Winds of Change

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco sport
Yeah, me too. I went from 11/14, to 10/31, back to 11/14, then to 11/21. Now, I get an email that it is now scheduled for the week of 11/28. So, I sent an email to the Ford CEO, Farley. I pretty much informed him, that we appreciate the weekly updates, but they are pushing us back all the time. Can you at least give us an explanation as to why we keep getting pushed back, instead of, "your order has been updated. It is now scheduled for whenever! C'mon, really?!?
Has Mr. Farley reached out to you yet with an explaination? Asking for a friend.
Sponsored

Mrmike

Outer Banks
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 OBX, '20 Ecosport, '21 Kymco X-Town 300i
My '23 OBX was built on the 10th and is now shipping to my dealer. My window sticker says Rail. I presume this means Mexico to Syracuse, NY by train. What is the best method to keep track of my vehicle's journey to the dealer?

PaulOinMA

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 BS, '22 FE, '04 Audi TT, '66 Austin Moke
January 9: Built.

January 11: Shipped.

Woo hoo!

I did a search on here. What's the best way that folks are using to track shipping?

Suzysparks

First Name
Stacy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura MDX Type S

Woo hoo!

I did a search on here. What's the best way that folks are using to track shipping?
If you call Ford customer support you can get a railcar number and track it that way. You can find the instructions on the Maverick Forum or a Google search. Your dealer can also give you the railcar number, or they should be able to.

Suzysparks

First Name
Stacy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura MDX Type S

Woo hoo!

I just posted this on a different thread…

Call 1-800-392-3673 and say Bronco Sport Status Update. They’ll verify all your information first. Name, email, mailing address, VIN. Then ask for an update on your sport. Also ask for a railcar number. If you get one, then you can track it once it’s on the train. That number is 1-800-235-2352. When you call that number, say “Location”. Then you’ll say the first letters of the car, like “TTGX”. The system will verify you said “TTGX”… then it will ask you for the numbers. Then you say the numbers, like 123456. Simple as that and it will tell you where your car is. Well, with luck!!!
Sponsored