badlands from a local dealer and it shipped 3/9. The window sticker has been saying 3/25 and yesterday changed to 4/1...any possibility that it might be showing up soon? I can't track it anymore, but am anxious to (hopefully) be able to buy it.

jeffclt

Big Bend
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Alfa Guilia, LR Disco 5, RAV4 Adv, Soon Bronco Spt
Congratulations well worth the wait,enjoy it’s a fun driver.?
Yep, definitely once it was a few days from the dealer it stopped being trackable. Just picked ours up today, looks and drivers perfect (just make sure you bring the tire pressures down from the crazy high pressures they put in from the factory....mine were at about 46 and should be 33).

Otherwise, if you need a small, amazing service Ford dealer, I can HIGHLY HIGHLY recommend Firmin Ford in Laurens, SC ... between Columbia and Greenville.

Two hours from me and they were OUTSTANDING from my first phone call, thru to delivery.

Lane4

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bbbbbb
I have been tracking a badlands from a local dealer and it shipped 3/9. The window sticker has been saying 3/25 and yesterday changed to 4/1...any possibility that it might be showing up soon? I can't track it anymore, but am anxious to (hopefully) be able to buy it.
Which tracker are you using? This site or shop Ford,com. ?? This site is still down

Fordfan

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 BRONCO SPORT OB
So I have my window sticker and the date shows 04/06/21..last Tuesday. I went on Etis.Ford.com plugged my vin# in and then searched PTI information. If you open PTI info on the ECU's installed on your vehicle it shows "last checked" 04/14.21.........so judging by this the build date was not last Tuesday but probably today as the tests and checks are being performed .....

c_crump98

Outer Banks
First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
I ordered my bronco sport outer banks edition over a week ago. My dealer told me I should it except it around 2 months. Should I expect my delivery to take longer then he suggested?

Group_44

Outer Banks
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 Platinum,80 Triumph TR8, 69 Jag XKE 2+2
I ordered my bronco sport outer banks edition over a week ago. My dealer told me I should it except it around 2 months. Should I expect my delivery to take longer then he suggested?
Depends a lot on what options you ordered.
Sponsored