Winds of Change

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco sport
Yes I got the email. I was going to wait and see what Idahodirt farmer found out with his railcar tracking and then call CS next week. Thanks for the info
Sponsored

Suzysparks

First Name
Stacy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura MDX Type S
Yes I got the email. I was going to wait and see what Idahodirt farmer found out with his railcar tracking and then call CS next week. Thanks for the info
The CSX number will track your car no matter which rail line itā€™s on. For example, I have a friend who also shipped at the same time. Once it gets to Nogales, it got on a Union Pacific train, but we tracked it the entire time calling the CSX automated number. His is now in the St. Louis rail yard waiting to get on a CSX train to Florida. Once it gets on the train, heā€™ll continue to track its location. Itā€™s pretty cool once itā€™s moving. But I think once it gets off the train and waits for the truck you just have to wait for your dealer to notify you.

homeru12

First Name
GILBERT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 SATURN VUE AWD
It's good to read buyers have their heritage in transit or have received them. I'm still waiting for my vin for heritage limited. I called Ford last week again and the service rep. stated they have my order but no production date has been set. I have been waiting since August 2022. I did order it in Robin egg blue. Whenever I receive my Sport Heritage limited it will not be a Sunday driver. You will see it driving up and down the Alcan Hwy.

RSH

Badlands
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Looks decent.
With the white wheels, mud flaps and white top it kind of looks like a Defender 110.

Ford Bronco Sport Seen my first Bronco Sport Heritage - in Robin's Egg Blue 1673800192992

As far as heritage, that's trying too hard.
The only thing that's heritage is part of the name, it's related more so to the Escape than the Bronco.

OP
OP
Steelbronco

Steelbronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
That Ken and Barbie Mustang is awesome! Just ask any of my 6 granddaughters. I'm sure they would love a Robin's Egg Blue Bronco Sport! Not everyone likes the Code Orange on my Bronco Raptor but I do and the granddaughters do. We all have our own opinions and they should be expressed. I just wish the Bronco community would lighten up on each other and do better at supporting one another or just being quiet. Starting with myself!!!! Bronco Community Family!!!

Ford Bronco Sport Seen my first Bronco Sport Heritage - in Robin's Egg Blue mattel-barbie-ford-mustang_1_fbf0af03e06f78d32331a0b324f637bc

Suzysparks

First Name
Stacy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura MDX Type S
That Ken and Barbie Mustang is awesome! Just ask any of my 6 granddaughters. I'm sure they would love a Robin's Egg Blue Bronco Sport! Not everyone likes the Code Orange on my Bronco Raptor but I do and the granddaughters do. We all have our own opinions and they should be expressed. I just wish the Bronco community would lighten up on each other and do better at supporting one another or just being quiet. Starting with myself!!!! Bronco Community Family!!!

Ford Bronco Sport Seen my first Bronco Sport Heritage - in Robin's Egg Blue mattel-barbie-ford-mustang_1_fbf0af03e06f78d32331a0b324f637bc
Well said. Iā€™ll be honest, if it wasnā€™t for the Robinā€˜s Egg Blue, Iā€™m not sure I would have ordered the BS. When I saw that color, there was something about it. Itā€™s different. We put the order in the day after the Heritage Editionā€™s were announced. We are all genuinely excited for this vehicle.

Escape2Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Lexus, 2022 Bronco Sport, 2023 Heritage 2 dr
And with the smallest rock you'll be down to bare metal. Paint finish is so bad on these.
Good point. The egg shells help explain the easily chipped paint. I think the bigger problem is how hard the new paint is. Either way 1k for a different color is too much for my tastes.

Suzysparks

First Name
Stacy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura MDX Type S
Good point. The egg shells help explain the easily chipped paint. I think the bigger problem is how hard the new paint is. Either way 1k for a different color is too much for my tastes.
Ouch!!! That hurts. I was going to bring up all the issues I hear about the paint issues with Fordā€™s paint. But some people have none. Gawd I hope we donā€™t have any. I really hate to spend the money on PPF for it. Ugghhh

Escape2Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Lexus, 2022 Bronco Sport, 2023 Heritage 2 dr
Ouch!!! That hurts. I was going to bring up all the issues I hear about the paint issues with Fordā€™s paint. But some people have none. Gawd I hope we donā€™t have any. I really hate to spend the money on PPF for it. Ugghhh
I havenā€™t gotten any yet that Iā€™ve seen but now we are in crappy weather season so harder to tell.

Retrosport

Outer Banks
First Name
Wayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Just took delivery of our 2023 BSOB, ordered in mid-August in Carbonized Grey. Dealer received a Heritage Edition on the same shipment which is for sale.
It was fun to see one of the first ones. I like the variety and am old enough to remember this color on the mid or late 60ā€™s Broncos. I prefer the color I ordered but variety is the spice of life!

Ford Bronco Sport Seen my first Bronco Sport Heritage - in Robin's Egg Blue A327E35B-D6F0-44C2-9044-932530DD369A

69cuda340s

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.billsgarage.info
Vehicle(s)
"21 BS Badlands, '16 F150 Platinum FX4
I was going to bring up all the issues I hear about the paint issues with Fordā€™s paint. But some people have none. Gawd I hope we donā€™t have any. I really hate to spend the money on PPF for it. Ugghhh
Owned mine for over a year. 9,000 miles and zero paint chips zero scratches. It did have paint chip by head light where grill meets fender when new at dealer. I had dealer touch it up before I accepted delivery. So yes some have defective paint but my guess is majority of them are good.

Suzysparks

First Name
Stacy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura MDX Type S
Owned mine for over a year. 9,000 miles and zero paint chips zero scratches. It did have paint chip by head light where grill meets fender when new at dealer. I had dealer touch it up before I accepted delivery. So yes some have defective paint but my guess is majority of them are good.
Thatā€™s where I am reading there are a lot of issues, by the headlights. That is interesting.

69cuda340s

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.billsgarage.info
Vehicle(s)
"21 BS Badlands, '16 F150 Platinum FX4
Thatā€™s where I am reading there are a lot of issues, by the headlights. That is interesting.
Its common when they are new to have paint chips by the headlight/grill on front fenders. Looked like it was chipped at factory when grill was installed. Others have reported chips around tail lights too. So look it over before you buy it. Cause once you pull off the lot dealer could refuse to fix.
Sponsored