Track Your Bronco Sport Order by VIN #

tRex

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Any idea what it means when the tracker can no longer load the vehicle information for the given VIN? My suspicion is that the vehicle has arrived at the dealership...it's also disappeared from the Ford locator, but it still does show up as "available" (this is usually meaningless) on the dealer website. Contacting them now, we'll see what we get...

(Reason I suspect this...was tracking another one on my own before finding this tool here...that one disappeared on the Ford tracker at just about the moment it seems to have arrived at that dealership. And while advertising it "available" for sale all the while, it was received as a not-for-sale, 4,000 miles/6 months mannequin vehicle. This guy gave me a discounted price over the phone, saying "we do things differently here" and telling me the vehicle was expected to arrive later the next week -- which was last week now. This VIN was working in tool here up to at least 1-2 days ago.)
Sponsored

rdc17

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BL+BL
Any idea what it means when the tracker can no longer load the vehicle information for the given VIN? My suspicion is that the vehicle has arrived at the dealership...it's also disappeared from the Ford locator, but it still does show up as "available" (this is usually meaningless) on the dealer website. Contacting them now, we'll see what we get...

(Reason I suspect this...was tracking another one on my own before finding this tool here...that one disappeared on the Ford tracker at just about the moment it seems to have arrived at that dealership. And while advertising it "available" for sale all the while, it was received as a not-for-sale, 4,000 miles/6 months mannequin vehicle. This guy gave me a discounted price over the phone, saying "we do things differently here" and telling me the vehicle was expected to arrive later the next week -- which was last week now. This VIN was working in tool here up to at least 1-2 days ago.)
I looked this morning and my VIN was working. It hasn't been showing up on the dealer's site or on Ford's inventory list since we did all the paperwork last week. I just put in another VIN number I've tracked and that one is working....

Crippsjr

Outer Banks
First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Is it unusual to not see a production date in the tracker tool when you have received a date via email from Ford?

CDN Jen

Badlands
First Name
Jennifer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport, 2021 Mustang GT Premium Convertible
Is it unusual to not see a production date in the tracker tool when you have received a date via email from Ford?
I'm experiencing the same thing. My build date is April 19 (confirmed a few days ago by my dealer) but there's no build date in any of the trackers when I enter my VIN. The build is correct, just no date.

LightningFan

Badlands
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
I just checked my VIN and isn't pulling up anymore. I also checked the dealers site and it's no longer showing on their page either. It showed up as arriving soon for 1 day then disappeared... it is still showing up when I go to the Ford Tracker. It has me worried now.

Last edited:

jeffclt

Big Bend
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Alfa Guilia, LR Disco 5, RAV4 Adv, Soon Bronco Spt
So how accurate are these dates? I just put a deposit on a car a dealer had on order...dates show as.
Receipt Date - 11/7/2020
End Date - 4/11/2021
Status = In Production

Should I feel good that that date is reasonably accurate?

(Bronco Sport Big Bend w/ BB package)

Andrezzi

First Edition
First Name
robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
So how accurate are these dates? I just put a deposit on a car a dealer had on order...dates show as.
Receipt Date - 11/7/2020
End Date - 4/11/2021
Status = In Production

Should I feel good that that date is reasonably accurate?

(Bronco Sport Big Bend w/ BB package)
Dates seem to be all over the place even when in transit. Some get to dealer in a couple weeks other seem to go into the Twilight Zone. Mine has been in transit almost a month. On inventory search on Ford site it no longer shows Dealer Ordered or Delivered and on dealer site it's not showing up as just arrived or in stock. Guess it's somewhere in between !! Any other thoughts or similar experience with your delivery.

jeffclt

Big Bend
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Alfa Guilia, LR Disco 5, RAV4 Adv, Soon Bronco Spt
Anyone know that the various status mean? Does 'in production' actually mean its being built? or is that somewhere between got a VIN and rolling out the door?

paulwestski

First Edition
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 F350 PSD, 2005 Excursion PSD
Is the tracker down?
The ford website tracker is now requiring an order number in addition to the VIN.
The order number on my Ford account site won't work as the order number.
I hope the dealer is not playing games

Timsvtgen1

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport Badlands
Is the tracker down?
The ford website tracker is now requiring an order number in addition to the VIN.
The order number on my Ford account site won't work as the order number.
I hope the dealer is not playing games
It does that every now and then. The 3rd party trackers don’t work and after a while everything will be back to normal.

housecop

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep Cherokee
Just search on tracker here on fourm your id number is your order number works for my outer banks on ford's system

Gooser

Badlands
First Name
jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport

housecop

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep Cherokee
No it's on a train somewhere in the world the website tracker says 29 days out ford is not like amazon I ordered a bronco key ring and I could tell you every time someone touched it ford you need a better tracking system!!