Mark S.

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands | 2020 Escape
I have never had problems with seat comfort. It is truly outrageous that I have to try to retro fit my car seat. I am 5' 4" so and it is so bad that I can't drive my brand new car. How can you not have a 10 point power seat for this car. I drive it 25 minutes twice a day and I have permanent damage to my sciatic nerve and hip. I stopped driving it for 2 weeks and I still have massive pain. Not okay.
Everyone’s anatomy is different. My wife (5’3”) drives an Escape with all the luxuries, and I (6’3”) drive the Badlands. I can drive either car with no discomfort. She wishes the seat bottom in the Badlands had a tilt adjustment, but suffers no pain while driving it—it’s just a preference.

I try to spend at least 30 minutes in the seat of any car I intend to buy. Rental cars are a great way to check out a potential purchase.
Sponsored

Bucko

Outer Banks
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco Sport Outer Banks Area51
Watch the video. If you don't get it after that then you probably don't need this lol.
New video on post #24 works.

Slick idea!

Last edited:

CaptainNedVT

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport
I'm presuming that the front seat bolt is under that little pop-out panel on the inside of the seat rails?

Gartallica

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
Hi friends,

I'm 6'2" and have struggled a little bit with the angle of the cushion of the front seat. My thighs need more support on longer drives. Given that my youtube algorithm kicks ass sometimes I came across this youtube video:

NOW, I emailed the company Desert Does It and found out that this product will work for the Bronco Sport. And given that the BS doesn't use an alignment pin for the seats you can get either the F150 version or the Bronco version. I ended up ordering the F150 version as it let me stack 3 plates and gives me a little more of an angle AND BOY DID IT CHANGE THE SEAT! My thighs are thanking me. The install was super easy but did require T55 Torx head.

Post your questions.
Dude!!! I've been absent on the forum for a long time because I sold it for this reason. I'm just over 6' 1" and cover a lot of miles for my job. The pain was real trying to hold myself up while driving for hours so I didn't fall into the dash. This would've been clutch.

Now I'm looking to order a Bronco. Test drove one and it's the same seat position as the BS. Hoping this fixes it. Thank you!

OP
OP
TnyM

TnyM

Badlands
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'77 Chevy c10, '22 Bronco Sport BL
Dude!!! I've been absent on the forum for a long time because I sold it for this reason. I'm just over 6' 1" and cover a lot of miles for my job. The pain was real trying to hold myself up while driving for hours so I didn't fall into the dash. This would've been clutch.

Now I'm looking to order a Bronco. Test drove one and it's the same seat position as the BS. Hoping this fixes it. Thank you!
😂

Yeah! It is SUPER brutal, but since i've made this post I can say its done me well.
Sponsored