Fuzzbear

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands, '21 Badlands (RIP), '02 Ranger Edge
  • Medication / First Aid kit / Personal restroom items- if needed (you will be gone for hours. Some items for all are provided in the cargo hold.- Ladies, could you bring a cassette toilet if you are not comfortable in the “wild”? There are some compact ones available. Best to ask before you “go”)
I got an email that they're doing an all-women's Off Roadeo in Texas -- wonder if they'll have bathroom accommodations for that one ;-)
Sponsored

Elegance

Badlands
First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Badlands
I got an email that they're doing an all-women's Off Roadeo in Texas -- wonder if they'll have bathroom accommodations for that one ;-)
I'm sure the restroom situation will work just fine. I don't think they'd have a simple enough route for you to drive, though. :wink:

OP
OP
Poolmanz Sport Bronco

Poolmanz Sport Bronco

First Edition
First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Website
sites.google.com
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco Sport FE Area 51
Anybody know the itenary for the October moab sport offroadeo.
Good question. I was wondering if they got flood damage and how that affect the trails. The town was a wreck and news said the clean up was to take a long time.
Hopefully @BrianOntheTrail can update us all on that.

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Good question. I was wondering if they got flood damage and how that affect the trails. The town was a wreck and news said the clean up was to take a long time.
Hopefully @BrianOntheTrail can update us all on that.

Great question! The area we use for the Sport and the the full-size Bronco did sustain significant damage in the flood, but we've already repaired almost all of it for the Sport route. We are working with the BLM and Grand County to repair the rest, but the meantime for the Sport we are able to run our regular routes!!!

OP
OP
Poolmanz Sport Bronco

Poolmanz Sport Bronco

First Edition
First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Website
sites.google.com
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco Sport FE Area 51
Hey Moab fans!
Coming up on the first year since the first Bronco Sport class was started there.
I will be in Moab that week on a Bros Trip.
I am planning on stopping by the Base Camp for look-see.
Sponsored