Staff member
First Name
Admin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
What is the goal of the tracking list?
It’s a crowdsourced list of members’ order info which allows you guys to compare order info and see how long between order and delivery (which we will add when deliveries begin). It also allows stats/charts to be compiled showing popularity of models, configurations, etc.
Sponsored

Molson

Big Bend
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Big Bend BS; '13 Subaru Impreza
Same deal outside philly. My dealer is telling me they have full pricing info for the Sport but are unable to place orders. I called Ford Marketing, they confirmed orders are possible. Dealer is going back to their zone rep tomorrow. Very odd.
which dealer are you going through? I let it auto choose Springfield. They called me and ordered it Thursday.

Horsetail

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Prius
which dealer are you going through? I let it auto choose Springfield. They called me and ordered it Thursday.
Thanks. I’m giving my dealer (northern PA suburbs) tomorrow then I’ll hit up Springfield— did they offer x plan or require a Dealer deposit?

dano0726

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Jeep Wrangler
Reserved Badlands with Cactus Gray -- no Badlands package though (ugly brown leather) through Chastang Ford here in Houston

DickB

First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Explorer, 2017 MKC
... No one at the dealership could determine whether or not the Sport will be flat towable.
Update: So I called Ford customer service and pressed them to give me a yes or no answer. They went offline for about 5 minutes and came back with, "Sorry, that information has not been released yet. Keep checking the website periodically." Given that they've already announced flat towability for the non-Sport Broncos, you'd think they'd have this nailed down for the Sport by now. My suspicion is the engineers, marketers, warranty experts and lawyers are holed up in a conference room somewhere arguing.

2Horse

Badlands
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT, 2021 Bronco Sport Badlands
Had to prod my dealer to let me order. They said that nobody had reserved a Sport model, so they overlooked that on my reservation. I'm going in on Wed to order a Badlands w/BL package. Anyone have thoughts on ordering the roof cross rails or the mudflaps? Should I wait and buy my own?
I ordered the same model as you did and considered adding the cross rails to the order, but deleted them when I found out they were $340 and may not be needed. I asked the dealership if I could purchase such accessories from them later and they were not sure at the time.

TheMalamute

Big Bend
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GMC Canyon
I ordered the same model as you did and considered adding the cross rails to the order, but deleted them when I found out they were $340 and may not be needed. I asked the dealership if I could purchase such accessories from them later and they were not sure at the time.
I agree. $340 for cross rails seems steep anyway.

2Horse

Badlands
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT, 2021 Bronco Sport Badlands
I'm so frustrated by this. My dealer has ZERO idea about ordering...even after I sent them the FAQ that states ordering for Bronco Sport will begin in July. I think they have me confused with a regular Bronco order. I hate this...and Ford is no help either. Any idea how I might be able to get around this? Should I try a different dealer? I like this particular dealer, but they're making things difficult.
I feel for you radioboy77. I used to live in Germantown, Md and always had good experiences with Sheehy Ford in Gaithersburg. Maybe you could check with them, if they are not already your dealer.

Bdub

First Edition
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Prince Frederick Ford placed my order without any issues. I believe I saw a 800 number on the Bronco 6 g forum for Ford to call if you want to switch your reservation to another dealer.

Zolutar

Outer Banks
First Name
Trevor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport OB+, 2023 Maverick Lariat Hybrid
We reserved our Shadow Black Outer Banks when reservations opened. My dealer says Ford Canada will process the orders on August 20th and should have confirmation for me then. Sound's like USA is getting priority as the dealer was told delivery likely would be December/January, though on the plus side might upgrade my X-plan pricing to A-plan if this holds true!

Last edited:

NOVAbronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape

Washburn

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Ford Escape Limited AWD / 2005 BMW 330Ci ZHP / 2014 Mazda6 Touring
Hmmm so no flat towing...
that's quite a bummer for some people I bet. I guess this is something all Subaru owners also live with.... I remember my brother in law really wanting a Forester once and this was the reason he didn't get one....
I need to think about this one a bit too.... although I must admit I had never envisioned flat towing my B-Sport with an RV etc ... I do hike and climb but RV trips are not my thing.... YET.
Good info to at least know when calling a tow truck...
Sponsored