RonSwanson

First Edition
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Fiesta ST, 2020 Edge ST, 2021 Bronco Sport First Edition
Thanks all! The way I read it here though is you’re golden as long as it’s not previously been redeemed. Which would be awesome just in case you can’t get a booking when you‘re able to attend. Sounds like this is a popular event & with good reason!

Actually that makes me wonder too, if it’s tracked by VIN & without an expiry date (if I did in fact read that right) could that then open it up to people who purchased their BL used, but the event hasn’t been redeemed already? Or they must track it by VIN & original purchaser then as I’d think that would be too much to manage otherwise. But maybe not.

Ford Bronco Sport Review from OFF-ROADEO Moab Bronco Sport 1st Class 5/6/22 AE5C636D-979E-48CC-A28B-16CB2B762C62
I reserved mine the day after the launch in July 2020 and took delivery in late December 2020 and I'm headed to Moab this month for the Off-Roadeo. I wouldn't worry about a time limit.

Like someone else said, with all the delays COVID caused, they would be real a-holes if they tried to say you had to do it within a year of delivery.
Sponsored

Reactions: MJE

Jrl

First Edition
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln and escape and first edition cactus gray
I reserved mine the day after the launch in July 2020 and took delivery in late December 2020 and I'm headed to Moab this month for the Off-Roadeo. I wouldn't worry about a time limit.

Like someone else said, with all the delays COVID caused, they would be real a-holes if they tried to say you had to do it within a year of delivery.
I am sure they originally said within 2 years of purchase . Enjoy

Ford Bronco Sport Review from OFF-ROADEO Moab Bronco Sport 1st Class 5/6/22 6B70F2C0-76CD-41A3-BEE1-60CBE37537B9

xlite

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
Great write up from Poolman. I attended the same class. All the vehicles were new except one from Texas. I lucked into having our rep travel with me. Mandy (hopefully one of us got the spelling right) is a local full of knowledge about off roading. If the other guides are of equal caliber you will be in good hands.
Upon arrival you are instantly put at ease during your check-in. You are met by a friendly dog and his side kick Steve. You are given a useful bit of swag and a lunch/orientation. Mandy then took us out to our vehicle for the day. I have some off road experience and enjoyed my time thoroughly. You will be able to try out all the GOAT modes. Do some obstacles that require some forethought and show off the Bronco’s capabilities. I enjoyed the whole experience. I peppered Mandy with questions between her speaking to the group (on the radio) and opening gates for us. She gave me some other trail names to try. I spent the next 5 days, most of my time, off road. Moab is pretty cool. I especially like the Sport being small enough to pick lines and not be committed to lines on narrow trails. I think we will be able to pick our way into places where larger vehicles will require ground clearance alone.
I can not speak highly enough about our representative Mandy. Ford has found a fantastic brand ambassador and a Moab local. What a score! You will be in capable hands. I’m glad I attended and would like to thank everyone involved in making the operation run so smoothly in Moab. There is a lot going on behind the scenes and some unsung heroes. I would also like to thank our group for being such a pleasant bunch. No ego with Sport owners ; ) This is a worthwhile experience and Ford should be commended for thinking about their customers after the purchase of your vehicle. If you are on the fence about attending I would recommend that you do.

OP
OP
Poolmanz Sport Bronco

Poolmanz Sport Bronco

First Edition
First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Website
sites.google.com
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco Sport FE Area 51
Great write up from Poolman. I attended the same class. All the vehicles were new except one from Texas. I lucked into having our rep travel with me. Mandy (hopefully one of us got the spelling right) is a local full of knowledge about off roading. If the other guides are of equal caliber you will be in good hands.
Upon arrival you are instantly put at ease during your check-in. You are met by a friendly dog and his side kick Steve. You are given a useful bit of swag and a lunch/orientation. Mandy then took us out to our vehicle for the day. I have some off road experience and enjoyed my time thoroughly. You will be able to try out all the GOAT modes. Do some obstacles that require some forethought and show off the Bronco’s capabilities. I enjoyed the whole experience. I peppered Mandy with questions between her speaking to the group (on the radio) and opening gates for us. She gave me some other trail names to try. I spent the next 5 days, most of my time, off road. Moab is pretty cool. I especially like the Sport being small enough to pick lines and not be committed to lines on narrow trails. I think we will be able to pick our way into places where larger vehicles will require ground clearance alone.
I can not speak highly enough about our representative Mandy. Ford has found a fantastic brand ambassador and a Moab local. What a score! You will be in capable hands. I’m glad I attended and would like to thank everyone involved in making the operation run so smoothly in Moab. There is a lot going on behind the scenes and some unsung heroes. I would also like to thank our group for being such a pleasant bunch. No ego with Sport owners ; ) This is a worthwhile experience and Ford should be commended for thinking about their customers after the purchase of your vehicle. If you are on the fence about attending I would recommend that you do.
Do you want to share the names of the trails you did in Moab?
Thanks for your insights. Glad you liked the review. I still need to edit more trail video we shot. I'll post them here later.

PTown_Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Krista
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BS Badlands
I'm excited to be headed to the May 21st off-roadeo! Anyone else going to be there?

BigDoubt1

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
How do you find out about these types of events?

Outback Texan

Badlands
First Name
MIke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport
OK... just learning of this. I've had my new Badlands for 4 days now! The Texas location is only 70 miles due north of my house. A few questions...

1) Is this just a one day event, so I can drive up in the morning and home that evening?
2) If so, how many hours, start to finish?
3) Would I participate in the event with my Bronco Sport or use one of theirs?

Thanks

OP
OP
Poolmanz Sport Bronco

Poolmanz Sport Bronco

First Edition
First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Website
sites.google.com
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco Sport FE Area 51
OK... just learning of this. I've had my new Badlands for 4 days now! The Texas location is only 70 miles due north of my house. A few questions...

1) Is this just a one day event, so I can drive up in the morning and home that evening?

Thanks
All those questions are answered in my review above.
No you can't use your own Bronco.
10-11 hours.
Only 70 miles away.. Yes long full day.
We had one couple from Salt Lake that did the 8 hour round trip that day . They didn't stay overnight.

Thanks
All those questions are answered in my review above.
No you can't use your own Bronco 10 to 12 hours class. Only 70 miles away yes you could do it in one day. We had a couple from Salt Lake City that came up did the class and drove back down it was an 8 hour round trip for them they didn't stay overnight.

MaxVelocity

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 Bronco
https://broncooffroadeo.com/
I’m not sure how people know about this beyond from this forum. Some report getting emails from Ford, I haven’t seen anything yet.
I originally got an email from Ford when they opened up reservations for Moab. Maybe because we ordered our BL and had my email, as opposed to some who may have purchased off a lot?

omahafordowner

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Flex
Has anyone camped in Moab during their visit or stayed elsewhere other than the red cliffs?
Recommendations?

DatWayMon

Badlands
First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport Badlands
Has anyone camped in Moab during their visit or stayed elsewhere other than the red cliffs?
Recommendations?
My wife and I are going on 5/27 to the Moab Off-Roadeo and we're staying at the Castle Valley Inn Bed and Breakfast which is 4.5 miles/10 minutes away according to Google Maps.

We've never stayed there before but the reviews are great and the prices reasonable all things considered.

https://castlevalleyinn.com/

If this place isn't what you're looking for there are many options on this site under the Lodging + Campgrounds dropdown menu to choose from.

https://www.discovermoab.com/

MaxVelocity

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 Bronco
Hey Team!,

We will start at 11:00 on Friday and Saturday and plan on having lunch out on the trail. Sunday is a later start but you will do all of the same trail and lunch will be at the Basecamp. Thankyou @Poolmanz Sport Bronco for the fantastic write-up; I'm thrilled that you enjoyed the day. We also currently have this year's Rebelle Rally X-Cross 1st Place Winning Bronco Sport on property!! Here are some photos I took yesterday-
Hey @BrianOntheTrail, when I originally signed up for the Sunday May 29 class, the start time was listed as 1:00 PM. The email I got last week states the start time as 11:00 AM. Can you clarify for us?
Sponsored