Poll: How much did you pay for your Bronco Sport?

How much did you pay for your Bronco Sport? If you got a rebate please include it.

• Total voters

rocks

Outer Banks
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
OBX, '23 HR-V EX-L wife's
$400 under MSRP including $1200 in dealer added accessories.
Sponsored

Colonel Angus

Big Bend
First Name
Dean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco Sport, 2018 Ford F150 XLT
I'm just waiting for the CS survey from Ford. I am going to bury my dealer. Between the salesman's tactics and the nasty disrespectful and bullying finance manager I think Ford should know about what goes on and how I was treated. The absolute worst new car burying experience I have ever had. Shame on Ford. I should have walked and did grab my keys and went outside twice with the sales manager close behind begging me to come back in.

Bucko

Outer Banks
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco Sport Outer Banks Area51
I'm just waiting for the CS survey from Ford. I am going to bury my dealer. Between the salesman's tactics and the nasty disrespectful and bullying finance manager I think Ford should know about what goes on and how I was treated. The absolute worst new car burying experience I have ever had. Shame on Ford. I should have walked and did grab my keys and went outside twice with the sales manager close behind begging me to come back in.
I gotta ask, why did you go back in the second time you walked out if they upset you that much?

Colonel Angus

Big Bend
First Name
Dean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
They had the only model and color Bronco that I wanted. None of the other dealerships in my area had a Big Bend in cactus grey. I really wanted this BS though I didn't let them know that. It really was an unbelievable experience. I'm 68 years old and no rookie when it comes to dealing with car dealerships. When I left I felt like I went 10 rounds with Mike Tyson. They really gave me a beating. From trying to add on extras that I didn't want to bogus fees and demanding I sign the deal before they would tell me the interest rate for financing. That's just with the salesman. The finance manager scumbag is a whole other story. This place should be shut down by NYS.

davidg4781

Big Bend
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Sport
I bought mine in late March. I guess you could say I paid $1,500 over MSRP. This included window tint for about $500 and a "ceramic" diamond coating protection plan thing for $950. I'm pretty sure they snuck that protection plan in at signing. I don't remember signing anything but they say it's not cancelable.

They also said there was an included Off-Road Assistance kit but that was on my Monroney sticker. If they were going to include accessories, I kind of wish they had included something I could use. Oh well.

And I got a free Ford Bronco cap.

Colonel Angus

Big Bend
First Name
Dean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I got nothing. Not even a handshake. Total money grab dealer I will never set foot in again.
Anybody know how long after purchase usually do you receive the dealer survey?

davidg4781

Big Bend
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Sport
I got nothing. Not even a handshake. Total money grab dealer I will never set foot in again.
Anybody know how long after purchase usually do you receive the dealer survey?
Mine came maybe a month or two after. Or some survey did. It felt it was more on how I liked the Bronco Sport than the dealer.

67L48

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F-350, 2023 BS BL
Window Sticker/MSRP: $45,070.00
X-Plan Price: $42,491.89
Rebates, Incentives, PCO: $2,750

Total OTD (less tax, title, govt fees): $39,741.89
$5,328.11 less than MSRP
11.8% under MSRP

Last edited:

dbsb3233

Outer Banks
First Name
TimCO
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
`21 Mustang Mach-E, `23 Bronco Sport OB
Bought our BSOB 3 weeks ago (special ordered, took about 2.5 months). Used X-Plan, which priced it at $1145 below MSRP. Then got 3 Ford inventives ($1000, $1000, $500). Also saved another $475 off dealer handling which X-Plan caps at $100.

All totalled, got it for about $4100 below MSRP.

67L48

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F-350, 2023 BS BL
[...] priced it at $1145 below MSRP. Then got 3 Ford inventives [sic] ($1000, $1000, $500). Also saved another $475 off dealer handling which X-Plan caps at $100.

All totalled [sic], got it for about $4100 below MSRP.
I've seen a number of similar posts in this thread, but I'll use yours as the most recent example (but not to pick on you -- just to illustrate). That's not how MSRP works. You were $1,145 + $1,000 + $1,000 + $500 = $3,645 under MSRP.

MSRP is an acronym that means something. I'll leave it for others to look up this meaning. But, whatever the dealer might do on their end has no bearing on MSRP.

dbsb3233

Outer Banks
First Name
TimCO
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
`21 Mustang Mach-E, `23 Bronco Sport OB
I've seen a number of similar posts in this thread, but I'll use yours as the most recent example (but not to pick on you -- just to illustrate). That's not how MSRP works. You were $1,145 + $1,000 + $1,000 + $500 = $3,645 under MSRP.

MSRP is an acronym that means something. I'll leave it for others to look up this meaning. But, whatever the dealer might do on their end has no bearing on MSRP.
Yeah, I know that and almost spelled out that that additional $475 savings from X-Plan isn't actually off of MSRP but rather what it WOULD have been vs someone just paying flat MSRP and standard D&H. But I didn't want to complicate it and get more wordy. 😄

I think the main thing most are interested in is how much savings did people get vs the baseline price. That's an extra savings in X-Plan that's worth noting.

Last edited:

Sleddog

Big Bend
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Cactus Grey.
They had the only model and color Bronco that I wanted. None of the other dealerships in my area had a Big Bend in cactus grey. I really wanted this BS though I didn't let them know that. It really was an unbelievable experience. I'm 68 years old and no rookie when it comes to dealing with car dealerships. When I left I felt like I went 10 rounds with Mike Tyson. They really gave me a beating. From trying to add on extras that I didn't want to bogus fees and demanding I sign the deal before they would tell me the interest rate for financing. That's just with the salesman. The finance manager scumbag is a whole other story. This place should be shut down by NYS.
Why would you ever sign a deal with out knowing the interest rate? You could have been signing for 30%. So for the only dealer with what you wanted, you could have traveled to, say, Florida, dealt with Mullinax, not paid dealer fees, been treated like a human being and left happy. Plus enjoyed a nice vacation. I think, in your case, want out weighed the need. So you let yourself get raked over the coals. So is it really the dealers fault you were treated that way?

BTW Mullinax currently has 4 big bends in cactus grey in stock.

There is no reason in this world to allow yourself to be treated like that.

my purchase was 1000 under MSRP plus a couple of extras. I’m a long time customer having purchased multiple vehicles from them.

The deal was done, with all the paperwork signed and the inspection, in 45 minutes. We stopped and had a great dinner on the way home.

Stradasphere

Badlands
First Name
Glen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Sport Badlands ; 2001 BMW Z3
Well I found a BSBL with the options I was looking for but not in my first choice of color. There were only 3 with the 3 main options with in the search area. Any way I traded in my F250, between the offer price and tax savings it was about what I would have gotten selling it out right. So trade it was. They had the add dealer options of paint protection, etched glass, tint windows which I wasn't going to pay for. Offer and counter offers took place via text, came out 500 below MSRP. Drove to their store (about 40 minutes by freeway) Handed them the keys to my truck with title, a little bit of cash and headed back home 45 minutes later. My sales guy was easy to work with plus I made sure they knew I had other quotes on the truck and was in no hurry to buy. That if I needed to, I would wait it out. I feel bad for Angus, run across some sneaky/bad dealers in the past. Those were the ones I got up and walked away from. However these days there is still a shortage going on, so it can be tough.

RushMan

Badlands
First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'24 Shadow Black Badlands
'24 BS BL ordered.
Using my X-Plan, $1,166.24 under MSRP
That's 2.7% under MSRP

This is before tax, license and any dealer installed options, which I can add at delivery.
It does NOT include any Ford or Dealer incentives which may become available at delivery.
It includes only order sheet build options.

Last edited:

Fuquinay

Heritage
First Name
Fuquinay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
We paid outright (inheritance, sadly). Manager said he would honor another advertised vehicle's rebate of $3,500 in another state (because we were trying to get them to ship it here and they wouldn't), and I was supposed to get more than $2,000 on my trade. I got a tiny bit more, but they only gave me a small rebate. I made them come down from a final price of $36,400 to $35,500, which was about $3,000 less than MSRP.

Wheeling and dealing.
Sponsored