Sig Oris

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 BSOB
Just joined the FORSCAN CLUB and looking for suggested changes or hidden features for our MY21 BS-OBX

Already did Bambi Mode and SOC to 90% and the splash screen.

While poking around I found a change to put the heated steering wheel control on the sync display so it’s because of this I’m asking if there’s other cool things to enable. It’s the wife’s vehicle and she likes the HSW mod so that’s why I’m asking if there are other features to enable.
Sponsored

Dude

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Badlands
There probably are many more things but here are some:

1. Eliminate engine auto stop/start
https://www.broncosportforum.com/forum/threads/disabled-auto-start-stop-with-forscan.3733/

2. Eliminate double honk when locking vehicle using keyfob

3. Change default parameters for tire size (i.e. when tires are changed out to a different size)

Example ECU settings for:
22565R17: 2202
24565R17: 2232
Bandlands, Falken Wildtrak AT3W (245/65/17) tire circumference: 2354mm (original value 2202)

4. Change number of blinks for turn signals (e.g. from 3 to say 6 blinks)

5. Climate controls appear digitally on the 8" Display

6. Bambi Mode: keeps fog lights on when high beams come on

7. Splash Screen changed to Ford Performance

Note: for above items, Relearn PCM and AWD modules then clear the DTC codes

8. Add Bass to Rear Speakers (unknown if this works on Bronco Sport B&O 10 speaker system)

9. Auto High Beam AHB Fade setting probably is in the API section:
Default: high beams come on full and off fullor can be set to fade on full (takes about 2 seconds) and fade off (takes about 1 second)

https://www.broncosportforum.com/forum/threads/bronco-forscan-thread.844/

Also don’t believe someone that states you can add additional GOAT modes to the non-Badlands (and non First Edition) models. That is for the full size Bronco not for the 1.5L Bronco Sport models which do not have the hardware needed for the additional GOAT modes that are on the Badlands/FE.

More Bass to Rear Speakers with Forscan?
- select ACM (not the as-built one).
- Change EQ Setting to 0. (mine was at 1 with the stock 6 speaker setup)
Now get bass in all 4 doors. This was done on a 2021 Ford Escape and possibly full size Bronco.
https://www.broncosportforum.com/forum/threads/more-bass-to-rear-speakers-with-forscan.7184/

Are these possible?
A. Disable Navigation in Motion

Dude

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Badlands
@Sig Oris .. what do you mean by Battery SOC (State of charge), can you provide the FORScan details for that?

OP
OP

Sig Oris

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 BSOB
@Sig Oris .. what do you mean by Battery SOC (State of charge), can you provide the FORScan details for that?
yes, it’s State of Charge, there’s a dude on the Ranger 5g who’s been doing lots of battery testing and in his opinion 90% is an ideal setting. I’ll look to see where that setting is.

Kratz17

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Sport
This is pretty cool. I got my adapter last night and I'm learning about it. I have the 2023 Outer Banks and I want to enable all this cool features. The Bambi Mode sounds cool. How do I enable that?? I'm still a newbie in this Forscan stuff but it does sounds awesome. Thank!

Devbloggs

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Big Bend
i tried the auto high beam fade way back and it didnt work, unless forscan has changed something
Sponsored

Last edited: