Steelbronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Out driving around today and I was able to see my first Robin's Egg Blue Bronco Sport Heritage in person. I must say it is really nice. It may be a little blurry but I went on the dealers website to just show the Window sticker.

Ford Bronco Sport Seen my first Bronco Sport Heritage - in Robin's Egg Blue image000000(13)

Ford Bronco Sport Seen my first Bronco Sport Heritage - in Robin's Egg Blue Screenshot_20230114-132541_Acrobat for Samsun
Sponsored

Suzysparks

First Name
Stacy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura MDX Type S
Out driving around today and I was able to see my first Robin's Egg Blue Bronco Sport Heritage in person. I must say it is really nice. It may be a little blurry but I went on the dealers website to just show the Window sticker.

Ford Bronco Sport Seen my first Bronco Sport Heritage - in Robin's Egg Blue image000000(13)

Ford Bronco Sport Seen my first Bronco Sport Heritage - in Robin's Egg Blue Screenshot_20230114-132541_Acrobat for Samsun
Thanks for the picture. Ours is waiting for a truck in Kansas City to take it to the dealership. I think the color looks great in pictures, pretty sure we will be happy with it in person. Better be, right? 😜.

Escape2Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Lexus, 2022 Bronco Sport, 2023 Heritage 2 dr
Extracting that color out of Robin’s egg shells must be a time consuming process! 1k for paint seems really steep to me on a 35k vehicle.

Suzysparks

First Name
Stacy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura MDX Type S
Extracting that color out of Robin’s egg shells must be a time consuming process! 1k for paint seems really steep to me on a 35k vehicle.
Glad someone else thinks $1k for the paint is ridiculous. And for a Ford. On a higher end car, okay. But a Ford? Yeah, yeah… and I’m still paying for it. I think it’s the only color that looks good on the Heritage Edition. (My opinion of course.)

Suzysparks

First Name
Stacy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura MDX Type S

Escape2Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Lexus, 2022 Bronco Sport, 2023 Heritage 2 dr
Glad someone else thinks $1k for the paint is ridiculous. And for a Ford. On a higher end car, okay. But a Ford? Yeah, yeah… and I’m still paying for it. I think it’s the only color that looks good on the Heritage Edition. (My opinion of course.)
The tri coat paints originally started out at 395. I thought that was a bit much for paint but the knob got turned to crazy profits at 1k. I think the Azure gray is a really nice color too, but not at 1k additional.

Suzysparks

First Name
Stacy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura MDX Type S
The tri coat paints originally started out at 395. I thought that was a bit much for paint but the knob got turned to crazy profits at 1k. I think the Azure gray is a really nice color too, but not at 1k additional.
Yeah, I’ve seen the Azure gray and agree, for a $1k it’s a hard NO!!!

OuterBanks25

Outer Banks
First Name
Connor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco Sport
I still have yet to see one. Looks pretty nice. I originally wanted to get a Heritage Edition but they're a bit pricey, especially the Limited Edition. $45,000 for what is essentially a Badlands with some heritage colors is a bit extreme. And this particular one is essentially a Big Bend with different colors and no added features. For just a few thousand more I can get a fully-loaded Outer Banks. To me it's the better value than a standard Heritage Edition. And $995 for a paint color is absurd, especially on an entry-level crossover.

Blue oval fan

Big Bend
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco Sport
Eh those heritage BS are not my taste. The BS just doesn't wear pastel colors very well. That white grill, no. But hey different strokes for different forks.

Winds of Change

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco sport
I always liked Baby Blue um I mean Robins Egg Blue.

Suzysparks

First Name
Stacy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura MDX Type S
I always liked Baby Blue um I mean Robins Egg Blue.
Hahaha… so many names. I’ve nicknamed the sport Cadbury. I have a friend that refers to it as Carolina Blue. I’m sure we can come up with more blue names if we tried. 😉

Winds of Change

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco sport
Hahaha… so many names. I’ve nicknamed the sport Cadbury. I have a friend that refers to it as Carolina Blue. I’m sure we can come up with more blue names if we tried. 😉
How long after being notified that it shipped did it take for a date to actually populate in the tracker? I am guessing that It is still waiting to be actually loaded onto a railcar.

Suzysparks

First Name
Stacy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura MDX Type S
How long after being notified that it shipped did it take for a date to actually populate in the tracker? I am guessing that It is still waiting to be actually loaded onto a railcar.
It never did. This is what it looked like once it shipped. Then I would just check with Ford. But I also had a weird case. They told me for a week it was sitting in Nogales, AZ and the next day I called it was in Kansas City waiting for a truck to take it to a dealer. It’s as if it shipped without a manifest, which is possible. My understanding is you won’t get the shipped email unless it truly did ship. Mine was built and sat for three weeks before it was shipped. So if yours says shipped, it’s been shipped.

Ford Bronco Sport Seen my first Bronco Sport Heritage - in Robin's Egg Blue 6ED85494-B376-4CE1-9110-1CB7EDF68BF9
Sponsored