SoCal Warrior

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Sport
Howdy, Bud here. New 2022 Bronco Badlands owner..........Velocity Blue.
Looking forward to engaging in the community and learning and participating in all the banter and shared wisdom and knowledge. Found it during a nationwide search, flew to Cedar Rapids Iowa on Friday and drove it back to Colorado on Saturday. Had every option and the exact color that we wanted ( God is good) and was also $3k less than comps in Colorado.

Ford Bronco Sport Say Hello and Introduce Yourself! ? 20220716_150704
Welcome to the group. Fellow Badlands owner myself. The wife just picked up an outer banks yesterday. I’ve only had mine for a week. Lots of interesting information here. Enjoy the ride.
Sponsored

Last edited:

SoCal Warrior

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Sport
Greetings....again? anyway......My name is Bud and I have a brand new 2022 Bronco Sport Badlands in the garage next to Big Red (2018 F150 5.0). Velocity Blue........Couldnt find a Badlands Sport anywhere in Colorado or Wyoming that wasnt already spoken for so did a Nationwide search and there she was........sitting in a small town in Iowa, West Branch. Unspoken for.... I was in disbelief....then I looked at the options........what? ......everything I had hoped for? ...........no way..........and then I looked at the window sticker...........what? $3300 less than anything I had seen in Colorado? I quickly picked my jaw up off of the table, called the wife to the laptop..........WHAT? She couldn't believe it either. Doing my best not to react without pause for thinking........I slept on it....well didnt really sleep. Called the dealer next day......it was still available...........heart pounding, I pulled out my CC and placed a hold deposit on the vehicle. I had some miles left from United and used them to buy two one way tickets to Cedar Rapids Iowa, the dealer picked us up at the airport and drove us the 40 miles to the dealership where we drove the Bronco, signed the paper work and were out of there in 35 minutes..WHAT?........ 800 miles later she sits in the garage next to Big Red, Red has been lonely since the Stang left. Welcome home Blue........

Ford Bronco Sport Say Hello and Introduce Yourself! ? 20220717_085835
Big red is looking good!!! What’s your MPG on it?

Ksnau

Heritage
First Name
SEAN
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 bronco sport
Damn it's like everyone with a badlands is getting the blue color I know I should have gone White. It is a sweet color though.

Escape2Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Lexus, 2022 Bronco Sport, 2023 Heritage 2 dr

BadlandsinMI

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Hi everyone, ordered my cactus grey BS BL back in Feb and it looks like it should arrive in the next week or two (it's actually here in Michigan just waiting for it to be delivered to the dealer). Great site we have here with lots of helpful information.

Bamsi

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Hi everyone, ordered my cactus grey BS BL back in Feb and it looks like it should arrive in the next week or two (it's actually here in Michigan just waiting for it to be delivered to the dealer). Great site we have here with lots of helpful information.
Hope your Cactus Gray baby arrive soon. Mine is also a 🌵 grey BL. I wish you enjoy it as much as I enjoy Bamsi.

pauldcooke1

Outer Banks
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport Outer Banks
This is my first post. I have just been viewing topics and discussions since I joined in October, 2021. I want to become more active in the forum, and get other people's opinions, and insight on the Bronco Sport.

I bought my Outer Banks in October of 2021 from Green Ford in Greensboro, NC. I was going to order an OBX in Area 51 with Navy Pier interior. The dealer happened to have the one I ended up getting, but with brown interior. It had every option that I wanted, so I bought it off the lot that day before it got gone. I didn't think I would like the brown interior, but I love it. I have taken her to the OBX of North Carolina twice now, and have driven her on the beach of Corolla, NC. I'm looking forward to interacting with everyone here.
Ford Bronco Sport Say Hello and Introduce Yourself! ? Bronco2

Jrl

First Edition
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln and escape and first edition cactus gray
This is my first post. I have just been viewing topics and discussions since I joined in October, 2021. I want to become more active in the forum, and get other people's opinions, and insight on the Bronco Sport.

I bought my Outer Banks in October of 2021 from Green Ford in Greensboro, NC. I was going to order an OBX in Area 51 with Navy Pier interior. The dealer happened to have the one I ended up getting, but with brown interior. It had every option that I wanted, so I bought it off the lot that day before it got gone. I didn't think I would like the brown interior, but I love it. I have taken her to the OBX of North Carolina twice now, and have driven her on the beach of Corolla, NC. I'm looking forward to interacting with everyone here.
Ford Bronco Sport Say Hello and Introduce Yourself! ? Bronco2
Great color . Enjoy

Ford Bronco Sport Say Hello and Introduce Yourself! ? 32876C64-24F7-4F9F-A12B-AC3F9C6AA2EF

Ford Bronco Sport Say Hello and Introduce Yourself! ? 44B512B5-0295-4B98-AFAE-DCDCC6A66A24
Sponsored