Wabarca2

Badlands
First Name
Walter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
Looks awesome. Are they going to be selling them on there website? Question with your lettering. Are the red letters an overlay or did you have them painted. It looks like the edge is red as well.
The owner said it should be out after Thanksgiving/ early December. I painted them with plasti dip
Sponsored

CaptainCrud

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Badlands
Damn that's always my worry. Wish they'd keep the ACC in mind when designing these.
Yeah I'm with you. I'd love to get some kind of front nudge bar, but I have yet to see anything that A) will not block the radar and B) is compatible with factory tow hooks on Badlands

ogpEz

Badlands
First Name
Es
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport Badlands
This looks great, I really want to install this on my Badlands.

OP
OP
Wabarca2

Wabarca2

Badlands
First Name
Walter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
Yeah I'm with you. I'd love to get some kind of front nudge bar, but I have yet to see anything that A) will not block the radar and B) is compatible with factory tow hooks on Badlands
You can email them at rally innovations and see if their is a way to not block the radar.

Osco

Banned
Base
Banned
First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport and 2004 Ford Escape AWD
Looks like the Skidplate is going to eat a lot of debris.
Yep, I see four bolts only at the rear. It was simply bent on a brake, looks like anyone with a shop with a brake could modify that to make the front lip fit up tighter.
1/8th aluminum,, I question it’s strength if you actually hit something that could have damaged the somewhat flexible stock skirt.
I like it but would feel better if it was also bolted near the front somehow.

BamaBronco

Big Bend
First Name
TJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
I sent an email to [email protected] last week and have not gotten a response back. I asked if they could provide an update on when the skid plate would be available.

BamaBronco

Big Bend
First Name
TJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
Their Bronco Sports products are now live, including the skid plate!

https://www.rallyinnovations.com/collections/bronco-sport-products

However, I noticed that the black, plastic Badlands/FE bumpers are different than non-Badlands trim bumpers. For instance, there is a difference in the styling. BL/FE bumpers look to have three recesses or indentions in the bumper, whereas non-BL trims have three extensions or protrusions. In addition to this difference, the screw holes/mounting points appear to be different. With all of this being said, I wonder if the skid plate will fit non-BL trims?

I would ask them if the skid plate fits non-BL trims, but they never got back to me the first time I emailed them, and they only have pics of a BL and FE.

OP
OP
Wabarca2

Wabarca2

Badlands
First Name
Walter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
Their Bronco Sports products are now live, including the skid plate!

https://www.rallyinnovations.com/collections/bronco-sport-products

However, I noticed that the black, plastic Badlands/FE bumpers are different than non-Badlands trim bumpers. For instance, there is a difference in the styling. BL/FE bumpers look to have three recesses or indentions in the bumper, whereas non-BL trims have three extensions or protrusions. In addition to this difference, the screw holes/mounting points appear to be different. With all of this being said, I wonder if the skid plate will fit non-BL trims?

I would ask them if the skid plate fits non-BL trims, but they never got back to me the first time I emailed them, and they only have pics of a BL and FE.
Have you tried to email the [email protected] email?

BamaBronco

Big Bend
First Name
TJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
Have you tried to email the [email protected] email?
No, but I finally did get a response back about an hour ago from a guy named John through the [email protected] email. This is what he said:

"We now have these products available for the Bronco Sport. Please see the link below to see which products suit your needs. We have not verified fit on the Base, Big Bend or Outer Banks as there is no tow hook cut out in the bumper cover."

I assume the last part is about the rally light bar. I'm going to respond back about the fitment of the skid plate for non-BL trims and see what they say.

OP
OP
Wabarca2

Wabarca2

Badlands
First Name
Walter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
No, but I finally did get a response back about an hour ago from a guy named John through the [email protected] email. This is what he said:

"We now have these products available for the Bronco Sport. Please see the link below to see which products suit your needs. We have not verified fit on the Base, Big Bend or Outer Banks as there is no tow hook cut out in the bumper cover."

I assume the last part is about the rally light bar. I'm going to respond back about the fitment of the skid plate for non-BL trims and see what they say.
OK John is the owner I know they are looking for the lower trims for R&D

AndyMac204

Base
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport Base / 1988 Dodge Power Ram w150
goodness …… about time someone offers some protection for that cooling assembly at least. im sure it could work on the base, bb, ob models with some tweaking. at only $149 its worth a try lol

BamaBronco

Big Bend
First Name
TJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
goodness …… about time someone offers some protection for that cooling assembly at least. im sure it could work on the base, bb, ob models with some tweaking. at only $149 its worth a try lol
I was pleasantly surprised by the price. I might just get it and see if it works. Hope for the best!