Kraken

Base
First Name
Dylan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport
Does only the Heritage Limited come with the red Bronco Sport badges on the side?
Sponsored

Suzysparks

First Name
Stacy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura MDX Type S
Its common when they are new to have paint chips by the headlight/grill on front fenders. Looked like it was chipped at factory when grill was installed. Others have reported chips around tail lights too. So look it over before you buy it. Cause once you pull off the lot dealer could refuse to fix.
I’ll make sure to have it inspected before I head that way to pick it up. (If it ever arrives 😜) Thanks for the tips.

Suzysparks

First Name
Stacy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura MDX Type S
Does only the Heritage Limited come with the red Bronco Sport badges on the side?
I think so, yes. That is one of the differences. But I’ve seen somewhere where you can get them.

jason202

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Sport Badlands, 2009 Volvo C30 T5
I really like the color. My grandfather had a light blue F-150 in the early 80s this color reminds me of it.

DonG

Big Bend
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Big Bend, 2009 Dodge Caliber
Out driving around today and I was able to see my first Robin's Egg Blue Bronco Sport Heritage in person. I must say it is really nice. It may be a little blurry but I went on the dealers website to just show the Window sticker.

Ford Bronco Sport Seen my first Bronco Sport Heritage - in Robin's Egg Blue image000000(13)

Ford Bronco Sport Seen my first Bronco Sport Heritage - in Robin's Egg Blue Screenshot_20230114-132541_Acrobat for Samsun
Those pretty white wheels are going to look real good covered in brake dust!

Suzysparks

First Name
Stacy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura MDX Type S
Yeah… I had a Mini Cooper years ago with white wheels. Total pita to kelp clean. Thinking about getting them ceramic coated to help with that.

broncojen

Badlands
First Name
Jen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Badlands
Owned mine for over a year. 9,000 miles and zero paint chips zero scratches. It did have paint chip by head light where grill meets fender when new at dealer. I had dealer touch it up before I accepted delivery. So yes some have defective paint but my guess is majority of them are good.
Keep an eye on those paint chips by the headlights. They will get worse. The grill is rubbing. I did not notice mine until it got really bad and it was over year old. I think more people will become aware of the issue as time goes on and the grill keeps rubbing. I hand wash mine so I noticed!

DDSullivan

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Yes ... It's a badlands without the fridge magnet. Also has every option ... Except rain sensing wipers. That red badge is very cool. My wife got one and loves it. But she will not let me take it off road !!! Yet !!!

patmat2350

Heritage
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BS Heritage Ltd
Never had a 66 Bronco, but did have the 63 "Falcon" van!

But here I am grimacing over the price of my new Limited... love that 2L turbo tho!

Ford Bronco Sport Seen my first Bronco Sport Heritage - in Robin's Egg Blue PXL_20230723_161747473-7595780763968808887

Ford Bronco Sport Seen my first Bronco Sport Heritage - in Robin's Egg Blue 63FalconVan_1989_220th (2021_09_03 18_59_19 UTC)

RushMan

Badlands
First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'24 Shadow Black Badlands
That Ken and Barbie Mustang is awesome! Just ask any of my 6 granddaughters. I'm sure they would love a Robin's Egg Blue Bronco Sport! Not everyone likes the Code Orange on my Bronco Raptor but I do and the granddaughters do. We all have our own opinions and they should be expressed. I just wish the Bronco community would lighten up on each other and do better at supporting one another or just being quiet. Starting with myself!!!! Bronco Community Family!!!

Ford Bronco Sport Seen my first Bronco Sport Heritage - in Robin's Egg Blue mattel-barbie-ford-mustang_1_fbf0af03e06f78d32331a0b324f637bc
How about a pink Barbie Jeep Wrangler? I saw this one in Bethlehem, PA April 14, 2015.
It was a rainy day, shooting from my cell through a rain covered windshield, so not a clear photo. Chck the license plate. 4 BARBIE
Ford Bronco Sport Seen my first Bronco Sport Heritage - in Robin's Egg Blue Barbie Jeep_2015-04-14

Sport Fan

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Sport HLE
And too cool, there's a die cast that is EXACTLY my car, color and all.

Ford Bronco Sport Seen my first Bronco Sport Heritage - in Robin's Egg Blue PXL_20230731_184934903~2
I recently traded up from my '21 OB to a '23 Robin's Egg Blue HLE and just had to get this "Mini-Me" - thanks for sharing!

DebLM

Heritage
First Name
Debra
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Sport
Mine were the first time I washed the car (myself at a drive through). But it came off easy.