dakman

Big Bend
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport
Hard to tell by that angle, are you lifted and spacer? Looks good whatever you did nice job .
I have the HRG 1 1/2" lift and 20mm wheel spacers.
Sponsored

Steelbronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
I'm about to turn 61 and want to retire with my BS paid off at 62. Don't need 10 more years of payments for a vehicle I love but don't need. I've had mine next to sas broncos and it never looked so small. If I was 20 or 40 years younger I'd be swinging for that braptor. I was originally waiting for the new ranger raptor to come out when I needed a vehicle and jumped on the BS.
I understand completely and I'm a couple of years younger but we all don't know what everyone's life may be going through. So I dip into my 401k to pay for a Bronco Raptor. I don't owe 10 years I may not have 10 years....sometimes it may just be about enjoying life and family.
By the way, I really like the Ranger Raptor!

delm

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BS Badlands; '23 BS Badlands; BMW X3, X7
Cars are way too big now. It's an arms race. No one wants to be run over by yet another bro dozer.
Agreed - the pendulum needs to start swinging the other way. I'm good and done with my interest in large vehicles.

OP
OP
dakman

dakman

Big Bend
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport
I've always preferred smaller vehicles. Besides the new Ranger the maverick was something I was looking at. They had just gotten a cg lariot eb fx4 with all the options I wanted in. You can see it on this pic. I thought about it but I like my BS too much.

Ford Bronco Sport So tiny next to raptor PXL_20230117_214244305

mtrm100

Badlands
First Name
M
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
It looks awesome but way to big for it to be useful to me as a commuter vehicle. I love my bronco sport!

BroncoNerd

Big Bend
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Stopped by to order a accessory from Ford. Pulled up in front of a white bronco and realized wow that's a Raptor. First one I've seen in person. What a awesome vehicle but it sure made mine look like a baby bronco and I'd never call it that untill now. Wish I was a little richer.

Ford Bronco Sport So tiny next to raptor PXL_20230117_214220126

Ford Bronco Sport So tiny next to raptor PXL_20230117_214535473

Ford Bronco Sport So tiny next to raptor PXL_20230117_214551773

Ford Bronco Sport So tiny next to raptor PXL_20230117_214230315
I had to do a double take because that first picture looked an awful lot like my SE AZ town, but it was not right since our Ford dealer doesn't face the mountains like that.

OP
OP
dakman

dakman

Big Bend
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport
I had to do a double take because that first picture looked an awful lot like my SE AZ town, but it was not right since our Ford dealer doesn't face the mountains like that.
Your looking east in that pic which is in Havasu in the west
Sponsored