Goinbroke2

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco sport badlands
Thanks! Not sure but I think it’s set up that way now. I think it’s because I’m on data and I’m trying to load it from my phone. Wait, just thought, I can make a quick iPhone video and post that…
Sponsored

Poolmanz Sport Bronco

First Edition
First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Website
sites.google.com
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco Sport FE Area 51
Even did a quick ivideo and it won’t load, lol.
Yeah, I tried uploading a quick video as well. It loaded up to 100% then it buffered, and then it said there was a problem uploading and that I should contact the administrator so I don’t know if it’s the size of the video or are, there’s just limits to what we can upload I haven’t done any research yet but maybe there’s an a FAQ about it already

davidb1841

Outer Banks
First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F250 Tremor; Bronco Sport Outer Banks
Lets say your Laptop is a Military Grade hardened tough book, like the ones I use at work. It cost 3 Grand. You gonna drag it thru the mud on a camping trip to a rain forest?? No...of course not!

Now lets say your laptop cost 30 THOUSAND dollars.......Yea NOW I am gonna drag it thru the mud in the rain Forest....But because I bought a special solar power adapter and a pole, that allows me to hold it up high....I am good to go!

You bought the wrong Bronco :confused:

Goinbroke2

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Well, I was the only one not on 35’s or bigger and only one of a couple of newer vehicles. One guy had a stock Toyota 1/4 ton with 31’s and turned around😂😂

Don’t notice the difference too much on the rocky stuff, just have to go slow and pick your way. The mud and water? It’s either go through or turn around. (We never turned around)

Drove 5hrs there, two days of mud running and then drove it 5hrs home.(after a pressure wash before we left)

Goinbroke2

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport Snorkel for Bronco Sport IMG_0594

Jeep guys couldn’t get over the fact I was that deep and zero water came in! This is the second day, about 4-5” above the black cladding.

Last edited: