Track Your Bronco Sport Order by VIN #

magicbus

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BS BL+BL, Rivian R1T, Sprinter 3500 camper
A link to my window sticker didn’t appear on the Ford tracking page until a day after my built week date.
Mine took a couple of days to be available.
Sponsored

Reactions: Jrl

Gooser

Badlands
First Name
jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
It's been fun tracking my BS BL so far. I ordered it on 07/29/20. It was finely built 03/05 and shipped 03/06. Watch for the sticker date changes. That date by, the way, is below the sticker. The first change came at 03/09. With the dealers help (great dealer, by the way) I found out it left Tucson at 2 something in the morning on Union Pacific. the next date change came at 03/16. It left Council Bluff Ia. After checking the rail freight maps, (Find with Google) I could see it was switched to BNSF on it's way to Billings Mt. From there, it will be trucked to Rapid City and me. Just waiting now. It has or will pass just about 100 miles south of me on it's way. Anyway, the wait will soon be over.

Gooser

Badlands
First Name
jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
Tks for the help. Mine is due 4/22

jeffclt

Big Bend
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Alfa Guilia, LR Disco 5, RAV4 Adv, Soon Bronco Spt
Are you able to track the truck by Vin?

magicbus

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Are you able to track the truck by Vin?
Recently you also need your order # in addition to your VIN. The tracking link on this board seems to have broken this week with this new requirement. Shop.Ford.con seems to work well.

Kitty’sBack

Outer Banks
First Name
Jeannette
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Terrain
Recently you also need your order # in addition to your VIN. The tracking link on this board seems to have broken this week with this new requirement. Shop.Ford.con seems to work well.
the one on this board definitely isn’t working but Ford’s isn’t up to date either. I got a third email from Ford and it says my vehicle is in production. The Ford site just has it as order accepted.

iconicslvr

Outer Banks
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Is anyone else suddenly having trouble with the official Ford tracking site? Starting yesterday (3/27), I’m getting an error saying “No matching VIN found.” The hopeful side of me is thinking maybe my vehicle was delivered to the dealership, but the cynical side of me thinks it might just be a problem with the site. I’ve tried multiple devices and I still get the same error. It was working fine up until yesterday. My estimated delivery window is between 4/1 and 4/7, so I’ve been getting antsy.

magicbus

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
shop.Ford.com is working fine right now. You just need your order # and VIN.

R. Bird

Outer Banks
First Name
Marvin Martian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Area 51 OB+OB, 360+, Tow Pkg. (2021)
Has anyone had their VIN randomly not show up? I have my VIN & checked last week no issue, but I just checked & got the message my VIN can't be found..
Mine disappeared about a week ago and has not come back...?

jeffclt

Big Bend
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mine disappeared about a week ago and has not come back...?
are you near delivery? mine disappeared too but friday the dealer said they expect it to arrive first week in april; about a week early than the tracker last showed.

mountainkim

Badlands
First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sport
Has anyone had their's show that it was delivered to the dealer on the shop.ford.com tracker and the dealer say it hasn't arrived yet? My window sticker still says 3.23.21, and the ford tracker says it was delivered on 3.27.21. I was never able to track it via the palsapp.

Ponds

First Edition
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
Has anyone had their's show that it was delivered to the dealer on the shop.ford.com tracker and the dealer say it hasn't arrived yet? My window sticker still says 3.23.21, and the ford tracker says it was delivered on 3.27.21. I was never able to track it via the palsapp.
Ask your dealer to pull up the current Ford Vehicle Visibility Report for your truck. It will say where it is.

mountainkim

Badlands
First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sport
Ask your dealer to pull up the current Ford Vehicle Visibility Report for your truck. It will say where it is.
I'd love to, but my dealer's response was "Your vehicle isn't here yet". I may call Ford Marketing tomorrow to see if they can look that up.

jeffclt

Big Bend
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
The eagle is landing...expected at the dealer today. About 2 weeks before the 'End Date' on the tracker. And its no longer trackable by the tool on this site, but can still pull up the window sticker and last update date on the sticker is two days ago.

Woot!
Sponsored