BobH

Badlands
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Miata GT 97 f150 21 BS BL
It's been fun tracking my BS BL so far. I ordered it on 07/29/20. It was finely built 03/05 and shipped 03/06. Watch for the sticker date changes. That date by, the way, is below the sticker. The first change came at 03/09. With the dealers help (great dealer, by the way) I found out it left Tucson at 2 something in the morning on Union Pacific. the next date change came at 03/16. It left Council Bluff Ia. After checking the rail freight maps, (Find with Google) I could see it was switched to BNSF on it's way to Billings Mt. From there, it will be trucked to Rapid City and me. Just waiting now. It has or will pass just about 100 miles south of me on it's way. Anyway, the wait will soon be over.
Sponsored

mountainkim

Badlands
First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sport
It's been fun tracking my BS BL so far. I ordered it on 07/29/20. It was finely built 03/05 and shipped 03/06. Watch for the sticker date changes. That date by, the way, is below the sticker. The first change came at 03/09. With the dealers help (great dealer, by the way) I found out it left Tucson at 2 something in the morning on Union Pacific. the next date change came at 03/16. It left Council Bluff Ia. After checking the rail freight maps, (Find with Google) I could see it was switched to BNSF on it's way to Billings Mt. From there, it will be trucked to Rapid City and me. Just waiting now. It has or will pass just about 100 miles south of me on it's way. Anyway, the wait will soon be over.
I have pretty much the same story, except for the helpful dealer part. Mine is coming to Colorado with the same ship date, so it is possibly on the same train as yours is, and hopefully took a left in Iowa. In that case, maybe it's going to get here sooner than Ford thinks! My fingers are crossed since my dealer is terrible at getting back to my emails.

jeffclt

Big Bend
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Alfa Guilia, LR Disco 5, RAV4 Adv, Soon Bronco Spt
Do they tend to arrive sooner than the number of transit dates on the tracking sites?

BobH

Badlands
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Just checked palsapp. Shows a freight bill number but status is pending. Not knowing much about palsapp I can only guess what that means.

jeffclt

Big Bend
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Alfa Guilia, LR Disco 5, RAV4 Adv, Soon Bronco Spt
Just checked palsapp. Shows a freight bill number but status is pending. Not knowing much about palsapp I can only guess what that means.
when does the VIN show up on palsapp?

BobH

Badlands
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I would call dealer tonIshtar.why not check
My salesman is checking with a friend of his who works at the railhead in Billings. I was just going over to talk to him just down the road from my house. He is actually trying to get his wife to let him buy my 69 Triumph Spitfire so I was going over to see him anyway.

Reactions: Jrl

BobH

Badlands
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
My mistake. I checked with the service manager. My BS didn't turn west from Iowa. It headed over to Chicago. Last located passing thru Rochelle Ill. midday today. don't know which direction it was headed.

Cdubz

Badlands
First Name
Carol
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport
Don’t depend on palsapp ,my car was in dealer lot being cleaned up for 6 hours ,and then the palsapp only changed.Not a dependable app.I would go by the vin sticker date change on bottom .That will make last date change for the final time and then your car will be delivered.
I am trying to understand your guidance. I see my sticker, and I see the date at the bottom and it is now todays date 3/18/21 (to be honest I didn't look for a date before) What do you mean last date change for the final time and then your car will be delivered? I also was not able to follow how you were able to track the train your vehicle was on. Would you be able to fill in some of the blanks for me. TIA

Cdubz

Badlands
First Name
Carol
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport
Once my sticker date changed to 3/10 I got a call from my dealer and told me my car came in that day .I said I will see you in the AM.I had a transit date of 3/28 mine came in at 22days.You are a lot closer than pittsburgh pa your travel time will be a lot faster,right now you are at day12 of transit.Ot is not about tracking the train it is about tracking the bottom date of your sticker.The sticker date changes 3times 1/when it is built it will say a 2 day difference frame the build date which is the date that is at 2 -o-clock right side of bottom sticker date.Not a lot of science in my thoughts just my impression.by for now
Mine has been at a rail station since 3/2 in Colton CA. Maddening because it is a 19 hour drive from me. Oh well, I've been waiting 7.5 months, what's a few more days.

Thank you for the information. Happy trails!

DakotaTimber

Badlands
First Name
DakotaTimber
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BS BL + BL, 360+, tow +
I am pretty sure the tracking tool no longer works because we don't have an interface to add the order number. The ford tracker works at Track My Order. Does anyone have the link for the windows sticker?

Petes

Badlands
First Name
Petes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Cherokee Limited
I am pretty sure the tracking tool no longer works because we don't have an interface to add the order number. The ford tracker works at Track My Order. Does anyone have the link for the windows sticker?
A link to my window sticker didn’t appear on the Ford tracking page until a day after my built week date.
Sponsored